The Confederate Flag

Isn't it interesting how Asclepias can piss on Confederate flags and fuck white women, yet he still seems to be disgruntled and hate-filled? Could it be that his animosity is misplaced? You see, I am betting if we crowned Asclepias the King and he was allowed to fuck any white woman that would fuck him, or even the ones who wouldn't, and he could piss on any flag, shit on it, or shoot those who waved it.... he would STILL be full of animosity and hate. No matter how much fucking and pissing he did, it would never satisfy his needs.

This is because Asclepias has been raised in a culture that taught him to be a victim. So no matter what is ever done for Asclepias to appease his frustrations, it will never be enough. It's sad, but there are now at least a couple of generations of black people just like Asclepias. Much of the blame for this can be laid on LBJ and liberal democrats who've enabled this victimhood mentality. It's been great for them politically, but poor Asclepias doesn't even realize how he has been snared by the very racist fucks he loathes and detests so much. He will simply continue being a prisoner to his own victimhood mentality, and he'll pass it along to the next generation as well.

We may never be able to overcome this... sorry Dr. King. :(

Isn't it interesting how Asclepias can piss on Confederate flags and fuck white women, yet he still seems to be disgruntled and hate-filled? Could it be that his animosity is misplaced? You see, I am betting if we crowned Asclepias the King and he was allowed to fuck any white woman that would fuck him, or even the ones who wouldn't, and he could piss on any flag, shit on it, or shoot those who waved it.... he would STILL be full of animosity and hate. No matter how much fucking and pissing he did, it would never satisfy his needs.

This is because Asclepias has been raised in a culture that taught him to be a victim. So no matter what is ever done for Asclepias to appease his frustrations, it will never be enough. It's sad, but there are now at least a couple of generations of black people just like Asclepias. Much of the blame for this can be laid on LBJ and liberal democrats who've enabled this victimhood mentality. It's been great for them politically, but poor Asclepias doesn't even realize how he has been snared by the very racist fucks he loathes and detests so much. He will simply continue being a prisoner to his own victimhood mentality, and he'll pass it along to the next generation as well.

We may never be able to overcome this... sorry Dr. King. :(

When you use the word seems it sends a signal that you are unsure of your words and just making things up as you go. Basically you are having an emotional tempest because something I said bothers you so badly that you claim in one breath to not care what I think yet you cannot get me out of your head. Sleeping with white women is not a feat. Its actually a lot easier for me because their is no work required. Same with pissing on your flag.

The only animosity I harbor is towards those that want to do me and my race ill. Those that wave the tratior flag are telling me through symbolism that's precisely their intent. Since I rarely run across people like that in real life, I'm a pretty laid back dude. I have a reason to be. My eldest is working on her masters and the university is actually paying her to get it. My youngest children are at the top of their classes and headed in the same direction their older sister is. Frankly i dont subscribe to victim hood. I prefer to comminute all obstacles in my path. There is not much anyone can do to stop me.

Last edited:
Get up off your knees and stop begging ya POS.

Yeah, you're simply confirming what I already stated about you...please do continue.

Get up off your knees and stop begging ya yank loving yellow bellied good for nothing POS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRtlUi3OJ_c]I'm a Good Ole' American (Anti-Obama song) - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, you're simply confirming what I already stated about you...please do continue.

When you use the word seems it sends a signal that you are unsure of your words and just making things up as you go. Basically you are having an emotional tempest because something I said bothers you so badly that you claim in one breath to not care what I think yet you cannot get me out of your head. Sleeping with white women is not a feat. Its actually a lot easier for me because their is no work required. Same with pissing on your flag.

The only animosity I harbor is towards those that want to do me and my race ill. Those that wave the tratior flag are telling me through symbolism that's precisely their intent. Since I rarely run across people like that in real life, I'm a pretty laid back dude. I have a reason to be. My eldest is working on her masters and the university is actually paying her to get it. My youngest children are at the top of their classes and headed in the same direction their older sister is. Frankly i dont subscribe to victim hood. I prefer to comminute all obstacles in my path. There is not much anyone can do to stop me.

It doesn't bother me who you sleep with. You are the one who brought it up, and I expect it was your way of trying to get a rise out of someone. It fits the stereotype of how you think all white people are. Like you said, it's something easy to do and requires no work, so why would you mention this other than to try and agitate others?

