The Confederate Flag

The "Stars and Bars" is the Battle Flag. The Official flag of the "Confederate States Of America" was not the traditional Stars and Bars". The first was the 'Bonnie Blue Flag', a solid blue field with a lone white star in the middle. The Official Flag of the Confederate States evolved through several designs.

I Fly the Stars and Bars in honor of my ancestors, W.J. Stewart and Robert May.
I fly the Star and Stripes in honor of my ancestors, Thomas Dorset and S. Chick.

I spit on Obama for disgracing the America I love.
Has the President engaged in open, violent insurrection against the constitution of the United States of America?

Because if he has, you should fly a flag honoring him in the same spirit you fly the Confederate flag.

The north started the war against the south, but let's not let silly little facts get in the way of your rant.

The "Stars and Bars" is the Battle Flag. The Official flag of the "Confederate States Of America" was not the traditional Stars and Bars". The first was the 'Bonnie Blue Flag', a solid blue field with a lone white star in the middle. The Official Flag of the Confederate States evolved through several designs.

I fly the Star and Stripes in honor of my ancestors, Thomas Dorset and S. Chick.

Has the President engaged in open, violent insurrection against the constitution of the United States of America?

Because if he has, you should fly a flag honoring him in the same spirit you fly the Confederate flag.

The north started the war against the south, but let's not let silly little facts get in the way of your rant.
Those shots at Ft. Sumter were first fired by whom?

Obama isn't deserving of respect! He's a liar, a fraud, and a covert muslim! actually not so covert!

What shots? Did someone get hit by a bullet? Or is it that you northerners are scared witless by the sound of gunfire?

Cry, someone fired a bullet in the air. THIS MEANS WAR!!! YOU SOUTHERN ANIMALS WILL DIE BY THE MILLIONS FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!!!

Last edited:

What shots? Did someone get hit by a bullet? Or is it that you northerners are scared witless by the sound of gunfire?

Cry, someone fired a bullet in the air. THIS MEANS WAR!!! MILLIONS WILL DIE YOU SOUTHERN ANIMALS

A photograph of Fort Sumter:

fort-sumter-1863.jpg

What do we expect from a flag? What are its duties?

A flag can rally troops on the field of battle. A flag can serve as a means of identity in foreign lands (think about the opening ceremonies at the Olympic Games). A flag can be a tangible means of showing patriotism. A flag can inspire.

The Confederate flag serves none of these purposes. It only divides along racial and class lines. It should not be flown atop any state house due to its unique capacity to divide. It was originally used as a banner for the most despicable cause ever fought for in this hemisphere.

It's an historical relic, but it serves none of the noble purposes a flag should.

Sorry, but I have ancestors who fought and died under that flag. They were men of honor who didn't own slaves or believe in slavery. They were fighting for their homeland. You can pervert history all you like, you can ignorantly believe whatever you please about the Civil War, but you will not take the honor away from my ancestors. I refuse to allow that for the sake of political correctness run amok.
Your ancestors fought not for their homeland but against the government and Constitution of the United States of America, making them traitors. The cause of that war was to determine if human beings could be bought, sold, abused and enslaved. Where's the nobility in all that?

Uhm.. No, you are ignorant of history. The Constitution clearly states the government cannot seize your property without just cause. The US Supreme Court ruled that slaves were property. There was no law against owning slaves in America until AFTER the Civil War. You're jumping ahead to after passage of the 13th and 14 Amendments, then running back to before the Civil War to condemn the South. Can't let you get away with that. If the US had outlawed slavery like they should have, then you'd have an argument. As it stands, my ancestors were justified to fight for their Constitutional rights.

You may wish that slavery had never been legal. I wish slavery had never been legal. But the dirty truth is, slavery WAS legal and US courts had determined slaves were legitimate property, not human beings with rights. Sad, but that is the truth. I refuse to let you scapegoat the South and avoid your racist guilt.

The first shots at Fort Sumter were fired on an armed force of a foreign Nation who were occupying territory of the Sovereign State of South Carolina.

Read the U.S. Constitution, do you find anywhere in it the right to leave the Union denied the States? No you don't, because that right is not denied the States by the Constitution.
Now read the 10th Amendment, read it carefully. It gives all rights not denied to the States to the States. Now, if the right to leave the Union was denied to the States by the Constitution, it would still remain with the people.

DUMBASS the north started the War Between The States by Unconstitutionally occupying sovereign land belonging to South Carolina.
It was Lincoln's 'Gulf Of Tonkin incident'.

Last edited:

Cry, someone fired a bullet in the air. THIS MEANS WAR!!! MILLIONS WILL DIE YOU SOUTHERN ANIMALS

A photograph of Fort Sumter:

fort-sumter-1863.jpg

Yawn. Not one person was injured by enemy fire. The north refused to leave even after being repeatedly told to leave.

That fits with what we have been telling you. So they admit they later tried to adopt it as their flag? One guy making a declaration doesnt change what the actuality was.

The Imperial Wizard of the largest Klan organization to ever exist is hardly just "some guy."

Still not seeing the Confederate flag posted on your link of official Klan flags, by the way.

He is just some guy. The size of his organization has nothing to do with their adoption of the US flag to show patriotism to disguise their motives.

You must not be looking hard. I saw a couple before I got off the site.

It has nothing to do with them hijacking the Confederate flag to disguise their motives either. You're just cherry-picking what you want to get offended over. Like the bigoted racist piece of shit you are.

And yes, I looked all over that page you posted, not a single image of the Confederate flag.
That WAS the Klan's page about their official flag, that's why you posted it. On that page it clearly shows the US Flag and explains the US Flag is their only TRUE official flag.

Your ancestors would have been proud of you spitting on a negro

Uhmmm Obama's half white and half black muslim and he usually uses his white dialect. You should be ashamed of using that term to describe our POS in chief.

Last edited:

Do you always lie so unconsciously?

Fort Sumter [ushistory.org]

The Civil War began at 4:30 a.m. on April 12, 1861, when Confederate artillery, under the command of GENERAL PIERRE GUSTAVE T. BEAUREGARD, opened fire on Fort Sumter.

The Civil War began at 4:30 a.m. on April 12, 1861, when Confederate artillery, under the command of GENERAL PIERRE GUSTAVE T. BEAUREGARD, opened fire on Fort Sumter.
You still haven't learned to read?

Uhmmm Obama's half white and half black muslim and he usually uses his white dialect. You should be ashamed of using that term to describe our POS in chief.

Racists don't usually discriminate about the negroes they spit on. Do you?

Last edited:

You still haven't learned to read?

What does that have to do with your lie?

His white dialect? His dialect is Black.

Racists don't usually discriminate about he negroes they spit on. Do you?

I can spit 30yards. But to date I've not spit on a negro just my friends when I was a kid in spit wars. For Obama I would make an exception.

I can spit 30yards. But to date I've not spit on a negro just my friends when I was a kid in spit wars. For Obama I would make an exception.

Make your ancestors proud. They fought to protect slavery and you spit on the first "negro" president

Make your ancestors proud. They fought to protect slavery and you spit on the first "negro" president

Does this count, not quite spitting though :lol:

Spot had stomach issues

-Geaux

2b99cf81-de7c-4657-9363-7a5ffe71d6aa.jpg

Forum List

Back