The Confederate Flag

He claims to be Black. I don't know what's worse, Black people who are ignorant because they were born into ignorance, or this idiot that chooses to be willfully ignorant.

I don't claim to be black. I am part black, but my ancestors were more black and the people of that time considered them black because they sure as hell weren't white. You are the one showing a complete ignorance of history here. Pretty soon you're going to let the cracker liberals convince you Lincoln was the same as Martin Luther King, Jr. Lincoln was more racist than probably anyone you've ever encountered in your life. He certainly didn't consider black people to be equal to whites, he said so in his debates with Douglas.

He is not Black. He may have some chocolate in the woodpile but he was long ago fooled by people that played with his head. Can you imagine some white redneck trusting a Black guy with a gun? I can see it now.

"Here is your boots, unfiorm, and your ......weapon? Hey sarge!!!! This nigrah boy is eye ballin me. We caint give dem no weapons." :lol:

I don't really give a good shit what your ignorant ass thinks, you obviously don't know history. Yes, there were blacks who fought for the Confederacy in the Civil War. My ancestors, who certainly were not white men, are buried in Confederate cemeteries right next to white men they fought with. Was it rare? Of course, but it did happen.

Let me just say that YOU are a disgrace to black people. You sit here and mouth off about your ability to have sex with white women while pretending to be some kind of a victim. You've known nothing your entire life but people going out of their way to avoid offending you, and all it has ever done for you is to create even more animosity and hate. You don't know how to stand on your own two feet, the white liberals have convinced you that without their help you're not capable of competing in a white man's world. No wonder having sex with white women is something you think worthy of crowing about.

Sorry, but I have ancestors who fought and died under that flag. They were men of honor who didn't own slaves or believe in slavery. They were fighting for their homeland. You can pervert history all you like, you can ignorantly believe whatever you please about the Civil War, but you will not take the honor away from my ancestors. I refuse to allow that for the sake of political correctness run amok.

Ignorant is the key word and gist of your paragraph.

Not only were your ancestors ignorant asses, so are you.
It doesn't matter that your dirt poor inbred ancestors may not have actually owned slaves.
The useful idiots like your ancestors fought for an idea they were brainwashed to believe was much more important to them.
They fought to maintain a position of superiority not based on morals, intellect or honesty; they fought to maintain a system of superiority based on the color of their skin.

No, they fought to defend their homeland. Official US law was that you could own slaves, and official SCOTUS ruling was slaves were property. This wasn't a 'belief' the Southerners had, this was law of the land in the United States of America. They were no more fighting for superiority than the North was fighting for equality. Blacks were not treated with equality until 1964. That wasn't the fault of the CSA or their battle flag.

You're the one who is apparently ignorant of history.

Yes it was their fault. The states of the CSA were the reason we didn't ban slavery in our constitution, they are the reason slavery was being expanded in the US, they were the reason behind Dred Scott, the reason for the Civil War, the reason for terrorism against blacks and the reason we needed integration and a civil rights bill
To try to hide THAT heritage, the heritage of THAT flag is preposterous

It doesn't matter that your dirt poor inbred ancestors may not have actually owned slaves.
The useful idiots like your ancestors fought for an idea they were brainwashed to believe was much more important to them.
They fought to maintain a position of superiority not based on morals, intellect or honesty; they fought to maintain a system of superiority based on the color of their skin.

No, they fought to defend their homeland. Official US law was that you could own slaves, and official SCOTUS ruling was slaves were property. This wasn't a 'belief' the Southerners had, this was law of the land in the United States of America. They were no more fighting for superiority than the North was fighting for equality. Blacks were not treated with equality until 1964. That wasn't the fault of the CSA or their battle flag.

Yes it was their fault. The states of the CSA were the reason we didn't ban slavery in our constitution, they are the reason slavery was being expanded in the US, they were the reason behind Dred Scott, the reason for the Civil War, the reason for terrorism against blacks and the reason we needed integration and a civil rights bill

Well you are simply historically wrong about all those things and each time you say them, you are scapegoating the South. Why are you doing that? My guess is to soothe your own racist guilt because you are a closet racist.

First of all, when the Constitution was ratified, there were only 4 "southern" states. The other 9 were "northern" states. How did 4 states trump 9? Forget the fact the CSA did not exist at that time.

The CSA also didn't exist when the US Supreme Court ruled in several cases, including Dred Scott. You see, repeatedly YOUR US Government was ruling and upholding slavery, LONG before the CSA ever even existed. Why do you continue to deny that and blame it on the South?

