The country is at war with the Republican party

A big part of election security is maintaining voter roles to make sure that dead people and people that have moved are deleted from the voter role of that state. This routine and very important maintenance has been twisted into the Democrat lie "VOTER SUPPRESSION". That is all the Democrats have, twisting the truth into the lie they want to push.

Joe: McConnell won't allow a vote on protecting America Moscow Mitch McConnell will not allow a vote to protect our elections. Why? Because he and the Republican party have to cheat. It's the only way to win. They did it in 2016 and they will do it in 2020. And here's the thing; all intelligence people under Trump have made the claim that Russia attacked and is still attacking our elections, and Moscow Mitch won't vote on it. We are at war with a party that is trying to destroy America. The country has to see the urgency to act against these monsters who are looking to destroy this country.
65614924_10214146686716818_115285009648058368_n.jpg

Joe: McConnell won't allow a vote on protecting America Moscow Mitch McConnell will not allow a vote to protect our elections. Why? Because he and the Republican party have to cheat. It's the only way to win. They did it in 2016 and they will do it in 2020. And here's the thing; all intelligence people under Trump have made the claim that Russia attacked and is still attacking our elections, and Moscow Mitch won't vote on it. We are at war with a party that is trying to destroy America. The country has to see the urgency to act against these monsters who are looking to destroy this country.
Let's start with voter ID and then move on from there.

The country has to see the urgency to act against these monsters who are looking to destroy this country.
both parties are monsters nowadays looking to destroy this country...
Mitch McConnell is in the Republican party blocking the vote to protect our elections. Our intelligence agencies already informed us of the emergency.
doesnt take away what i said.....
Yes it does, because it shows you have no idea what an "emergency" is.
what part of both parties are monsters dont you understand?...if you need me to explain it to you let me know...
Changing the goal post to include both parties is a losing hand. No one is blocking free and fair elections other than McConnell.
mcconnel is a dipshit as are the other people in congress....the only person moving goalposts is you because you have a democrat flag sticking out of your ass and just cant phantom how someone could possibly think your party is a bunch of assholes who care about the fucking useless party over everything else...

You Democrats have never proven that our election systems are at risk. Now you want us to waste time on unneeded legislation.

Democrats don’t want proper voter ID laws to be passed by Republicans; so why would you expect Mitch to have a vote on Democrat election security measures?

bullshit. (D)s just don't want jim crow coming back. do you have an objection to a national ID as long as it's completely free to all citizens & phased in?

i do.

& pray tell, why not have paper trail back up? shirley you wouldn't have a problemo with that....riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

bullshit. (D)s just don't want jim crow coming back. do you have an objection to a national ID as long as it's completely free to all citizens & phased in?

i do.

& pray tell, why not have paper trail back up? shirley you wouldn't have a problemo with that....riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

I have a major problem with any type of “free” ID for anyone for any reason.

Paper trails are a nice double-check, but since most levels of Government can’t get out of their own way, it cannot be a primary source.

For example... I moved into my current home with my wife in April of 2016. I’m the only registered voter in the house, yet the City Clerks Office still has 4 other names registered to vote at this address. One of whom has been dead for two decades. Two others who haven’t lived here in more than a decade.

BTW, if you ever heard my full plan for how voting should be, your head would probably explode.

i do.

I have a major problem with any type of “free” ID for anyone for any reason.

Paper trails are a nice double-check, but since most levels of Government can’t get out of their own way, it cannot be a primary source.

For example... I moved into my current home with my wife in April of 2016. I’m the only registered voter in the house, yet the City Clerks Office still has 4 other names registered to vote at this address. One of whom has been dead for two decades. Two others who haven’t lived here in more than a decade.

BTW, if you ever heard my full plan for how voting should be, your head would probably explode.

paper back up can be the primary source. if the rooooskies can do it, then we can too. if your local gov'ment is that fucked up - then perhaps you should do something about it instead of fantasizing some ridiculous solution. no i am not interested in whatever yours would be... nor care about why you wouldn't afford any citizen the right to vote because <insert racist or misogynist reason here>.

paper back up can be the primary source. if the rooooskies can do it, then we can too. if your local gov'ment is that fucked up - then perhaps you should do something about it...

This has been the case every place I’ve lived as a voter. Including at the home my parents built. We moved in April of 1988. By 1990 there were names listed at that address that had o reason to be there. Every time I’ve trued to correct these records at different places, nothing happens (unless you want to count the time they removed ME and left the three incorrect people on the list).

The thing to do is require Government issued positive photo ID for all voters.

“Our” elections? You are not an American!?!! Stop with these divisive threads. “Monsters”?? This is craziness. The thread is attacking our electoral system and you sheep are feeding this foreign troll.

paper back up can be the primary source. if the rooooskies can do it, then we can too. if your local gov'ment is that fucked up - then perhaps you should do something about it...

This has been the case every place I’ve lived as a voter. Including at the home my parents built. We moved in April of 1988. By 1990 there were names listed at that address that had o reason to be there. Every time I’ve trued to correct these records at different places, nothing happens (unless you want to count the time they removed ME and left the three incorrect people on the list).

The thing to do is require Government issued positive photo ID for all voters.

'The thing to do is require Government issued positive photo ID for all voters.'

i already said that. however.... the gov'ment cannot impose a poll tax in order to obtain one.

View attachment 271305
You failed as always to construct an argument. You lose.

'The thing to do is require Government issued positive photo ID for all voters.'

i already said that. however.... the gov'ment cannot impose a poll tax in order to obtain one.

Simple way around that... You’re not required to GET the ID for voting. You’re required to get it to prove you’re a US Citizen. The police can demand your ID at any time. If you don’t have it you’re assumed to be illegally in the country and deported.

View attachment 271305
You failed to accept the results of an election. You life now exist to cry on here daily about how bad Trump is bad. There nothing to construct with you.

View attachment 271305
You failed to accept the results of an election. You life now exist to cry on here daily about how bad Trump is bad. There nothing to construct with you.
An illegal election is no election. Trump's indictment will prove that. Once again your failures are here for all of us to see. You don't say or debate anything. Lol! You're a joke.

“Our” elections? You are not an American!?!! Stop with these divisive threads. “Monsters”?? This is craziness. The thread is attacking our electoral system and you sheep are feeding this foreign troll.
Lol! Always coming here to show how stupid you are. Carry on.

Lol! Always coming here to show how stupid you are. Carry on.

Say you're an American right now. I dare you. Do it.

Forum List

Back