Let's be honest here, you hold animosity toward white people because they aren't your race. Your belief system revolves around your race because you are a racist. It's not possible for you to view others without regard for their race. You have no intention of ever living in a colorblind society because you are essentially a racist bigot. Yes, you subscribe to victimhood, that's why you can't see anything other than color of skin. You think that should afford you some special consideration because of the past.

I suspect you probably don't run across very many people waving the Confederate flag, so it's curious as to how you can determine what their intentions are and why they wave it. Have you ever taken the time to get to know them and understand their intentions? I seriously doubt that. You are a weak and pathetic person who allows the symbol to set off your prejudice and stereotypes because you are too ignorant to know better. Whatever happened to "judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin?" Do you think Dr. King was only addressing white people with that? Do you think his dream of our children walking hand in hand meant the white person was to have no awareness of race but the black person was to be fixated on race? Are whites supposed to be completely colorblind while blacks continue to recognize everything on the basis of race?

As I said before, you are a disgrace to black people.

It doesn't bother me who you sleep with. You are the one who brought it up, and I expect it was your way of trying to get a rise out of someone. It fits the stereotype of how you think all white people are. Like you said, it's something easy to do and requires no work, so why would you mention this other than to try and agitate others?

Let's be honest here, you hold animosity toward white people because they aren't your race. Your belief system revolves around your race because you are a racist. It's not possible for you to view others without regard for their race. You have no intention of ever living in a colorblind society because you are essentially a racist bigot. Yes, you subscribe to victimhood, that's why you can't see anything other than color of skin. You think that should afford you some special consideration because of the past.

I suspect you probably don't run across very many people waving the Confederate flag, so it's curious as to how you can determine what their intentions are and why they wave it. Have you ever taken the time to get to know them and understand their intentions? I seriously doubt that. You are a weak and pathetic person who allows the symbol to set off your prejudice and stereotypes because you are too ignorant to know better. Whatever happened to "judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin?" Do you think Dr. King was only addressing white people with that? Do you think his dream of our children walking hand in hand meant the white person was to have no awareness of race but the black person was to be fixated on race? Are whites supposed to be completely colorblind while blacks continue to recognize everything on the basis of race?

I figured if I waited long enough you would reveal your butthurt. I should have known when you brought it up again. So thats what bothering you? Me having sex with white girls definitely got a rise out of you because I only mentioned it one time pages back as an example and you held onto it never letting it go. Who do you think you are fooling? :lol:

I dont have a problem with most white people. I have white people in my family and my oldest is half white. I also have white business partners and mentors. Like I said before I only have issues with white people that wish to do my race harm.

You are correct. I never have any intention living in a colorblind society. I like different colors/races. Why would you want everyone to look alike? Who told you I believed I should have special consideration? Are you a fake mind reader?

Not running across many doesnt mean I havent. I've ran across racists in the military and talked to them to find out what the issue was. Thats how I know what it stands for. Then I also have the photo evidence of KKK and the Aryan nation using it. Not to mention full disclosure from a white girl that was the daughter of a Klansman. I'm not judging them by the color of their skin. I'm judging them by the waving of the traitor flag. If you were Black I'd still think you were a dumb racist with the additional problem of being mentally screwed in the head.

Dr King did not preach color blindness. If you are colorblind you are not respecting me for who i am. You whiny white racists seem to get that wrong all the time. He preached respect for differences. If your difference is an attack on my people I'm going to get in your ass and not the way you would want me to.

Last edited:
slaves were imported to the colonies for almost a hundred years under the flag of england.

slaves were imported for almost a hundred years under the american flag.

slaves were imported for 4 years under the flag of the confederacy....but you choose to focus on that.

obviously you have an agenda

Interesting point

Then why did the KKK chose the Confederate flag as a symbol for its racism?

Why ask me?

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that you're pushing an anti south, anti white agenda while willfully ignoring any facts that don't support your position.

The southerners were patriots fighting for independence from an oppressive central govt.

Well, those glitter loving hillbillies are certainly dependent on the Government now, aren't they? In Mississippi 45% of their GDP is Federal welfare.

