The Coronavirus: What They’re Not Telling You

That something I do not lack. Try again. Or you can put me on ignore again. Typical Leftist trait.

My interactions with you prove otherwise. You apparently also lack self-awareness.

Must be why you connect with Trump so much.

I disagree. You have been snide and myopic. I am very self aware and I don't cower like you did and put people on ignore.

Of course you disagree. You cannot admit personal fault.

Just like Trump.

Did you or did you not put me on ignore? FACT. Rest of your drivel is subjective.
You aren’t capable of talking about topics. You just want to goad people into personal attacks.

I’m done with this waste of time.

What personal attacks? I just stated facts and you took them as a personal attack? Interesting.

I disagree. You have been snide and myopic. I am very self aware and I don't cower like you did and put people on ignore.

Just like Trump.

Did you or did you not put me on ignore? FACT. Rest of your drivel is subjective.
You aren’t capable of talking about topics. You just want to goad people into personal attacks.

I never knew any Leftist needed goading into personal attacks! With you, I always thought it just sort of came naturally with the territory as the natural way of avoiding defending your arguments.

Azog is a pro at it. Every time I’ve tried having a rational conversation, he turns it personal. You don’t have a problem doing so either.

Really? I've never had a bit of a problem talking to Azog. I suggest the problem lays in you. Me, I just try to be a perfect mirror of the person I'm talking to.

Just like Trump.

I never knew any Leftist needed goading into personal attacks! With you, I always thought it just sort of came naturally with the territory as the natural way of avoiding defending your arguments.

Azog is a pro at it. Every time I’ve tried having a rational conversation, he turns it personal. You don’t have a problem doing so either.

What did I turn personal? You claim Trump is responsible for all the evil in the world. I have told you before he is the effect not the cause. If Trump is kidnapped by aliens tomorrow we will still have the same problems we have now. Trump is not the reason we have the vitriol in this country. Until you comprehend that fact, I cannot help you.

Just like Trump.

Really? I've never had a bit of a problem talking to Azog. I suggest the problem lays in you. Me, I just try to be a perfect mirror of the person I'm talking to.

Thank you for this.

Just like Trump.

What did I turn personal? You claim Trump is responsible for all the evil in the world. I have told you before he is the effect not the cause. If Trump is kidnapped by aliens tomorrow we will still have the same problems we have now. Trump is not the reason we have the vitriol in this country. Until you comprehend that fact, I cannot help you.

The beauty of all the Left's railing against Trump is that
  • THEY created him!
  • THEY put him in office!
  • THEY empower him!
  • And now they will make his reelection inevitable.
If Democrats weren't such total flaming asshats, we'd have no need for the Donald's of the world, because we wouldn't have the Nancys, the Obamas nor the Hillarys neither.

But then, being a resident of the Boston area, I don't need to tell you anything about liberal-progressive asshats.

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!
If Democrats weren't such total flaming asshats, we'd have no need for the Donald's of the world, because we wouldn't have the Nancys, the Obamas nor the Hillarys neither.

But then, being a resident of the Boston area, I don't need to tell you anything about liberal-progressive asshats.

Their lack of compromise is mind boggling. All they do really well is place blame.

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

Wow. It is a very bad sign that you are blaming the left as the reason Trump is in office.

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

Their lack of compromise is mind boggling. All they do really well is place blame.

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

Amazing.

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

Just as with here.

Just like Trump.

Why would you have a problem talking to Azog? You’re in the same tribe. The tribe sticks together. They don’t fight themselves. They fight the other tribes.

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

Amazing.
that's awesome. when the orange virus is gone, the trumplings can claim that they had nothing to do with him being so-called president. it was the libruls fault.

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

Wow. It is a very bad sign that you are blaming the left as the reason Trump is in office.
Really, stoolbrain? You don't realize EVEN TO THIS DAY that it was the response to having Obama shoved down our throats for 8 years when he never should have even won reelection, told at every turn that our every disagreement with his pitiful policies were wholly RACIST is origin that drove the country to pull democrats from the House, pull democrats from the Senate, then to put the most anti-Obama person imaginable in the WH to replace him?

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

It is the Left's doing? They eviscerated McCain and Romney who didn't fight back. The people chose Trump out of 17 candidates and he trounced Clinton.

OH NO LOOK TRUTH HURTS!!
upload_2020-3-13_7-55-15.jpeg

now if you stupid asses knew what was coming next LMFAO!!!

4000 died under Obama's failure and no big media hype. Goes to show how despicable you people are.
i know that this your current narrative. several other mindless drones have told me this tale already.
Proves you loons are trying to use this to make Trump look bad and it's failing, big time.
regurgitating lies does not prove anything. feel free to fuck off.

TYPICAL BABY TARD: Wants to cry his opinions, everything he says is right, and doesn't want to hear, consider or debate what anyone else has to say telling them to be quiet and fuck off.
LOL. you need to clean up your lies before you can engage with me, moron. start with this thread. chop chop
Lol, liberalism is a lie. Hate to be the bearer of truth to you.

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

Really, stoolbrain? You don't realize EVEN TO THIS DAY that it was the response to having Obama shoved down our throats for 8 years when he never should have even won reelection, told at every turn that our every disagreement with his pitiful policies were wholly RACIST is origin that drove the country to pull democrats from the House, pull democrats from the Senate, then to put the most anti-Obama person imaginable in the WH to replace him?

No one forced you to vote for the guy. Don’t try blaming the left for the result of your actions.

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

It is the Left's doing? They eviscerated McCain and Romney who didn't fight back. The people chose Trump out of 17 candidates and he trounced Clinton.

Better than y’all. Seems you’re compatriots are trying to find someone else to blame for your choice. Is that the behavior of someone who is proud and confident in their leadership?

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

Better than y’all. Seems you’re compatriots are trying to find someone else to blame for your choice. Is that the behavior of someone who is proud and confident in their leadership?

I am actually surprised at how effective and strong Trump has been. I don't like the budget deficit or our healthcare mess but with the rest, I have been pleasantly surprised.

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

I am actually surprised at how effective and strong Trump has been. I don't like the budget deficit or our healthcare mess but with the rest, I have been pleasantly surprised.
Then you have the left to thank, apparently. They put Trump if office.

• THEY created him!
  • THEY empower him!

Then you have the left to thank, apparently. They put Trump if office.

Thank you, colfax. Happy?

Forum List

Back