Slavery WASN'T being expanded. The issue was being left up to the states to decide. The reason they could decide is because YOUR US Supreme Court had ruled it was legal to own slaves as property and YOUR government allowed it. After the Civil War, it was YOUR government that allowed Jim Crow laws to stand and YOUR Supreme Court that ruled the 1875 Civil Rights Act unconstitutional. The South and CSA had NOTHING to do with any of that. They didn't even have any political power following the Civil War, you "stomped our ass" ...remember?

Now, what it seems to me like is, we've had 150 years of YOUR ilk, passing all sorts of racist discriminatory laws, then pointing your lying racist finger at the South and that damn flag. And hey.... Credit to ya, it's working! Look at all the ignorant blacks here who believe your bullshit? You know, as long as you can keep them agitated and angry at the South and that flag, you can just keep on fucking them over like you've been doing since the war. They're obviously too stupid to figure it out, right?

Well you are simply historically wrong about all those things and each time you say them, you are scapegoating the South. Why are you doing that? My guess is to soothe your own racist guilt because you are a closet racist.

First of all, when the Constitution was ratified, there were only 4 "southern" states. The other 9 were "northern" states. How did 4 states trump 9? Forget the fact the CSA did not exist at that time.

The CSA also didn't exist when the US Supreme Court ruled in several cases, including Dred Scott. You see, repeatedly YOUR US Government was ruling and upholding slavery, LONG before the CSA ever even existed. Why do you continue to deny that and blame it on the South?

Slavery WASN'T being expanded. The issue was being left up to the states to decide. The reason they could decide is because YOUR US Supreme Court had ruled it was legal to own slaves as property and YOUR government allowed it. After the Civil War, it was YOUR government that allowed Jim Crow laws to stand and YOUR Supreme Court that ruled the 1875 Civil Rights Act unconstitutional. The South and CSA had NOTHING to do with any of that. They didn't even have any political power following the Civil War, you "stomped our ass" ...remember?

Now, what it seems to me like is, we've had 150 years of YOUR ilk, passing all sorts of racist discriminatory laws, then pointing your lying racist finger at the South and that damn flag. And hey.... Credit to ya, it's working! Look at all the ignorant blacks here who believe your bullshit? You know, as long as you can keep them agitated and angry at the South and that flag, you can just keep on fucking them over like you've been doing since the war. They're obviously too stupid to figure it out, right?

Scapegoat the south?

Of course we "scapegoat" the south...they are guilty as all hell

This flag

8858490.jpg

Was created for one reason. To represent a nation formed to ensure the preservation of slavery

This flag

8858490.jpg

Was ressurected as a symbol of the KKK and in retaliation for the civil rights movement

This flag

8858490.jpg

Is a symbol of hate and subjugation

Last edited:

slaves were imported to the colonies for almost a hundred years under the flag of england.

slaves were imported for almost a hundred years under the american flag.

slaves were imported for 4 years under the flag of the confederacy....but you choose to focus on that.

obviously you have an agenda

So you are not going to answer ANY of my questions, and you are just going to go into demagogue mode now and filibuster?

Okay, my work here is complete then!

slaves were imported to the colonies for almost a hundred years under the flag of england.

slaves were imported for 4 years under the flag of the confederacy....but you choose to focus on that.

Actually, NO slaves were imported under the Confederate flag, we had outlawed the importing of slaves long before the Confederate flag existed. That happened in 1807, some 54 years before the CSA.

The Confederacy was created for ONE reason.

The protection of the institution of slavery. In reading the Confederate Constitution it is identical to the US Constitution with one key exception. It gurantees the right to own slaves and prohibits any actions that may restrict it.

This Flag

rebel-flag.jpg

Is the symbol of that despicable excuse for a nation

Last edited:

Interesting point

Then why did the KKK chose the Confederate flag as a symbol for its racism?

Interesting point

Why ask me?

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that you're pushing an anti south, anti white agenda while willfully ignoring any facts that don't support your position.

The southerners were patriots fighting for independence from an oppressive central govt.

From the Confederate Constitution

Article I Section 9(4) No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed

The Confederacy was established to continue and protect the institution of slavery

The Confederate flag was the symbol of that despicable nation. It is a symbol of hate and subjugation of our fellow man

Article I Section 9(4) No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed

The Confederacy was established to continue and protect the institution of slavery

The Confederate flag was the symbol of that despicable nation. It is a symbol of hate and subjugation of our fellow man

The Confederacy was established as the collective government of the Southern states which had seceded from the Union. Their laws regarding slavery were no different than US laws. The US Constitution had several provisions regarding slaves and the slave trade. Section 9 of Article I, Article V, Section 2 of Article IV, Section 2 of Article I... not to mention SCOTUS rulings which continued to uphold slavery and protect slave owners.

