The Confederate Flag

e602dee8-8fb3-4b96-99ca-d4867bc994d5.jpg

And getting your ass whipped vigorously....

Eff you ya POS you didn't beat the south the conscripts from europe did.

May I assist you as you eagerly strut your ignorance of American History????

These boys here put many boots up your ancestors asses.....:lol::lol:

HD_4USCinfantryDetail.preview.jpg

Over 180,000 black men fought for the Union army during the Civil War. Most of them served in the United States Colored Troops

“No officer in this regiment now doubts that the key to the successful prosecution of this war lies in the unlimited employment of black troops. Their superiority lies simply in the fact that they know the country, while white troops do not, and that they have peculiarities of temperament, position, and motive, which belong to them, alone. Instead of leaving their homes and families to fight they are fighting for their homes and families, and they show the resolution and sagacity which a personal purpose gives.”

Once again, your ancestors asses were whipped quite vigorously AND rightfully so....
They were traitorous trash!!!

Last edited:
Uhmmm Obama's half white and half black muslim and he usually uses his white dialect. You should be ashamed of using that term to describe our POS in chief.

Uhmmmm...Pres. Obama isn't Muslim at all...you get stupid points for that!!!
I'm Black, and like many Black people, speak proper English; that's not the sole realm of Whites...you hit it out the stupid park with that swing!!!!

Yeah, we know, it's just his "policies...."

One would have to be an idiot to not know who Obama's parents were. What rock did you crawl out from under?

The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream - Barack Obama - Google Books

Obama's father was raised a black muslim. Obama's name is Barrack Hussein, is a muslim name. Barrack was enrolled by his parents in school under the religion islam. Barrack looks exactly like a great many muslims of the middle east. Hell barrack is a twin for OBL.

You'd have to be retarded not to see that he's a half black muslim.

No, I'd have to be totally retarded to believe this b.s. you are attempting to pass off as "proof" that someone is a Muslim.

Speaking of rocks, were you repeatedly hit in the head with one when you were younger or were you naturally born this stupid.

uhmmmm...pres. Obama isn't muslim at all...you get stupid points for that!!!
I'm black, and like many black people, speak proper english; that's not the sole realm of whites...you hit it out the stupid park with that swing!!!!

one would have to be an idiot to not know who obama's parents were. What rock did you crawl out from under?

the audacity of hope: Thoughts on reclaiming the american dream - barack obama - google books

obama's father was raised a black muslim. Obama's name is barrack hussein, is a muslim name. Barrack was enrolled by his parents in school under the religion islam. Barrack looks exactly like a great many muslims of the middle east. Hell barrack is a twin for obl.

weird how he went to the trinity united church of christ all those years. Its a wonder allah didnt strike him down with lightining.

lol!!!!!

Uhmmmm...Pres. Obama isn't Muslim at all...you get stupid points for that!!!
I'm Black, and like many Black people, speak proper English; that's not the sole realm of Whites...you hit it out the stupid park with that swing!!!!

One would have to be an idiot to not know who Obama's parents were. What rock did you crawl out from under?

The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream - Barack Obama - Google Books

Obama's father was raised a black muslim. Obama's name is Barrack Hussein, is a muslim name. Barrack was enrolled by his parents in school under the religion islam. Barrack looks exactly like a great many muslims of the middle east. Hell barrack is a twin for OBL.

No, I'd have to be totally retarded to believe this b.s. you are attempting to pass off as "proof" that someone is a Muslim.

Speaking of rocks, were you repeatedly hit in the head with one when you were younger or were you naturally born this stupid.

It's his heritage nimrod. You don't get to pick your parents.

Over 180,000 black men fought for the Union army during the Civil War. Most of them served in the United States Colored Troops

“No officer in this regiment now doubts that the key to the successful prosecution of this war lies in the unlimited employment of black troops. Their superiority lies simply in the fact that they know the country, while white troops do not, and that they have peculiarities of temperament, position, and motive, which belong to them, alone. Instead of leaving their homes and families to fight they are fighting for their homes and families, and they show the resolution and sagacity which a personal purpose gives.”

Once again, your ancestors asses were whipped quite vigorously AND rightfully so....

There were just as many germans that came over to get some free land & money from the north as there were blacks, and that's just one european country. Most of the northern men did not fight. It was the one percenters buying the death of two million Americans. Enjoy ya POS..

