The Confederate Flag

I don't even know why you are still wasting your time with this one.
He either has to be one of the dumbest Black people on the earth or a White guy playing games.

How can you debate with someone that isn't even aware that the confederacy wished for the Western territories to be slave states??

He simply started a thread on an issue he was ignorant of, time to move to the next one...

I know. I just had to figure out what got him so upset. I missed it the first time. I used having sex with white women as proof the south lost and he got very agitated and claimed I was boasting about it.

I think he is a white hill billy pretending to be Black. If he is not he is the most disgraceful example of a Black person I have seen in recent memory. The type that would go to war to remain a slave. They type of uncle tom that would tip of the slave master when the slave were going to revolt. You know the kind that want to be white so badly they would sell their soul to the devil to get a pat on the head from a white man.
Liar.

Fabulist.

I know. I just had to figure out what got him so upset. I missed it the first time. I used having sex with white women as proof the south lost and he got very agitated and claimed I was boasting about it.

I think he is a white hill billy pretending to be Black. If he is not he is the most disgraceful example of a Black person I have seen in recent memory. The type that would go to war to remain a slave. They type of uncle tom that would tip of the slave master when the slave were going to revolt. You know the kind that want to be white so badly they would sell their soul to the devil to get a pat on the head from a white man.

Well, I've already explained it didn't upset me. However, you continue to prove the reason you mentioned it was to agitate. Yes, you boasted how that's how you knew the South lost the war, and it was because you believed that would upset me. But now you are going to insist, oh yes it did... and then you're going to go to your bag and pull out "hillbilly" and "uncle tom" because the 'white women' thing didn't work. That doesn't bother me either.

So far, everyone in this thread who has expressed your stereotypical view on the Confederate flag, have demonstrated your prejudice and willingness to be bigots. People like you should be marginalized and dismissed on every front, because you offer nothing to the discourse. Your sole intent is to keep people agitated and divided. You're the shameful antipathy of what Dr. King stood for. Much more in common with the sheet wearers. Your "confederate flag" is a white woman in your bed.

Doesnt matter what you explained. You arent fooling anyone. You became extremely ass injured the moment I used the white girl reference. I'm not calling you an uncle tom or hill billy to hurt you. I'm doing that to label you. Doesnt matter to me if it hurts you or not.

Hill Billy's like you that worship the flag advocating slavery should be shot on sight every time you display the flag as traitors to the idea that this nation is working towards. You are everything that is wrong with this country. Your fear of the Black race is the root of your issue. You know your genes are recessive and thats why it bothered you so badly at the mere mention of me banging a white girl.

The PC police seem to be gaining momentum with this issue of late.

This is fundamentally ignorant and wrong.

In the context of the law the so-called 'confederate flag' is a form of speech and political expression entitled to Constitutional protections, prohibiting government from enacting unwarranted prior restraint.

In the context of private society, however, the flag can be use and perceived as an expression of hate and ignorance, and when so used those making such an expression are subject to public condemnation and rebuke, where that condemnation or rebuke does not constitute a 'violation' of 'free expression,' as First Amendment protections apply only to government and the relationship between the citizen and his government, not the relationship between one private person and another, or a private person and a private organization.

Consequently, there is no such thing as 'political correctness,' there are no 'PC police,' it is not codified as law in any jurisdiction, it is not a 'crime' punishable by fine or incarceration, where those who wish to engage in hate speech are at liberty to do so absent any punitive measures by the state.

'Political correctness' is a partisan contrivance of the right, a myth, an inane and failed effort to deflect from the fact that racism and bigotry often manifest among the ranks of conservatives, where it's incumbent upon conservatives to determine why most racists and bigots identify as conservative, and to correct the problem of racism feeding off of conservative dogma.

In the context of the law the so-called 'confederate flag' is a form of speech and political expression entitled to Constitutional protections, prohibiting government from enacting unwarranted prior restraint.

In the context of private society, however, the flag can be use and perceived as an expression of hate and ignorance, and when so used those making such an expression are subject to public condemnation and rebuke, where that condemnation or rebuke does not constitute a 'violation' of 'free expression,' as First Amendment protections apply only to government and the relationship between the citizen and his government, not the relationship between one private person and another, or a private person and a private organization.

Consequently, there is no such thing as 'political correctness,' there are no 'PC police,' it is not codified as law in any jurisdiction, it is not a 'crime' punishable by fine or incarceration, where those who wish to engage in hate speech are at liberty to do so absent any punitive measures by the state.

'Political correctness' is a partisan contrivance of the right, a myth, an inane and failed effort to deflect from the fact that racism and bigotry often manifest among the ranks of conservatives, where it's incumbent upon conservatives to determine why most racists and bigots identify as conservative, and to correct the problem of racism feeding off of conservative dogma.

