The Complicated State Of Black America

Blacks are far more racist than whites and there is no way blacks could compete on a level playing field.
Why do you let your racism and bigotry define you?

Why do YOU, ya stupid son of a bitch? :fu:

Your concession is duly noted.

The continued loss of your few remaining brain cells is duly noted, you stupid son of a bitch. Or would you rather blame such statements on Poet-like dishonesty and lack of character?

wow

Didn't know you were a self hating black person.

I can't comprehend the depths one must go to hate the color of his own skin.

Duh. How did you come to that conclusion? I don't hate myself, nor my blackness.
Blacks don't have the ability to "fudge data", and "make it stick". Whites, on the otherhand, do have that ability, write the laws and choose whether to enforce them or not.

Bullshit! in the US Congress, blacks represent 8% of the membership. When you consider that nearly 10% of all African Americans have been disenfranchised due to felony convictions, blacks are fairly represented.
As far as choosing whether to enforce laws goes, we currently have a black President and a black Attorney General who seem adept at choosing what cases and crimes are prosecuted.

Lost again, little one, but then you're used to that, aren't you?

Why are you talking to me, when you insist on being ignored? Are you schizophrenic? Don't you see the hypocrisy? Or are you simply so self-righteous that you can't resist, trying to put me in my place? Well, massa, sleep with one eye open....because some of us darkies are just waiting for you to go to sleep.

Really? I don't get how, me, not believing "the lie" or lies, renders me "an ignorant house slave", and how anything I say, think, do, or believe impacts other blacks. Are you simply pulling rhetoric "out of your ass", because you can't operate in logic?
Prove? I don't have to prove anything. The mere fact that statistics dictate that more whites are on welfare, than any other group, yet, blacks make up the bulk of those on welfare is a contradiction, in and of itself. And that blacks commit more crimes, are more prone to violence, rapes and murders, have more incidences of pregnancies and abortions, are less likely to go to college, or secure a job....."screams" fudged data. Blacks are simply not culpable in every instance, by the laws of probability. The fact that you insist that the stats are accurate and true, suggests you have an agenda, to cover your own shortcomings.

Then find some proof that backs up what you claim.

I took the first links that gave me clear information.

What a coward, until you are prepared to face the truth, there's nothing that can be done.

The truth? From people who think that black people should be grateful they were 'rescued" from The Dark Continent? And that our collective bid for the American Dream is to be mired with negative statistics, to make you white people feel guiltless about the black holocaust??? I don't believe the lies. Or some fudged data. Period. I'm that n-word.

If you don't like it here head on back or do something positive to solve the problems you perceive. Whitey ain't holding you back from either choice and he won't accept any guilt for your current plight.

Really? I don't get how, me, not believing "the lie" or lies, renders me "an ignorant house slave", and how anything I say, think, do, or believe impacts other blacks. Are you simply pulling rhetoric "out of your ass", because you can't operate in logic?
Prove? I don't have to prove anything. The mere fact that statistics dictate that more whites are on welfare, than any other group, yet, blacks make up the bulk of those on welfare is a contradiction, in and of itself. And that blacks commit more crimes, are more prone to violence, rapes and murders, have more incidences of pregnancies and abortions, are less likely to go to college, or secure a job....."screams" fudged data. Blacks are simply not culpable in every instance, by the laws of probability. The fact that you insist that the stats are accurate and true, suggests you have an agenda, to cover your own shortcomings.

What a coward, until you are prepared to face the truth, there's nothing that can be done.

The truth? From people who think that black people should be grateful they were 'rescued" from The Dark Continent? And that our collective bid for the American Dream is to be mired with negative statistics, to make you white people feel guiltless about the black holocaust??? I don't believe the lies. Or some fudged data. Period. I'm that n-word.

I don't think your whining about matter will change anything.

The negative statistics that blacks are mired in are the result of blacks actions. But instead of owning that, your ilk cast blame on white people. We don't force you people to have abortions at four times the rate of whites or commit murder at seven times the rate or have 70 percent of your children born out of wedlock or force 40 percent of you to be on government assistance or be infected with HIV at three times the rate or incarcerated at three times the rate etc.....

Until you realize that whites are not the problem you will remain a victim of you own making.

And you say you don't hate white people. Please. :eusa_hand:

About 39% of welfare recipients are black, about 38% are white. But whites make up about 70% of the population and blacks are only about 14%. You can do the math, but blacks, by far, are the bulk of the welfare costs in this country, both in numbers and percentages. There's no escaping that fact.

You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it. Where are the links to the stats?

Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The non-Hispanic White percentage (63% in 2012[5]) tends to decrease every year, and this sub-group is expected to become a plurality of the overall U.S. population after the year 2043. However, White Americans overall (non-Hispanic Whites together with White Hispanics) will remain the majority, at 73.1% (or 303 million out of 420 million) in 2050, from its current, official 80%.[15][16]

About 12.4% of the American people (37.6 million, including about 885,000 Hispanic or Latino) are Black or African American.[6] Also known more simply as Black Americans, the Black or African American group is the largest racial minority, as opposed to Hispanics and Latinos, who are the largest ethnic minority. Historically, any person with any sub-Saharan African ancestry, even if they were mostly white, were designated and classified as "Black", according to the "one drop rule". Today, racial categorization depends on self-ascription.[3] Three major subgroups come under the rubric of Black American.

