The Confederate Flag

The Confederate Flag is a racist symbol. That was decided decades ago. Whether it should or should not have been is moot....It IS racist and not welcome in public spaces

If the public acceptance of the flag changes, it may someday be welcomed back. Until that time it is not acceptable

As far as I'm concerned......burn it

After the Civil Rights Act of 1964, racist Democrats turned Republican.

Aside from Strom Thurmond, please list all the racist Democrats who turned Republican?

Just to be fair about this, I will list a few of the racist Democrats who NEVER changed parties:

Robert Byrd
George Wallace
Lester Maddox
William Fulbright
Albert Gore, Sr.
Fielding L. Wright
Benjamin Travis Laney
Leander Perez

The Confederate Flag is a racist symbol. That was decided decades ago. Whether it should or should not have been is moot....It IS racist and not welcome in public spaces

If the public acceptance of the flag changes, it may someday be welcomed back. Until that time it is not acceptable

You can keep spewing your ignorance, it was never "decided" the flag was a symbol of racism. Pubic spaces are protected by the 1st Amendment, so ANY flag is permitted in public spaces. You don't get to determine how the 1st Amendment is applied and you never will. If you don't want the flag flying over a government building, I support your right to voice your opinion.

Aside from Strom Thurmond, please list all the racist Democrats who turned Republican?

Just to be fair about this, I will list a few of the racist Democrats who NEVER changed parties:

Robert Byrd
George Wallace
Lester Maddox
William Fulbright
Albert Gore, Sr.
Fielding L. Wright
Benjamin Travis Laney
Leander Perez

I love this one. :lol: Almost the entire voting base moved from Democrat to Republican except in Texas. The ones that went independent were the ones following the segregationst platform of Wallace. Can you take a guess where they went after Wallace lost? My guess is you live in one of these states. Thats what the Southern Strategy was about moron. Scaring white trash.

1968PresElect.jpg

George Wallace and the 1968 Election

Last edited:
You forgot a couple of things in your analysis.

The stars and stripes was not created to symbolize the fight to maintain slavery.

The confederate flag was created to specifically symbolize that fight.

The KKK never adopted the stars and stripes flag until they decided patriotism would be a better PR move all the while still using the traitor flag.

Black people nation wide died defending the stars and stripes on multiple occasions.

The stars and stripes specifically flew over a nation that condoned and upheld slavery for 85 years. The Confederate flag was created to represent people fighting for their independence.

The KKK always flew the stars and stripes and still does.

Black people died defending the Confederate flag as well.

Robert Byrd
George Wallace
Lester Maddox
William Fulbright
Albert Gore, Sr.
Fielding L. Wright
Benjamin Travis Laney
Leander Perez

You do realize that all these people are dead? How deep did you have to dig for this list?

All of these people on this list are the poster boys for Conservatives whose inability to see facts, lets them reach back in time to nail all these dead people once again. Yes, many Dixiecrats were against civil rights, however most figured out that this country isn't about racial hatred and became more liberal.

If you are suggesting that Democrats are more racially biased than Republicans, you can shout that as loud as you want from every Fox News outlet in America, and nobody but the brain dead will believe you, especially since simple observation shows who is trying to keep the black community from voting.

The stars and stripes was not created to symbolize the fight to maintain slavery.

The KKK never adopted the stars and stripes flag until they decided patriotism would be a better PR move all the while still using the traitor flag.

Black people nation wide died defending the stars and stripes on multiple occasions.

The stars and stripes specifically flew over a nation that condoned and upheld slavery for 85 years. The Confederate flag was created to represent people fighting for their independence.

The stars and stripes never symbolized slavery. The confederate flag did.

The KKK by your own admission did not fly it as their official flag until much later. It was a PR move to feign patriotism. They flew the confederate flag to symbolize their hatred and support of a failed attempt to establish a new country based on the exploitation of other humans.

No Black person died defending the traitor flag. You have no proof of that.