Ignorant is the key word and gist of your paragraph.

Not only were your ancestors ignorant asses, so are you.
It doesn't matter that your dirt poor inbred ancestors may not have actually owned slaves.
The useful idiots like your ancestors fought for an idea they were brainwashed to believe was much more important to them.
They fought to maintain a position of superiority not based on morals, intellect or honesty; they fought to maintain a system of superiority based on the color of their skin.

No, they fought to defend their homeland. Official US law was that you could own slaves, and official SCOTUS ruling was slaves were property. This wasn't a 'belief' the Southerners had, this was law of the land in the United States of America. They were no more fighting for superiority than the North was fighting for equality. Blacks were not treated with equality until 1964. That wasn't the fault of the CSA or their battle flag.

You're the one who is apparently ignorant of history.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!....ignorant of history!!!!...HAHAHA!!!!!
HAHAHA...Blacks treated with equality in 1964???...HAHAHA!!!!

If you are so stupid as to not even know the reason your ignorant ancestors were fighting and are even more stupid that you believe that Black people were treated equally in this country in 1964, no wonder the South took a historic ass whipping and rightly so.

Their homeland was the United States of America for which they were willing to betray in order to maintain chattel slavery and expand it to the Western territories.

Man, are you still in middle school???

Yes, you are ignorant of history. Civil Rights Act of 1964... go look it up. Prior to that, blacks did not legally have equality in America. So the Civil War could NOT have been about equality for blacks.

Their homeland was the states in which they lived who declared their independence from the United States. As far as I know, the CSA wasn't planning to expand slavery anywhere. Most in the South (including my ancestors) didn't own slaves and couldn't have cared less about the issue.

Chattel slavery was law of the land as decided by the US Government and SCOTUS, not the CSA. In fact, it remained law of the land until AFTER the Civil War, when we ratified the 13th and 14th Amendments. Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation only freed slaves in the South, a territory no longer in his control at the time. West Virginia was allowed to keep their slaves and remain in the Union. The US Government purchased the slaves from those in Maryland in order to make it a "free state." Then, they promptly shipped those freed slaves off to Central America to die because they didn't want them running loose in white society.

I can run circles around you in history, jackwagon. You're a complete dumbass.

These boys here put many boots up your ancestors asses.....

No one's asses were whipped quite vigorously. Until well into 1864, the North was losing and losing badly. Save for a couple of intensely-fought victories, you would have lost the war. More soldiers died on your side alone than in all other US wars combined... you whipped no one's ass.

Also, it is estimated between 65,000-100,000 blacks served in the Confederate Army... my ancestors being some of them.
I have to assume they were not fighting for slavery.

And your heritage does not dictate your religious, political or social identity, you choose those things as an individual.

So again???

No one's asses were whipped quite vigorously.
Until well into 1864, the North was losing and losing badly. Save for a couple of intensely-fought victories, you would have lost the war. More soldiers died on your side alone than in all other US wars combined... you whipped no one's ass.

Also, it is estimated between 65,000-100,000 blacks served in the Confederate Army... my ancestors being some of them.

Really!!!!...no one's ass was whipped quite vigorously???!!!...HAHAHA!!!

Vigorous ass whippings ALWAYS result in this:

large1-e1365481650522.jpg

appomattox-courthouse-civil-war.jpg

No your ancestors were fighting out of ignorance and fear...if you don't realize that, you are more of a fool than they were. The were unwilling chumps, you volunteer to be a modern day chump.

And your heritage does not dictate your religious, political or social identity, you choose those things as an individual.

So again???

obama-islamist.jpg

mb-in-wh.jpeg

ov10.jpg

Muslim step father on the left there.

No, they fought to defend their homeland. Official US law was that you could own slaves, and official SCOTUS ruling was slaves were property. This wasn't a 'belief' the Southerners had, this was law of the land in the United States of America. They were no more fighting for superiority than the North was fighting for equality. Blacks were not treated with equality until 1964. That wasn't the fault of the CSA or their battle flag.

You're the one who is apparently ignorant of history.

If you are so stupid as to not even know the reason your ignorant ancestors were fighting and are even more stupid that you believe that Black people were treated equally in this country in 1964, no wonder the South took a historic ass whipping and rightly so.

Their homeland was the United States of America for which they were willing to betray in order to maintain chattel slavery and expand it to the Western territories.

