The constitutionality of taxing guns to limit access to them

If the practice of applying a 'sin tax' was ever justified...

Defending yourself, your family and protecting your property is a sin?

When the greatest threat with home defense firearms is friendly fire or accidents, yes.

We tamed the frontier. The Indians are at peace. And since most people don't move into high-crime areas with their families where defense is a practical consideration, if you feel you need a weapon in order to live a life of peace you're a moron. Live somewhere else then where rampaging wild anials and people aren't such a concern.

You should have told that to the family on Joe Biden's block.....you know....when the guys came in and tied up the mom, dad, the kid and the housekeeper...they tortured the young boy to get the parents to give up their money...then they beat the dad to death with a baseball bat, stabbed the mom to death and the press didn't say how they killed the boy or the housekeeper....

Seems to me that Joe Biden lives in a pretty safe neighborhood....until it wasn't safe for that family.

GOPstoppage.jpg

No...voter id makes sure you are the one voting. Universal background checks will be gotten around the same way current mandatory federal background checks are gotten around.

Criminals steal their guns or use people with clean records to avoid background checks. By using theft and straw purchasers they get around current background checks and those same 2 methods will get around "universal background checks" making them useless for what you guys want to do.

If the practice of applying a 'sin tax' was ever justified...

Defending yourself, your family and protecting your property is a sin?

When the greatest threat with home defense firearms is friendly fire or accidents, yes.

We tamed the frontier. The Indians are at peace. And since most people don't move into high-crime areas with their families where defense is a practical consideration, if you feel you need a weapon in order to live a life of peace you're a moron. Live somewhere else then where rampaging wild anials and people aren't such a concern.
I live around Sprinfield Mo., and there are places I wouldn't go unarmed anymore. My home is where certain scumbags shouldn't come.

Forum List

Back