What is the breakdown of people on Welfare by Race? | ChaCha

hWith regard to AFDC the figures are: White 38.8% Black 39.8 Hispanic 15.7 Asian 2.4 other 3.3

And the majority of whites on welfare live in the jesusland trailer dwelling bible thumping states. Those states get more back in federal money then they contribute

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?_r=0

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/non-payers-by-state.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
In the past 50 years, the Black-White income gap has only closed by 7 points (now at 60%).
The unemployment rate gap has only closed by 6 points (now at 52%).

I saw the statistic once but since then it's been buried: married blacks enjoy nearly identical income and employment levels as whites.

The solution is therefore obvious.

You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it. Where are the links to the stats?

Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The non-Hispanic White percentage (63% in 2012[5]) tends to decrease every year, and this sub-group is expected to become a plurality of the overall U.S. population after the year 2043. However, White Americans overall (non-Hispanic Whites together with White Hispanics) will remain the majority, at 73.1% (or 303 million out of 420 million) in 2050, from its current, official 80%.[15][16]

About 12.4% of the American people (37.6 million, including about 885,000 Hispanic or Latino) are Black or African American.[6] Also known more simply as Black Americans, the Black or African American group is the largest racial minority, as opposed to Hispanics and Latinos, who are the largest ethnic minority. Historically, any person with any sub-Saharan African ancestry, even if they were mostly white, were designated and classified as "Black", according to the "one drop rule". Today, racial categorization depends on self-ascription.[3] Three major subgroups come under the rubric of Black American.

What is the breakdown of people on Welfare by Race? | ChaCha

hWith regard to AFDC the figures are: White 38.8% Black 39.8 Hispanic 15.7 Asian 2.4 other 3.3

And the majority of whites on welfare live in the jesusland trailer dwelling bible thumping states. Those states get more back in federal money then they contribute

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?_r=0

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/non-payers-by-state.jpeg

Hmmm with the exception of Idaho, those are states with a higher percentage of minority residents.

State % African-American
1 Mississippi 37.30%
2 Louisiana 31.98%
3 Georgia 30.02%
4 Maryland 29.44%
5 South Carolina 28.48%
6 Alabama 26.38%
7 North Carolina 21.60%
8 Delaware 20.95%
9 Virginia 19.91%
10 Tennessee 16.78%
11 Florida 15.91%
12 Arkansas 15.76%
13 New York 15.18%
14 Illinois 14.88%
15 New Jersey 14.46%
16 Michigan 14.24%
17 Ohio 12.04%
18 Texas 11.915
48 Idaho 0.95%

Last edited by a moderator:
Your concession is duly noted.

The continued loss of your few remaining brain cells is duly noted, you stupid son of a bitch. Or would you rather blame such statements on Poet-like dishonesty and lack of character?

All you have are insults. Which fits your intellectual capacity very well.

Keep on trolling.

Keep on fucking yourself, you stupid, irrational bigot. If you are here to try and make poet look good by comparison you are failing. You are trying awfully hard, but you are still failing.

Keep on trolling.

Keep on fucking yourself, you stupid, irrational bigot. If you are here to try and make poet look good by comparison you are failing. You are trying awfully hard, but you are still failing.

I see you took my advice and kept trolling.

Don't stop!

Keep on trolling.

Don't stop!

I see you have as well. Take it to the next level. YOU are a fucking racist. 'Poet' is a fucking racist. You two should just get on with it and start fucking each other as you both know you want to. No need to report back on it, just go away and shut the fuck up - both of you.

Don't stop!

I see you have as well. Take it to the next level. YOU are a fucking racist. 'Poet' is a fucking racist. You two should just get on with it and start fucking each other as you both know you want to. No need to report back on it, just go away and shut the fuck up - both of you.

I'm a racist you say? That's original.

Keep up with the insults. That's all your tiny brain can produce.

Keep on trolling, troll.

Don't stop!

I'm a racist you say? That's original...

No, it's not. It's the same old stupidity that weaklings and cowards like you and 'poet' have been spewing for centuries. "Original" for you and 'poet' would be to stop being fucking racists, but neither one of you has the character or brain power to even try.

I'm a racist you say? That's original...

No, it's not. It's the same old stupidity that weaklings and cowards like you and 'poet' have been spewing for centuries. "Original" for you and 'poet' would be to stop being fucking racists, but neither one of you has the character or brain power to even try.

I beg your pardon?

It looks like you're the one spewing it here. Guess that makes you a stupid weak coward, to use your words.

I can't speak for Poet, but I haven't been around for centuries.

Keep on trolling!

Forum List

Back