I figured if I waited long enough you would reveal your butthurt. I should have known when you brought it up again. So thats what bothering you? Me having sex with white girls definitely got a rise out of you because I only mentioned it one time pages back as an example and you held onto it never letting it go. Who do you think you are fooling? :lol:

I dont have a problem with most white people. I have white people in my family and my oldest is half white. I also have white business partners and mentors. Like I said before I only have issues with white people that wish to do my race harm.

You are correct. I never have any intention living in a colorblind society. I like different colors/races. Why would you want everyone to look alike? Who told you I believed I should have special consideration? Are you a fake mind reader?

Not running across many doesnt mean I havent. I've ran across racists in the military and talked to them to find out what the issue was. Thats how I know what it stands for. Then I also have the photo evidence of KKK and the Aryan nation using it. Not to mention full disclosure from a white girl that was the daughter of a Klansman. I'm not judging them by the color of their skin. I'm judging them by the waving of the traitor flag. If you were Black I'd still think you were a dumb racist with the additional problem of being mentally screwed in the head.

Dr King did not preach color blindness. If you are colorblind you are not respecting me for who i am. You whiny white racists seem to get that wrong all the time. He preached respect for differences. If your difference is an attack on my people I'm going to get in your ass and not the way you would want me to.

I don't even know why you are still wasting your time with this one.
He either has to be one of the dumbest Black people on the earth or a White guy playing games.

How can you debate with someone that isn't even aware that the confederacy wished for the Western territories to be slave states??

He simply started a thread on an issue he was ignorant of, time to move to the next one...

You mentioned it to get a rise out of white people, as I correctly stated and here you are admitting. Thanks! It really doesn't bother me, I've had sex with white women, black women, brown women, yellow women, red women and some who I didn't know what color they were... would've had sex with green women if I'd run across them. It never has been something that effected me because I am mixed race.

Ahh... the old racist "I have ____ friends!" line! Classic! Let's be clear... a FLAG has never caused your race any harm. If it has, your race is worthless and pathetic.

Wow... I'm impressed. Not many racist bigots will admit that.

Again, you are stereotyping the flag and entire group of people based on your bigoted prejudice. And yes you are judging them by the color of their skin. I've already told you that I am part black... more black than white, as a matter of fact. I am often called "black" and I don't have a problem with that because I do kind of look black. Except, I am a very handsome black guy.

Yes, Dr. King's DREAM was that we would one day live in a society that didn't see color. He did NOT speak of "respect for differences" he preached that there were no differences and we were all equal in God's eyes. If anyone attacks you on the basis of your skin color, I am the first to stand in your corner and defend you against those attacks. Just as I will stand in a white person's corner and defend them against YOUR attacks. There is no "my people" here, we are all part of the HUMAN race.

That said, you let me know whenever a FLAG has attacked you because of skin color!

He either has to be one of the dumbest Black people on the earth or a White guy playing games.

How can you debate with someone that isn't even aware that the confederacy wished for the Western territories to be slave states??

He simply started a thread on an issue he was ignorant of, time to move to the next one...

Let me straighten you out on something here. I did not post this thread in order to convince you of something or change your opinion. That appears to be what you think I am "wasting my time" doing here. I really don't care about changing your mind or convincing you of history. I am only here to present the facts so that readers can gain wisdom and insight into the issue of the Confederate flag. I have thoroughly enjoyed schooling you on the history of the Civil War and the Confederacy, as well as slavery in general. It has been a pleasure to have you serve as a foil for me to make some points that would have likely never been made had you not introduced common misconceptions and myths. So for that, I thank you very much for your contributions.

I have already corrected you on the false assertion the southern states wanted western states to be slave states. They only wanted them to have 'state rights' to make that determination instead of Federal government, as the Constitution provides. As of yet, you haven't refuted my point with anything of evidence. I've lost count of how many points this is that you've not refuted, it has to be quite a few by now. But again, thank you for setting up these ill-informed misconceptions and allowing me to tee off on each one. Well done!

Let me straighten you out on something here. I did not post this thread in order to convince you of something or change your opinion. That appears to be what you think I am "wasting my time" doing here. I really don't care about changing your mind or convincing you of history. I am only here to present the facts so that readers can gain wisdom and insight into the issue of the Confederate flag. I have thoroughly enjoyed schooling you on the history of the Civil War and the Confederacy, as well as slavery in general. It has been a pleasure to have you serve as a foil for me to make some points that would have likely never been made had you not introduced common misconceptions and myths. So for that, I thank you very much for your contributions.