Yes, you are ignorant of history. Civil Rights Act of 1964... go look it up. Prior to that, blacks did not legally have equality in America. So the Civil War could NOT have been about equality for blacks.

Their homeland was the states in which they lived who declared their independence from the United States. As far as I know, the CSA wasn't planning to expand slavery anywhere. Most in the South (including my ancestors) didn't own slaves and couldn't have cared less about the issue.

Chattel slavery was law of the land as decided by the US Government and SCOTUS, not the CSA. In fact, it remained law of the land until AFTER the Civil War, when we ratified the 13th and 14th Amendments. Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation only freed slaves in the South, a territory no longer in his control at the time. West Virginia was allowed to keep their slaves and remain in the Union. The US Government purchased the slaves from those in Maryland in order to make it a "free state." Then, they promptly shipped those freed slaves off to Central America to die because they didn't want them running loose in white society.

It's disheartening that you pretend or put yourself out to be Black. No Black person could be as stupid and ignorant as you.

Ever heard of the "Emancipation Proclamation" that was supposed to afford Black people "equality" as free American Citizens.

You are so stupid you believe that equality for Black people came in 1964.

Newflash, stupid ass; the 1964 Civil Rights Act was an act of legislation, it changed nothing for the majority of Blacks in this country. Racists didn't pack up their tents in 1964 and run out to hug the nearest Black person.
Are you usually this stupid in other topics???

As far as I know,

That's the problem, you don't know shit and think you do.
The Southern state's confederate constitutions plainly spelled out that slavery was and would continue to be the lynch pin of their society and even when traveling North, slaves could not receive protection or freedom because Southern law would never afford them freedom.
You are so ignorant it's disheartening, you are even ignorant of the Southern States mandating the expansion of Slavery to the western territories??
Maybe you should go sit down somewhere and read a history book and not Dr. Seuss.

Slavery in the Confederate Constitution

Article IX, Section 4 prohibited any law "denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves"; sections 1 and 2 prohibited

Article IV guaranteed the right of citizens to travel with their slaves and other property without risk of having their right of ownership impaired. No slave or other person held in service could become free as a result of escaping to another state. Any new territories were required to recognize slavery "as it now exists in the Confederate States." Many Southerners expected to conquer and colonize Cuba and other states of the Caribbean and Central America.

Conflicts also erupted over the status of new Western territories entering the Union. Would they allow or prohibit slavery? Congress enacted compromises in 1820 and 1850 to settle these disputes, but by 1861 those compromises could no longer hold the Union together. Despite the departure of congressmen from seceded states in 1860 and 1861, legislative duties and work on a Capitol expansion continued, reflecting the hope that the Union would be restored.

So again???

obama-islamist.jpg

mb-in-wh.jpeg

ov10.jpg

Muslim step father on the left there.

Yeah, you were born this stupid, head trauma would have left some semblance of higher order thinking.

No one's asses were whipped quite vigorously. Until well into 1864, the North was losing and losing badly. Save for a couple of intensely-fought victories, you would have lost the war. More soldiers died on your side alone than in all other US wars combined... you whipped no one's ass.

You drank the Kool-aid on that story too? . Blacks were not even allowed to fight for the loser south. I know there had to be some turncoats, but none of them were allowed to fight. They were forced to help by their slave masters until they could escape.

There were just as many germans that came over to get some free land & money from the north as there were blacks, and that's just one european country. Most of the northern men did not fight. It was the one percenters buying the death of two million Americans. Enjoy ya POS..

Your Statement:

So over 100,000 Black people came from Europe to fight the South??..:lol:.:lol:

Contradict yourself much??..:lol::lol:

Or are you mad that your dirty traitorous ancestors were ass whipped by many of the people they once enslaved...:eusa_shhh:.:eusa_shhh:

You drank the Kool-aid on that story too? . Blacks were not even allowed to fight for the loser south. I know there had to be some turncoats, but none of them were allowed to fight. They were forced to help by their slave masters until they could escape.

He claims to be Black. I don't know what's worse, Black people who are ignorant because they were born into ignorance, or this idiot that chooses to be willfully ignorant.

He claims to be Black. I don't know what's worse, Black people who are ignorant because they were born into ignorance, or this idiot that chooses to be willfully ignorant.

He is not Black. He may have some chocolate in the woodpile but he was long ago fooled by people that played with his head. Can you imagine some white redneck trusting a Black guy with a gun? I can see it now.