Excellent!

tumblr_inline_mt4zfbPene1rw4dyd.gif

Well, I've already explained it didn't upset me. However, you continue to prove the reason you mentioned it was to agitate. Yes, you boasted how that's how you knew the South lost the war, and it was because you believed that would upset me. But now you are going to insist, oh yes it did... and then you're going to go to your bag and pull out "hillbilly" and "uncle tom" because the 'white women' thing didn't work. That doesn't bother me either.

So far, everyone in this thread who has expressed your stereotypical view on the Confederate flag, have demonstrated your prejudice and willingness to be bigots. People like you should be marginalized and dismissed on every front, because you offer nothing to the discourse. Your sole intent is to keep people agitated and divided. You're the shameful antipathy of what Dr. King stood for. Much more in common with the sheet wearers. Your "confederate flag" is a white woman in your bed.

Doesnt matter what you explained. You arent fooling anyone. You became extremely ass injured the moment I used the white girl reference. I'm not calling you an uncle tom or hill billy to hurt you. I'm doing that to label you. Doesnt matter to me if it hurts you or not.

Hill Billy's like you that worship the flag advocating slavery should be shot on sight every time you display the flag as traitors to the idea that this nation is working towards. You are everything that is wrong with this country. Your fear of the Black race is the root of your issue. You know your genes are recessive and thats why it bothered you so badly at the mere mention of me banging a white girl.

I'm not trying to fool anyone, I didn't fall for your agitation, and yes, I understand you like to stereotype and label people who are different than you. It's what racist bigots always do.

The root of my issue is racism like you are illustrating here. You are a black supremacist. Every post you make this becomes more apparent and obvious. You make my job too easy, I don't even have to try, just let you post and hang yourself some more.

And here we see another demonstration of how to stereotype and label people, put them in little boxes and group them in order to divide them against each other. That's really what "PC" is all about, and the poster makes an interesting observation, it does seem to be liberals who do this the most. It has become a hallmark of their political strategy.

Not a single poster here who has supported the Confederate flag has indicated it was because of a racist view or in support of slavery. Yet, that is what the liberals have written on our box in felt-tip marker. They can't possibly be wrong, bigoted liberals are never wrong!

I'm not trying to fool anyone, I didn't fall for your agitation, and yes, I understand you like to stereotype and label people who are different than you. It's what racist bigots always do.

The root of my issue is racism like you are illustrating here. You are a black supremacist. Every post you make this becomes more apparent and obvious. You make my job too easy, I don't even have to try, just let you post and hang yourself some more.

You are trying your best to fool people. Do you really expect me to believe you went off after I mentioned banging a white girl for nothing?

Were you dropped on your head or something? The root of your issue is you are proud of a flag that symbolizes racism. Calling me names wont change that. I know you wish I would hang. Your choice of words reveals your true feelings and motivation. The problem is you wouldnt be able to hang me if we met in person. You'd have to hope I would hang myself. You would probably like to burn a cross on my lawn as well but you are too frightened. You must be a proud member of the KKK that displays the flag to feel more powerful.

Last edited:
The flag symbolizes racism

If racists want to fly it, they have a first amendment right to do so

But they don't have a right to force governments to do so

You are trying your best to fool people. Do you really expect me to believe you went off after I mentioned banging a white girl for nothing?

Were you dropped on your head or something? The root of your issue is you are proud of a flag that symbolizes racism. Calling me names wont change that. I know you wish I would hang. Your choice of words reveals your true feelings and motivation. The problem is you wouldnt be able to hang me if we met in person. You'd have to hope I would hang myself. You would probably like to burn a cross on my lawn as well but you are too frightened. You must be a proud member of the KKK that displays the flag to feel more powerful.

Which is a form of free speech entitled to Constitutional protections (R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul (1992)).

If, however, those who burned the cross were subject to public condemnation in the context of private society, that would not be a free speech 'violation.'

And hate crimes manifest only when hate speech advocates for imminent harm or lawlessness (Wisconsin v. Mitchell (1993)).

Ideally, of course, in a free and democratic society, what is considered appropriate or not should be determined by private society, where the involvement of government or the courts is unnecessary, and such determinations do not constitute 'political correctness,' given the fact it is a partisan contrivance and myth.

I don't care what you believe, I didn't go off after you mentioned fucking white women, I told you that I didn't care and it didn't bother me. I pointed out the only reason you mentioned it was to get a rise out of someone, which apparently you think you got out of me.