People were being subjugated long before the CSA and it was done by the US Government.

In the 72 years between the election of George Washington and the election of Abraham Lincoln, 50 of those years had a slaveholder as president of the United States, and, for that whole period of time, there was never a person elected to a second term who was not a slaveholder.

So let's stop pretending Northerners were all abolitionists opposed to slavery, because that is not true. Let's stop acting like the US had outlawed slavery and the South was rebelling against it, because that never happened. Slavery existed here well before the US was even a nation, it was brought here by British colonists. If you want to be pissed at them, that's fine. It was allowed to continue when the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution... you want to be pissed at them, that's fine. It was allowed to continue by the Supreme Court who ruled that slaves were property... wanna be pissed at SCOTUS, fine!

The Confederacy was established as the collective government of the Southern states which had seceded from the Union. Their laws regarding slavery were no different than US laws. The US Constitution had several provisions regarding slaves and the slave trade. Section 9 of Article I, Article V, Section 2 of Article IV, Section 2 of Article I... not to mention SCOTUS rulings which continued to uphold slavery and protect slave owners.

People were being subjugated long before the CSA and it was done by the US Government.

In the 72 years between the election of George Washington and the election of Abraham Lincoln, 50 of those years had a slaveholder as president of the United States, and, for that whole period of time, there was never a person elected to a second term who was not a slaveholder.

So let's stop pretending Northerners were all abolitionists opposed to slavery, because that is not true. Let's stop acting like the US had outlawed slavery and the South was rebelling against it, because that never happened. Slavery existed here well before the US was even a nation, it was brought here by British colonists. If you want to be pissed at them, that's fine. It was allowed to continue when the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution... you want to be pissed at them, that's fine. It was allowed to continue by the Supreme Court who ruled that slaves were property... wanna be pissed at SCOTUS, fine!

Once again

The US laws were that way because the South insisted they be that way. By 1830 they could see the tide was turning in the national tolerance towards slavery. They did everything they could legislatively to prevent the abolition of slavery.
With the election of Abe Lincoln they saw the last straw. They used secession as the tool to ensure that they could continue to own other human beings

This flag was a symbol of the nation they formed to protect the institution of slavery

8858490.jpg

Last edited:
Some interesting historical ju-jitsu going on here.

Now it's Nothern Liberals responsible for slavery?

Next up..it will be black folks that were responsible!

:lol:

He is not Black. He may have some chocolate in the woodpile but he was long ago fooled by people that played with his head. Can you imagine some white redneck trusting a Black guy with a gun? I can see it now.

"Here is your boots, unfiorm, and your ......weapon? Hey sarge!!!! This nigrah boy is eye ballin me. We caint give dem no weapons." :lol:

I don't really give a good shit what your ignorant ass thinks, you obviously don't know history. Yes, there were blacks who fought for the Confederacy in the Civil War. My ancestors, who certainly were not white men, are buried in Confederate cemeteries right next to white men they fought with. Was it rare? Of course, but it did happen.

Let me just say that YOU are a disgrace to black people. You sit here and mouth off about your ability to have sex with white women while pretending to be some kind of a victim. You've known nothing your entire life but people going out of their way to avoid offending you, and all it has ever done for you is to create even more animosity and hate. You don't know how to stand on your own two feet, the white liberals have convinced you that without their help you're not capable of competing in a white man's world. No wonder having sex with white women is something you think worthy of crowing about.

You really think I believe you dont give shit what I think after that long winded whining tirade? :lol:

There were no Blacks that fought for the confederacy dummy. I have yet to see proof of any slave willing to die in order to stay a slave. Someone lied to you son. I know you are afraid of pure white people but don't let it mess with your head.

Interesting point

Why ask me?

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that you're pushing an anti south, anti white agenda while willfully ignoring any facts that don't support your position.

The southerners were patriots fighting for independence from an oppressive central govt.

The southerners were loser traitors that got their asses stomped. They went to war in order to preserve their desire to have slaves. Even after getting their asses kicked they persisted in the racism out of spite.

Some interesting historical ju-jitsu going on here.

Now it's Nothern Liberals responsible for slavery?

Next up..it will be black folks that were responsible!

:lol:

Who put them into bondage in the first place? It was their black owners over in africa no?

Forum List

Back