The Cost of the Rioting

We white CONSERVATIVES, at least on this forum, CONDEMN any rioting...PERIOD!... I can't speak for white liberals that show up to enable the black rioters in their endeavor!

Any black on here want to condemn their rioting brothers, instead of diverting to events that happened out of country and in 1923? I KNOW there are quite a few CONSERVATIVE black posters here, I'm looking for the LIBERALS!

I condemn the rioters but you'll just forget about that and claim I didnt so you can go on your next "black people so fucked up" thread with the first response being "you're playing the race card" :rolleyes:

We white CONSERVATIVES, at least on this forum, CONDEMN any rioting...PERIOD!... I can't speak for white liberals that show up to enable the black rioters in their endeavor!

Any black on here want to condemn their rioting brothers, instead of diverting to events that happened out of country and in 1923?
Already done on the numerous threads about the rioting in Ferguson.
'
Then YOU should have been the one in here to restate that supposed fact!

Any black on here want to condemn their rioting brothers, instead of diverting to events that happened out of country and in 1923? I KNOW there are quite a few CONSERVATIVE black posters here, I'm looking for the LIBERALS!

I condemn the rioters but you'll just forget about that and claim I didnt so you can go on your next "black people so fucked up" thread with the first response being "you're playing the race card" :rolleyes:

And if we do, I would suggest YOU walk in like a gentleman, and point to that fact, instead of throwing GAS on the fire!

Any black on here want to condemn their rioting brothers, instead of diverting to events that happened out of country and in 1923?
Already done on the numerous threads about the rioting in Ferguson.
'
Then YOU should have been the one in here to restate that supposed fact!
Why would I do that?

And if we do, I would suggest YOU walk in like a gentleman, and point to that fact, instead of throwing GAS on the fire!

Of course...I'll be a gentleman while you and others be complete fucking assholes. You'd like that but you and your suggestion can go fuck yourself

funny-what-do-opinion-unwrap1.jpg

Of course...I'll be a gentleman while you and others be complete fucking assholes. You'd like that but you and your suggestion can go fuck yourself

:rofl:

By all means yes, let the progtards dismiss and excuse black animals rioting, looting and burning down towns across an entire nation for WEEKS now, because a few other people, ONE night, rioted over a hockey game.

THAT MAKES EVERYTHING OK...!!

Sheezuz Christ folks... you can't make this kind of fucking STUPID up.

Satire is missing from your DNA.

And, another thing, don't treat them like "black animals" and they won't act like animals. .

Can we still say LMAO?

Why would you 2 do that.... How about showing and looking like the better of all us racist whites?..... Naw, you 2 idiots have as much, if not more hate imbedded in yourselves than any WHITE KKK man!
I think you are confused. I'm not trying to show like the better of you racist whites. That would imply I cared what you thought.... i dont.

By all means yes, let the progtards dismiss and excuse black animals rioting, looting and burning down towns across an entire nation for WEEKS now, because a few other people, ONE night, rioted over a hockey game.

THAT MAKES EVERYTHING OK...!!

Sheezuz Christ folks... you can't make this kind of fucking STUPID up.

Satire is missing from your DNA.

And, another thing, don't treat them like "black animals" and they won't act like animals. .
FACT RECOGNITION IS MISSING FROM YOUR NDA.

AND ANOTHER THING, DON'T ACT LIKE BLACK ANIMALS AND YOU WON'T GET TREATED LIKE BLACK ANIMALS.

Why would you 2 do that.... How about showing and looking like the better of all us racist whites?..... Naw, you 2 idiots have as much, if not more hate imbedded in yourselves than any WHITE KKK man!

Again, you just want to keep up your bullshit while you suggest that I treat you with respect while you spit in my face.

Fuck you stupid...your game of projection doesnt work here

Isn't it fun having a 92 IQ Marxist terrorist in charge?
More fun than losing 745,000 jobs a month and the DOW a little over 7,000. Most people think that record energy production is a good thing too. Gomer Bush is gone and he isn`t coming back.

I think you are confused. I'm not trying to show like the better of you racist whites. That would imply I cared what you thought.... i dont.

Of course you care somewhat, or your racist ass wouldn't even post in threads like this.... YOU are laughed at!

Asslapse brother...another NOT INTERESTED in harmany....I understand, this is why white's aren't interested!

Again, you just want to keep up your bullshit while you suggest that I treat you with respect while you spit in my face.

Yes, you act just like your "THE POLICE ACTED STUPIDLY" president, the obumanation!

Of course you care somewhat, or your racist ass wouldn't even post in threads like this.... YOU are laughed at!
Yes you are confused. We are laughing at all the racist whites that like to condemn all Black people when whites are some of the worst rioters known to mankind.

Yes you are confused. We are laughing at all the racist whites that like to condemn all Black people when whites are some of the worst rioters known to mankind.

They are? Shall we compare RIOTS by whites and blacks and start with the CIVIL RIGHTS ACT and move forward, and leave 1923 behind... which I PERSONALLY CONDEMN as pure racism on whitey's part!

Yes, you act just like your "THE POLICE ACTED STUPIDLY" president, the obumanation!

I know, how dare I treat you the way you treat me...the nerve of some....fuck yourself dumbass.

Forum List

Back