The country is at war with the Republican party

You Democrats have never proven that our election systems are at risk. Now you want us to waste time on unneeded legislation.
Our intelligence agencies do not agree with you. You lose.

Joe: McConnell won't allow a vote on protecting America Moscow Mitch McConnell will not allow a vote to protect our elections. Why? Because he and the Republican party have to cheat. It's the only way to win. They did it in 2016 and they will do it in 2020. And here's the thing; all intelligence people under Trump have made the claim that Russia attacked and is still attacking our elections, and Moscow Mitch won't vote on it. We are at war with a party that is trying to destroy America. The country has to see the urgency to act against these monsters who are looking to destroy this country.

“Our” elections? You are not an American!?!! Stop with these divisive threads. “Monsters”?? This is craziness. The thread is attacking our electoral system and you sheep are feeding this foreign troll.
Lol! Always coming here to show how stupid you are. Carry on.

Say you're an American right now. I dare you. Do it.
I don't play stupid retarded games. Run along now.

Joe: McConnell won't allow a vote on protecting America Moscow Mitch McConnell will not allow a vote to protect our elections. Why? Because he and the Republican party have to cheat. It's the only way to win. They did it in 2016 and they will do it in 2020. And here's the thing; all intelligence people under Trump have made the claim that Russia attacked and is still attacking our elections, and Moscow Mitch won't vote on it. We are at war with a party that is trying to destroy America. The country has to see the urgency to act against these monsters who are looking to destroy this country.

“Our” elections? You are not an American!?!! Stop with these divisive threads. “Monsters”?? This is craziness. The thread is attacking our electoral system and you sheep are feeding this foreign troll.

Case in point. Thank you.

You're not an American and you're polluting this messagboard. You should be banned.

View attachment 271305
You failed as always to construct an argument. You lose.
You failed to accept the results of an election. You life now exist to cry on here daily about how bad Trump is bad. There nothing to construct with you.
An illegal election is no election. Trump's indictment will prove that. Once again your failures are here for all of us to see. You don't say or debate anything. Lol! You're a joke.
What was illegal about it, be specific with proof. Or just shut up.

paper back up can be the primary source. if the rooooskies can do it, then we can too. if your local gov'ment is that fucked up - then perhaps you should do something about it...

This has been the case every place I’ve lived as a voter. Including at the home my parents built. We moved in April of 1988. By 1990 there were names listed at that address that had o reason to be there. Every time I’ve trued to correct these records at different places, nothing happens (unless you want to count the time they removed ME and left the three incorrect people on the list).

The thing to do is require Government issued positive photo ID for all voters.

'The thing to do is require Government issued positive photo ID for all voters.'

i already said that. however.... the gov'ment cannot impose a poll tax in order to obtain one.
A positive ID is worth shit when when we have an illegal Crosscheck paid for by Trump and headed up by Kris Kobach; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

It is also useless when the Republicans close 868 polls in the south in mostly minority areas. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

View attachment 271305
You failed to accept the results of an election. You life now exist to cry on here daily about how bad Trump is bad. There nothing to construct with you.
An illegal election is no election. Trump's indictment will prove that. Once again your failures are here for all of us to see. You don't say or debate anything. Lol! You're a joke.
I just posted it. And be specific about countering my arguments from the links I just provided or you lose.

Case in point. Thank you.

You're not an American and you're polluting this messagboard. You should be banned.
And you should be sent to a mental institution.

this-is-senate-7b678692a2.jpg

Democrats don’t want proper voter ID laws to be passed by Republicans; so why would you expect Mitch to have a vote on Democrat election security measures?

bullshit. (D)s just don't want jim crow coming back. do you have an objection to a national ID as long as it's completely free to all citizens & phased in?

i do.

& pray tell, why not have paper trail back up? shirley you wouldn't have a problemo with that....riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
They don't want Blacks and Browns to vote. "PERIOD!" It's why they closed 868 polls in the south in minority areas.

Joe: McConnell won't allow a vote on protecting America Moscow Mitch McConnell will not allow a vote to protect our elections.

FO, Turdbrain. McConnell won't allow the bill to go through because it is just another asinine partisan attempt by the Left to try to make political hay for themselves and has nothing to do with fixing our election system.

You know, the one your floppy-eared cocksucker buddy SWORE was immune to attack!

Obama on Election Can't Be Hacked
Sure it does. Don't you know what the Republicans did in the last election;

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Mitch McConnell is in the Republican party blocking the vote to protect our elections. Our intelligence agencies already informed us of the emergency.
doesnt take away what i said.....
Yes it does, because it shows you have no idea what an "emergency" is.
what part of both parties are monsters dont you understand?...if you need me to explain it to you let me know...
Changing the goal post to include both parties is a losing hand. No one is blocking free and fair elections other than McConnell.
mcconnel is a dipshit as are the other people in congress....the only person moving goalposts is you because you have a democrat flag sticking out of your ass and just cant phantom how someone could possibly think your party is a bunch of assholes who care about the fucking useless party over everything else...
A rant is not an argument. Try again loser. Refer to post #90, then get back to me.

A big part of election security is maintaining voter roles to make sure that dead people and people that have moved are deleted from the voter role of that state. This routine and very important maintenance has been twisted into the Democrat lie "VOTER SUPPRESSION". That is all the Democrats have, twisting the truth into the lie they want to push.
Prove that it is all about dead people voting, then explain in detail with links how post#90 is wrong?

Then why are you here?

Constant surveillance and oversight of the improper elements in Society is necessary to prepare to exterminate them from Society when the proper elements return to power.
Says who, you? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You can't even construct an intelligent rebuttal against the arguments of voter suppression I proved. Lol! You people are a joke, and quite insane.

I just posted it. And be specific about countering my arguments from the links I just provided or you lose.
The fisa warrant is what was wrong about the last election, and Hillary's campaign paid for it.

Joe: McConnell won't allow a vote on protecting America Moscow Mitch McConnell will not allow a vote to protect our elections.

FO, Turdbrain. McConnell won't allow the bill to go through because it is just another asinine partisan attempt by the Left to try to make political hay for themselves and has nothing to do with fixing our election system.

You know, the one your floppy-eared cocksucker buddy SWORE was immune to attack!

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

BRILLIANT. So Trump started working on this in 2013, two years before he decided to run for office and had the Supreme Court in on it! :bang3:

The fisa warrant is what was wrong about the last election, and Hillary's campaign paid for it.
So you just committed the big failure from post # 90. You cannot provide any information that the facts I provided were wrong, then you went full scale chicken on us by changing the subject. You lose biggley. You are a giant failure to your team because you couldn't deliver.

View attachment 271305

Trump is YOUR president. Hillary failed. It's just that simple, and denying reality doesn't change it.

View attachment 271305

The election was legal

You have no evidence otherwise or evidence that he can be indicted

You are the one not saying anything. You keep making idiotic statements with no evidence

So you just committed the big failure from post # 90. You cannot provide any information that the facts I provided were wrong, then you went full scale chicken on us by changing the subject. You lose biggley. You are a giant failure to your team because you couldn't deliver.
The fisa warrant is what started the whole Russian collusion lie, dumbass.

BRILLIANT. So Trump started working on this in 2013, two years before he decided to run for office and had the Supreme Court in on it! :bang3:

A little after that. The Supreme court gutted the Voting Rights Act, Republicans closed 868 polls in the south in minority areas, then Trump came in with Crosscheck that took away voting rights from millions, help from Russia, illegal campaign financing, and the rest is history. I see you have not come up with an intelligent rebuttal to any of those facts. Why?

Forum List

Back