Robert Byrd
George Wallace
Lester Maddox
William Fulbright
Albert Gore, Sr.
Fielding L. Wright
Benjamin Travis Laney
Leander Perez

I love this one. :lol: Almost the entire voting base moved from Democrat to Republican except in Texas. The ones that went independent were the ones following the segregationst platform of Wallace. Can you take a guess where they went after Wallace lost? My guess is you live in one of these states. Thats what the Southern Strategy was about moron. Scaring white trash.

1968PresElect.jpg

George Wallace and the 1968 Election

Do you remember these KKK loons who got arrested in 2012?

120508-osceola-suspects-mugs-11a.photoblog600.jpg

I just want to pause for a moment so we can see what the master race looks like, then we can get back to the flag business. Take a good look. ROFL!!!

Last edited:

The KKK by your own admission did not fly it as their official flag until much later. It was a PR move to feign patriotism. They flew the confederate flag to symbolize their hatred and support of a failed attempt to establish a new country based on the exploitation of other humans.

Moron.

And you are a piece of shit, that was decided decades ago, your opinion is worthless.

Moron.

Dullard.

Last edited:

Robert Byrd
George Wallace
Lester Maddox
William Fulbright
Albert Gore, Sr.
Fielding L. Wright
Benjamin Travis Laney
Leander Perez

You do realize that all these people are dead? How deep did you have to dig for this list?

All of these people on this list are the poster boys for Conservatives whose inability to see facts, lets them reach back in time to nail all these dead people once again. Yes, many Dixiecrats were against civil rights, however most figured out that this country isn't about racial hatred and became more liberal.

If you are suggesting that Democrats are more racially biased than Republicans, you can shout that as loud as you want from every Fox News outlet in America, and nobody but the brain dead will believe you, especially since simple observation shows who is trying to keep the black community from voting.

You stated, and I quote: "After the Civil Rights Act of 1964, racist Democrats turned Republican." I challenged you to present a list of any who did. I am aware that Strom Thurmond did, but other than Strom, I don't know of any example. Now you're wanting to say those people are dead... but aren't most of the politicians from 50 years ago dead? I'll accept examples living or dead, if you have any.

I don't understand what these maps are supposed to prove. It's as if you are claiming the people in the south were incapable of changing politically and the only reason they would have voted Republican is because the GOP became racists. If that's your argument, you need to show evidence of racist policies advocated by the GOP. Requiring an ID to vote is not a racist policy. Last I checked, black folks are able to obtain IDs in America.

What you and others continue trying to do is stereotype people and put them in boxes so you can pit us against each other. This is your political motivation and objective. It's what Saul Alinsky taught you to do. What thinking Americans need to do is reject you and marginalize you. We need to turn you back into the loud and obnoxious minority you deserve to be in this country and forget about you. We need to realize you don't have any solutions, just more of the same obnoxious divisiveness and hate based on your bigotry, and a desire to rule over us with an iron fist, destroying our liberty in the process.

Thats what the Southern Strategy was about moron.

Nixon's Southern Strategy was to win in a southern state because no one had ever been elected president without carrying at least one southern state. His campaign therefore focused on southern states early and in spite of Wallace (A Democrat-turned-Independent) he was able to win several southern states and thus, the presidency. You fucktards continue making this racially-divisive argument about the "southern strategy" as if Nixon were running around the South promoting segregation... that was ya boy, Wallace doing that. You can't give any example of anything Nixon promoted that was racist or anything in the GOP platform. All it amounts to is you stereotyping people and clinging to your bigotry, like the racist pieces of shit you are.

Thats what the Southern Strategy was about moron.

Nixon's Southern Strategy was to win in a southern state because no one had ever been elected president without carrying at least one southern state. His campaign therefore focused on southern states early and in spite of Wallace (A Democrat-turned-Independent) he was able to win several southern states and thus, the presidency. You fucktards continue making this racially-divisive argument about the "southern strategy" as if Nixon were running around the South promoting segregation... that was ya boy, Wallace doing that. You can't give any example of anything Nixon promoted that was racist or anything in the GOP platform. All it amounts to is you stereotyping people and clinging to your bigotry, like the racist pieces of shit you are.

I can give you several things that prove the southern strategy. You are really clueless arent you?

