The complete denial of Trump’s corruption by republicans is pretty incredible

Prosecuting government officials who break the law is not "Foreign election interference."

Demanding that foreign government officials manufacture evidence to implicate your domestic political rivals is most definitely soliciting "foreign election interference". Add in the threat of cancelling US military aid bought and paid for by the American people and approved in a bipartisan vote in both Houses of Congress, if said dirt is not forthcoming, and you have the American President using his power to extort weak and desperate governments for his own political gain.

But for me, the worst of it is the members of the Trump administration - Barr especially, because he's the AG, who participated in these horrific moments of the Presidency, and sought to cover them up.

Three former Trump Administration officials have confirmed to the Washington Post that Donald Trump told the Russian Ambassador that he didn't care that Russia interfered with the American election because the US does it all the time. That's the meeting where Trump gave top secret Israeli intelligence to the Russians. Administration officials hid the reports and transcripts from that meeting on the NSA's password protected server too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...0a8bc8-e159-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Notice how not even Moscow Mitch has said he will protect Trump now.
Read the transcript and the complaint-none of the above was in either.
It's obvious she isn't interested in the facts.

I have read the transcript. The Ukraine President asked for Javelin missiles and the next words out of Trump's mouth were "I need a favour". That's extortion. And when you add to the narrative of delaying the military aid to the Ukraine until the day the whistle blower's complaint became public, and the entire picture is one of corruption and cover up.

I've seen parts of the complaint and the one that sticks out to me was that this isn't the first time that Trump staffers have used the password protected national security system to protect politically damaging Trump interactions with world leaders, and it turns out the world leaders whose conversations with Trump are so politically sensitive that no one can see them are those with Putin and MBS. Can we have a show of hands of those who are surprised by these names? Anyone? Bueller?

Notice how Republicans like Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell, and even Jim Jorden and Devon Nunes have stopped publically defending Trump's words on that phone call. Watch them turn on him and tear him to shreds to save their own asses.
I have read the transcript. The Ukraine President asked for Javelin missiles and the next words out of Trump's "mouth were "I need a favour". That's extortion."

Another big fat lie. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Another conservative who didn't read the transcript but thinks they can talk about it. Not just talk about it call another poster a liar.

The liar is this far right radical conservative.

Here's the transcript:

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 8.09.57 AM.png

Unclassified09.2019.pdf

If you actually click the link to read the transcript immediately right after Zelenskyy says he wants to buy more Javelins, the very first words from trump's mouth are "I would like you to do us a favor though......"

If anyone actually believes a word from any far right radical extremist from this board they are making a very big mistake. These people can't tell a truth if their lives depended on it.

I'm bringing out the special popcorn for this one, the cheddar and caramel mix. Bring it ALL out into the open. SHINE THE LIGHT!

Still or again?

I suggest if you are going to celebrate with those items, you start buying them in bulk to save money.
I'm way ahead of you. I get it from Costco. GH Cretors. Best on the planet. I think it's a special impeachment blend.

Foreign election interference is a CRIME

Soliciting that is a CRIME

Conspiring to do that is a CRIME

Using the Executive Office for personal gain is a CRIME

Prosecuting government officials who break the law is not "Foreign election interference."

Demanding that foreign government officials manufacture evidence to implicate your domestic political rivals is most definitely soliciting "foreign election interference". Add in the threat of cancelling US military aid bought and paid for by the American people and approved in a bipartisan vote in both Houses of Congress, if said dirt is not forthcoming, and you have the American President using his power to extort weak and desperate governments for his own political gain.

But for me, the worst of it is the members of the Trump administration - Barr especially, because he's the AG, who participated in these horrific moments of the Presidency, and sought to cover them up.

Three former Trump Administration officials have confirmed to the Washington Post that Donald Trump told the Russian Ambassador that he didn't care that Russia interfered with the American election because the US does it all the time. That's the meeting where Trump gave top secret Israeli intelligence to the Russians. Administration officials hid the reports and transcripts from that meeting on the NSA's password protected server too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...0a8bc8-e159-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

I have read the transcript. The Ukraine President asked for Javelin missiles and the next words out of Trump's mouth were "I need a favour". That's extortion. And when you add to the narrative of delaying the military aid to the Ukraine until the day the whistle blower's complaint became public, and the entire picture is one of corruption and cover up.

I've seen parts of the complaint and the one that sticks out to me was that this isn't the first time that Trump staffers have used the password protected national security system to protect politically damaging Trump interactions with world leaders, and it turns out the world leaders whose conversations with Trump are so politically sensitive that no one can see them are those with Putin and MBS. Can we have a show of hands of those who are surprised by these names? Anyone? Bueller?

Notice how Republicans like Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell, and even Jim Jorden and Devon Nunes have stopped publically defending Trump's words on that phone call. Watch them turn on him and tear him to shreds to save their own asses.