I have already corrected you on the false assertion the southern states wanted western states to be slave states. They only wanted them to have 'state rights' to make that determination instead of Federal government, as the Constitution provides. As of yet, you haven't refuted my point with anything of evidence. I've lost count of how many points this is that you've not refuted, it has to be quite a few by now. But again, thank you for setting up these ill-informed misconceptions and allowing me to tee off on each one. Well done!

Son, I was through with you when you admitted your ignorance to the south wanting the expansion of slavery to the Western Territories.
Actually you can't set me straight because you are thoroughly confused yourself.

I don't make it a habit to refute lies and historical ignorance, that's a waste of time, it may be worthy of you but not me.

As stated earlier, you started a thread that that you really have no idea of.

The hallmark of the ignorant is their refusal to face facts, why do you think you have been labeled such throughout this thread??

So, with a name like "boss" try to be knowledgeable of the threads you start instead of being the "boss" of stupid.

No go push the revisionist claptrap to folks at your educationally and intellectual level.

Son, I was through with you when you admitted your ignorance to the south wanting the expansion of slavery to the Western Territories.
Actually you can't set me straight because you are thoroughly confused yourself.

I don't make it a habit to refute lies and historical ignorance, that's a waste of time, it may be worthy of you but not me.

The hallmark of the ignorant is their refusal to face facts, why do you think you have been labeled such throughout this thread??

So, with a name like "boss" try to be knowledgeable of the threads you start instead of being the "boss" of stupid.

No go push the revisionist claptrap to folks at your educationally and intellectual level.

Troll POS.

Troll POS.

I know. I just had to figure out what got him so upset. I missed it the first time. I used having sex with white women as proof the south lost and he got very agitated and claimed I was boasting about it.

I think he is a white hill billy pretending to be Black. If he is not he is the most disgraceful example of a Black person I have seen in recent memory. The type that would go to war to remain a slave. They type of uncle tom that would tip of the slave master when the slave were going to revolt. You know the kind that want to be white so badly they would sell their soul to the devil to get a pat on the head from a white man.

I know. I just had to figure out what got him so upset. I missed it the first time. I used having sex with white women as proof the south lost and he got very agitated and claimed I was boasting about it.

I think he is a white hill billy pretending to be Black. If he is not he is the most disgraceful example of a Black person I have seen in recent memory. The type that would go to war to remain a slave. They type of uncle tom that would tip of the slave master when the slave were going to revolt. You know the kind that want to be white so badly they would sell their soul to the devil to get a pat on the head from a white man.

Well, I've already explained it didn't upset me. However, you continue to prove the reason you mentioned it was to agitate. Yes, you boasted how that's how you knew the South lost the war, and it was because you believed that would upset me. But now you are going to insist, oh yes it did... and then you're going to go to your bag and pull out "hillbilly" and "uncle tom" because the 'white women' thing didn't work. That doesn't bother me either.

So far, everyone in this thread who has expressed your stereotypical view on the Confederate flag, have demonstrated your prejudice and willingness to be bigots. People like you should be marginalized and dismissed on every front, because you offer nothing to the discourse. Your sole intent is to keep people agitated and divided. You're the shameful antipathy of what Dr. King stood for. Much more in common with the sheet wearers. Your "confederate flag" is a white woman in your bed.

No, I actually showed your ignorance as you couldn't refute what I said. Only a moron or retard could even think that slavery would have expanded to the mostly desert western territory. Do you think we were going to have them build pyramids? That's the only reason for slaves in the desert that I am aware of. :lol:

If you could have refuted me, you would have. :eusa_boohoo:

Liar.

No, I actually showed your ignorance as you couldn't refute what I said. Only a moron or retard could even think that slavery would have expanded to the mostly desert western territory. Do you think we were going to have them build pyramids? That's the only reason for slaves in the desert that I am aware of. :lol:

If you could have refuted me, you would have. :eusa_boohoo:

Actually your ignorance that the south wanted to expand to the western territories, your ignorance that Black people were given "equality" in 1964, your ignorance of the issue of slavery , the civil war and every other idiotic statement you have made in this thread is too tiring to refute.

I told you earlier, it may be worth your time not mine.

Forum List

Back