1. They admitted it themselves. Not once but at least twice.

RNC Chair Michael Steele Confesses to Race-Based Southern Strategy | Mediaite

“For the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South.”

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman apologized to one of the nation's largest black civil rights groups Thursday, saying Republicans had not done enough to court blacks in the past and had exploited racial strife to court white voters, particularly in the South.

2. Nixon was a flat out racist.

Haldeman's Diary Reveals The Real Picture Of Nixon - Philly.com

* H.R. Haldeman entry: Monday, April 28, 1969. President emphasized that you have to face the fact that the whole problem is really the blacks. The key is to devise a system that recognizes this, while not appearing to. Problem with overall welfare plan is that it forces poor whites into same position as blacks . . .

(President Nixon) falsely charged that there has never in history been an adequate black nation, and they are the only race of which this is true. Says Africa is hopeless . . .

You better step up your game boy if you are going to make dumb claims.

Robert Byrd
George Wallace
Lester Maddox
William Fulbright
Albert Gore, Sr.
Fielding L. Wright
Benjamin Travis Laney
Leander Perez

You stated, and I quote: "After the Civil Rights Act of 1964, racist Democrats turned Republican." I challenged you to present a list of any who did. I am aware that Strom Thurmond did, but other than Strom, I don't know of any example. Now you're wanting to say those people are dead... but aren't most of the politicians from 50 years ago dead? I'll accept examples living or dead, if you have any.

I don't understand what these maps are supposed to prove. It's as if you are claiming the people in the south were incapable of changing politically and the only reason they would have voted Republican is because the GOP became racists. If that's your argument, you need to show evidence of racist policies advocated by the GOP. Requiring an ID to vote is not a racist policy. Last I checked, black folks are able to obtain IDs in America.

What you and others continue trying to do is stereotype people and put them in boxes so you can pit us against each other. This is your political motivation and objective. It's what Saul Alinsky taught you to do. What thinking Americans need to do is reject you and marginalize you. We need to turn you back into the loud and obnoxious minority you deserve to be in this country and forget about you. We need to realize you don't have any solutions, just more of the same obnoxious divisiveness and hate based on your bigotry, and a desire to rule over us with an iron fist, destroying our liberty in the process.

You don't get to tell me about racism. You're the one who wants to wave that damn racist flag.

While you ponder how those Southern states got so red after the Civil Rights Act, I'll be getting my list of Teabaggers together.

You don't get to tell me about racism. You're the one who wants to wave that damn racist flag.

While you ponder how those Southern states got so red after the Civil Rights Act, I'll be getting my list of Teabaggers together.

I get to tell you whatever I want here, it's a free forum. While you're compiling your list, make sure to include policies of racism advocated by the Tea Party.

You better step up your game boy if you are going to make dumb claims.

Where is your list of Democrats who turned Republican after Civil Rights?
Better step up your game boy. :lol:

I see you couldnt address the information in my post that blew up your theory.

RNC Chair Michael Steele Confesses to Race-Based Southern Strategy | Mediaite

“For the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South.”

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman apologized to one of the nation's largest black civil rights groups Thursday, saying Republicans had not done enough to court blacks in the past and had exploited racial strife to court white voters, particularly in the South.

Haldeman's Diary Reveals The Real Picture Of Nixon - Philly.com

* H.R. Haldeman entry: Monday, April 28, 1969. President emphasized that you have to face the fact that the whole problem is really the blacks. The key is to devise a system that recognizes this, while not appearing to. Problem with overall welfare plan is that it forces poor whites into same position as blacks . . .

(President Nixon) falsely charged that there has never in history been an adequate black nation, and they are the only race of which this is true. Says Africa is hopeless . . .

You must have missed my post and those of other posters. The entire racist voting block of the Democrats moved over to the Republican party.

Step up your game boy. I got you covered on anything you want to say.

Last edited:

I get to tell you whatever I want here, it's a free forum. While you're compiling your list, make sure to include policies of racism advocated by the Tea Party.

Okay, we can start with gerrymandering and voter ID laws. And in Mississippi, Teabaggers recently sent out poll watchers to watch the black community vote.

Those glitter loving hillbillies can always be trusted.

Forum List

Back