Wow, you leftists really live in your own little world, don't you. Now you are trying to use punctuation as a means to impeach a President?

The President suspended funds over a week before the phone call to encourage other countries to pay their fair share; something that's been a pet peeve of his since he decided to run for President.

If republicans made any attempt at being objective and nuanced, they could at least say something like “well I don’t think Trump did X but I am concerned about Y and Z. That’s something that should be explored.”

Instead we get the same garbage straight out of a cult:

“Nope! Fake news! No story here! No need to investigate anything!”
limp bolt.jpg

I have read the transcript. The Ukraine President asked for Javelin missiles and the next words out of Trump's "mouth were "I need a favour". That's extortion."

Another conservative who didn't read the transcript but thinks they can talk about it. Not just talk about it call another poster a liar.

Here's the transcript:

View attachment 281701

Unclassified09.2019.pdf

If you actually click the link to read the transcript immediately right after Zelenskyy says he wants to buy more Javelins, the very first words from trump's mouth are "I would like you to do us a favor though......"

If anyone actually believes a word from any far right radical extremist from this board they are making a very big mistake. These people can't tell a truth if their lives depended on it.

And................

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I'm going to commit extortion.
Dragonlady, I need a favor.
Yes, can you stfu? Thanks, don't tell anyone about my punctuation.

Here's the transcript:

View attachment 281701

Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Didn’t you read the Mueller report and say all the same shit?

For the education of our uninformed voters here:

do (someone) a favor
idiom
variants: or do a favor for (someone)
Definition of do (someone) a favor

: to do a kind and helpful act for (someone) You can do your uncle a favor by giving him a ride.Do me a favor, please, and help me move this.—the phrase Do me a favor is sometimes used in an ironic way when a person wants someone to do something that he or she should do anyway. Do me a favor and get home on time for once.

Definition of DO (SOMEONE) A FAVOR

Here's the transcript:

View attachment 281701

Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Didn’t you read the Mueller report and say all the same shit?

It's the same kind of mentality when Trump said he is a Nationalist, and through liberal definition, it meant a White Nationalist.

I haven't read the transcript yet but even if Trump did what his haters say he did: pressure a foreign govt to give him dirt on biden...what's so wrong with that?

Isn't trying to get other nations to do what you want pretty much basic global politics?

Would it have been ok if Biden was a private citizen and not running for president?

Is it ok that Americans use their political connections to make millions?

Election laws do not Trump (pun intended) the duties of the executive in investigating corruption.

Here's the transcript:

View attachment 281701

Unclassified09.2019.pdf

That favor had nothing to do with Biden, shit for brains. Did he mention Biden's name in connection with that favor? Why, no he didn't. He didn't mention Biden until page 4. The favor was mentioned at the top of page 3 in an entirely separate paragraph, and it refers to Crowdstrike, not Biden.

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows alot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole siuation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ...

Another sleazy dumbass liar self identifies.

Last edited:
I haven't read the transcript yet but even if Trump did what his haters say he did: pressure a foreign govt to give him dirt on biden...what's so wrong with that?

Isn't trying to get other nations to do what you want pretty much basic global politics?

Would it have been ok if Biden was a private citizen and not running for president?

Election laws do not Trump (pun intended) the duties of the executive in investigating corruption.

Unfortunately the Prosecutor Trump is trying to defend here is the epitome of corruption...as is Trump and Rudy the Ghoul

If republicans made any attempt at being objective and nuanced, they could at least say something like “well I don’t think Trump did X but I am concerned about Y and Z. That’s something that should be explored.”

View attachment 281703
Mike...interesting that your pic is of a European fitting and not American.

Do they also use that type in Russia? I know because I bought a Czech brewhouse that had that style

View attachment 281703
Mike...interesting that your pic is of a European fitting and not American.

Do they also use that type in Russia? I know because I bought a Czech brewhouse that had that style
You people lie about anything and everything.

Now is your chance to make a case for your inoperable mental state. Perhaps we're the one's who are nuts, you can straighten us out with:

1. What exactly did Trump do?
2. Cite the statutes and precedents demonstrating why #1 are impeachable.

Looking forward to your "critical thinking" response.

Unfortunately the Prosecutor Trump is trying to defend here is the epitome of corruption...as is Trump and Rudy the Ghoul
That's Dim horseshit. He was investigating their crimes, so they dirtied him up. It's a typical Dim tactic.

If republicans made any attempt at being objective and nuanced, they could at least say something like “well I don’t think Trump did X but I am concerned about Y and Z. That’s something that should be explored.

Funny-it looks the other way around to Republicans-Biden is guilty and on tape saying it.
Biden isn’t President, dope.

Forum List

Back