"Here is your boots, unfiorm, and your ......weapon? Hey sarge!!!! This nigrah boy is eye ballin me. We caint give dem no weapons." :lol:

Last edited:
you drank the kool-aid on that story too? . Blacks were not even allowed to fight for the loser south. I know there had to be some turncoats, but none of them were allowed to fight. They were forced to help by their slave masters until they could escape.

he claims to be black. I don't know what's worse, black people who are ignorant because they were born into ignorance, or this idiot that chooses to be willfully ignorant.

he is not black. He may have some chocolate in the woodpile but he was long ago fooled by people that played with his head. Can you imagine some white redneck trusting a black guy with a gun? I can see it now.

"here is your boots, unfiorm, and your ......weapon? Hey sarge!!!! This nigrah boy is eye ballin me. We caint give dem no weapons." :lol:

lol!!!!!

Your Statement:

So over 100,000 Black people came from Europe to fight the South??..:lol:.:lol:

Contradict yourself much??..:lol::lol:

Or are you mad that your dirty traitorous ancestors were ass whipped by many of the people they once enslaved...:eusa_shhh:.:eusa_shhh:

^ dumb ass can't read. 170k + Germans fought for the north.. in fact most of the northern troops were fresh off the boat from europe.

It's disheartening that you pretend or put yourself out to be Black. No Black person could be as stupid and ignorant as you.

Ever heard of the "Emancipation Proclamation" that was supposed to afford Black people "equality" as free American Citizens.

You are so stupid you believe that equality for Black people came in 1964.

Newflash, stupid ass; the 1964 Civil Rights Act was an act of legislation, it changed nothing for the majority of Blacks in this country. Racists didn't pack up their tents in 1964 and run out to hug the nearest Black person.
Are you usually this stupid in other topics???

As far as I know,

That's the problem, you don't know shit and think you do.
The Southern state's confederate constitutions plainly spelled out that slavery was and would continue to be the lynch pin of their society and even when traveling North, slaves could not receive protection or freedom because Southern law would never afford them freedom.
You are so ignorant it's disheartening, you are even ignorant of the Southern States mandating the expansion of Slavery to the western territories??
Maybe you should go sit down somewhere and read a history book and not Dr. Seuss.

Slavery in the Confederate Constitution

Article IX, Section 4 prohibited any law "denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves"; sections 1 and 2 prohibited

Article IV guaranteed the right of citizens to travel with their slaves and other property without risk of having their right of ownership impaired. No slave or other person held in service could become free as a result of escaping to another state. Any new territories were required to recognize slavery "as it now exists in the Confederate States." Many Southerners expected to conquer and colonize Cuba and other states of the Caribbean and Central America.

Conflicts also erupted over the status of new Western territories entering the Union. Would they allow or prohibit slavery? Congress enacted compromises in 1820 and 1850 to settle these disputes, but by 1861 those compromises could no longer hold the Union together. Despite the departure of congressmen from seceded states in 1860 and 1861, legislative duties and work on a Capitol expansion continued, reflecting the hope that the Union would be restored.

No it wasn't. It was supposed to free black slaves in the South, where Lincoln had no authority at the time because the South had seceded. It doesn't mention equal rights. In 1875 Congress passed a Civil Rights bill and in 1893 the Supreme Court found it unconstitutional and we had 60+ years of Jim Crow laws.

Racists didn't pack up their tents in 1964 and run out to hug the nearest Black person.

Racist still exist today, you can't get rid of racism through legislation or wars. We're talking about the law here and what the law says with regard to equality. Blacks didn't have equality under the law until 1964.

Conflicts also erupted over the status of new Western territories entering the Union.

Entering the UNION, not the Confederacy. You said the Confederacy wanted to expand slavery, and that was incorrect. You also cited part of the Confederate law but failed to cite the exact same part of the US law which said the exact same thing regarding slaves.

Over and over, you keep wanting to blame slavery on the South as if the North never condoned it or allowed it. You are ignorant of history. You are attempting to absolve yourself (or the North) from any culpability with regard to slavery or racism, apparently. It's very disturbing and dispicable.. I guess next you'll be explaining how the South made you Northern fucks kill scores of blacks who came to the north to find jobs after the war? Oh yes... there were many-a-lynching and race riots in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan... it's well documented.

Forum List

Back