The Confederate flag is only a symbol of racism if you turn it into that. It was not the original intent or the historic symbolism of the flag. It also didn't symbolize slavery. My ancestors died fighting for independence under that flag, and they neither owned slaves or condoned slavery. This was the case for most of the men who died under that flag. Slavery existed because US law allowed it to exist and upheld it for all of our nation's history. The same with racial discrimination for a century after the war.

None of this has anything to do with you, a black man who puts his race above everything else because he was brought up with a victim mentality to believe his race is oppressed by the white man. But you're not speaking to a white man here, you're speaking to a man who has a mixture of just about every race the white man has discriminated against, yet who doesn't see himself as a victim and never has. You're angry at me because I won't get down and wallow with you in self pity, and blame the white man.

The flag DOESN'T symbolize racism. We've been through this already and now you are demagoguing. YOU perceive it to symbolize racism because YOU are ignorant. NO ONE has argued that governments should be forced to fly the Confederate battle flag, moron.

The flag DOESN'T symbolize racism. We've been through this already and now you are demagoguing. YOU perceive it to symbolize racism because YOU are ignorant. NO ONE has argued that governments should be forced to fly the Confederate battle flag, moron.

Why the flag symbolizes racism

It was an official flag of a nation formed to protect slavery
it was adopted by the KKK
It was used by southern state governments on their flags and public buildings in retaliation for integration and Civil Rights
It was waved in the face of civil rights protesters to mock their civil rights

Yes, it is a racist symbol

^retard says there's no such thing as political correctness. You just can't make the shit up these leftist crap out of their mouths.

Why the flag symbolizes racism

It was an official flag of a nation formed to protect slavery
it was adopted by the KKK
It was used by southern state governments on their flags and public buildings in retaliation for integration and Civil Rights
It was waved in the face of civil rights protesters to mock their civil rights

Yes, it is a racist symbol

You're a moron.

I don't care what you believe, I didn't go off after you mentioned fucking white women, I told you that I didn't care and it didn't bother me. I pointed out the only reason you mentioned it was to get a rise out of someone, which apparently you think you got out of me.

The Confederate flag is only a symbol of racism if you turn it into that. It was not the original intent or the historic symbolism of the flag. It also didn't symbolize slavery. My ancestors died fighting for independence under that flag, and they neither owned slaves or condoned slavery. This was the case for most of the men who died under that flag. Slavery existed because US law allowed it to exist and upheld it for all of our nation's history. The same with racial discrimination for a century after the war.

None of this has anything to do with you, a black man who puts his race above everything else because he was brought up with a victim mentality to believe his race is oppressed by the white man. But you're not speaking to a white man here, you're speaking to a man who has a mixture of just about every race the white man has discriminated against, yet who doesn't see himself as a victim and never has. You're angry at me because I won't get down and wallow with you in self pity, and blame the white man.

Its pretty evident you care. You just lied and said "fucking". I never said that but it painted a picture in your mind and now you are incensed I banged a white girl. Here is my quote you lost it over. You are not fooling anyone. :lol:

I can have sex with a white girl in Mississippi and all they can do is turn red with anger.

Yeah yeah you keep talking about victims and such but you are the one that is a victim. You started an entire thread about some bullshit flag that is not worthy enough for me to wipe my ass on. Stop whining. When you realize your love for that flag is not mirrored by most people you should realize its for a reason. You and your clown brothers in the KKK and Aryan nation made sure the flag symbolized racism. I doubt you are Black. Its obvious you are white redneck.

Last edited:

Its pretty evident you care. You just lied and said "fucking". I never said that but it painted a picture in your mind and now you are incensed I banged a white girl. Here is my quote you lost it over. You are not fooling anyone. :lol:

I can have sex with a white girl in Mississippi and all they can do is turn red with anger.

Yeah yeah you keep talking about victims and such but you are the one that is a victim. You started an entire thread about some bullshit flag that is not worthy enough for me to wipe my ass on. Stop whining. When you realize your love for that flag is not mirrored by most people you should realize its for a reason. You and your clown brothers in the KKK and Aryan nation made sure the flag symbolized racism.

Liar.

That shitty flag symbolizes racism. This is the same argument you clowns try to push when arguing the Civil War was not over slavery. Face it. Most people will never accept either argument unless they are complete morons or idiots like you. Whining about it wont change that.

Last edited:

Yeah yeah you keep talking about victims and such but you are the one that is a victim. You started an entire thread about some bullshit flag that is not worthy enough for me to wipe my ass on. Stop whining. When you realize your love for that flag is not mirrored by most people you should realize its for a reason. You and your clown brothers in the KKK and Aryan nation made sure the flag symbolized racism.

Liar.

Fabulist.

Fuck the Confederate Flag.

I'm all for the Swatstika though :) Symbolically it is far more superior... and beautiful.

Forum List

Back