The course "The Problem With Whiteness" returns to Arizona State

Any administrator who approved such a class should be fired and banned.

Any school that gives such a class should be defunded and have any and all certifications yanked.
Oh, whitey is very concerned about the actions of whitey being discussed, what a surprise.

This "whitey" doesn't want this nations schools to actively be indoctrinating our young people to be enemies of this nation and the American people, specifically in this case, white American people.

Your implication that this garbage is actually discussing factual issues is moronic nonsense which you are welcome to shove up your ass.
Whitey America is the enemy of Darkie America. This isn't new and needs to be discussed only, you won't like it, whitey.

IN the bizzaro fantasies in your warped little mind, perhaps.

In the Real World, White America has had a Pro-black America consensus on policy since the 60s.
Not even close to being true. We still don't have even a level playing field for the *******, let alone a pro-darkie one. People like you won't allow such a thing, it scares the crap out of you. Those ******* might just bed down with your daughters...

And you just made all of that up, because you like to imagine that those of US who disagree with you are EVUL.

People like me have been voting for pro-civil rights candidates since the 60s if not before.

YOu are a moron and an asshole.

Oh, whitey is very concerned about the actions of whitey being discussed, what a surprise.

This "whitey" doesn't want this nations schools to actively be indoctrinating our young people to be enemies of this nation and the American people, specifically in this case, white American people.

Your implication that this garbage is actually discussing factual issues is moronic nonsense which you are welcome to shove up your ass.
Whitey America is the enemy of Darkie America. This isn't new and needs to be discussed only, you won't like it, whitey.

In the Real World, White America has had a Pro-black America consensus on policy since the 60s.
Not even close to being true. We still don't have even a level playing field for the *******, let alone a pro-darkie one. People like you won't allow such a thing, it scares the crap out of you. Those ******* might just bed down with your daughters...

And you just made all of that up, because you like to imagine that those of US who disagree with you are EVUL.

People like me have been voting for pro-civil rights candidates since the 60s if not before.

Racism in America is alive and well, whitey, whether you like it or not. And if you voted for pro-civil rights candidates you're supposed to you dumbass, it's a liberal fucking nation for God's sake.

Racism in America is alive and well, whitey, whether you like it or not. And if you voted for pro-civil rights candidates you're supposed to you dumbass, it's a liberal fucking nation for God's sake.

I was supposed to?

I was supposed to vote for the candidates who's platform I supported.

And since the 60s the candidates who have won in America, with the votes of "whitey" as you so racistly call US, has been pro-civil rights for blacks.

Racism? David Duke was a real racist running for the office of the Presidency. He got less than one percent of the vote.

That's the Power of White Racism in this country today.

Take your anti-white bullshit and shove it up you ass, you dickhead.

I was supposed to?

And since the 60s the candidates who have won in America, with the votes of "whitey" as you so racistly call US, has been pro-civil rights for blacks.

Racism? David Duke was a real racist running for the office of the Presidency. He got less than one percent of the vote.

Dumbass, I'm white, but I can also call a spade a spade...

"The syllabus described Critical Whiteness Studies as a field “concerned with dismantling white supremacy in part by understanding how whiteness is socially constructed and experienced.” Readings included works by Toni Morrison, Eduardo Bonilla-Silva (“Racism without Racists”) and Jane H. Hill (“The Everyday Language of White Racism”)."

Sorry, Whitey, that's what they do in the schools you weren't smart enough to go to. There is no middle-school version so that leaves you out.

Oh really? This Whitey graduated from ASU.

Hey hey !!!!

Any school that gives such a class should be defunded and have any and all certifications yanked.

By the way, I never heard, are you a minority, or just a white Tom ? Just curious.

I was supposed to?

No, you don't.

You make up bullshit about White America that is not true.

White America has been busting it's ass since the 60s trying to help Black America, as a bi-partisan consensus.

THe only debate has been on HOW to do it and HOW MUCH to fuck over White America in the process.

You are a LIAR and an ASSHOLE.

By the way, I never heard, are you a minority, or just a white Tom ? Just curious.
Whitey as the driven snow, my family even owned *******...

I was supposed to?

No, you don't.

White America has been busting it's ass since the 60s trying to help Black America, as a bi-partisan consensus.

THe only debate has been on HOW to do it and HOW MUCH to fuck over White America in the process.

White America busted its ass? Not even fucking close. As usual it tried to skate by on the cheap, and it shows.

A Tom then, thought so.

I was supposed to?

No, you don't.

White America busted its ass? Not even fucking close.

Trillions spent, tens of millions, if not more, whites discriminated against in hiring and promotions and college admissions, standards lowered so that blacks could compete...

Yes, ass very much busted and patience more and more exhausted.

Why are you such a fucking liar?

A Tom then, thought so.
No Tom, just a very rare thing, an honest whitey.

I was supposed to?

No, you don't.

Trillions spent, tens of millions, if not more, whites discriminated against in hiring and promotions and college admissions, standards lowered so that blacks could compete...

Why can't you deal with the fact that we brought their ancestors here in chains, as property?

You think they've been given an even break, even now? Not a fuckin' chance. Not even close.

I was supposed to?

No, you don't.

Why can't you deal with the fact that we brought their ancestors here in chains, as property?

You think they've been given an even break, even now? Not a fuckin' chance. Not even close.

I've been talking about the bi-partisan consensus policy of tremendous effort and sacrifice made by White America for Black American over the course of the last 50 years.

YOu have been repeatedly disagreeing with my claims and arguing that White America today is racist and actively working against Black American today.

You have finally made an attempt to support this ridiculous claim by citing SLavery, an institution that was ended by a White Man elected by the majority of White Voters over 150 years ago.

Please tell me how that supports your claim that White America is Racist TODAY.

You moron.

No, you don't.

I've been talking about the bi-partisan consensus policy of tremendous effort and sacrifice made by White America for Black American over the course of the last 50 years.

YOu have been repeatedly disagreeing with my claims and arguing that White America today is racist and actively working against Black American today.

You have finally made an attempt to support this ridiculous claim by citing SLavery, an institution that was ended by a White Man elected by the majority of White Voters over 150 years ago.

You moron.
The US is racist today because the US is racist today. Your inability to deal with racism then or now is why it must still be discussed here, day after painful day.

If only negroes had an artificial , civil servant enhanced, even playing field...

Systemic victimhood for growth !

No, you don't.

You moron.
The US is racist today because the

US is racist today. Your inability to deal with racism then or now is why it must still be discussed here, day after painful day.

David Duke, a real racist, instead of one of your Imaginary Enemies, stood forth to be judged and got less than one percent of the vote. That is how racist White America is.

You are a self deluded Fool, a Star in a Play in your mind where you are so brave in your fight against a Foe that real heroes vanquished long ago.

"The syllabus described Critical Whiteness Studies as a field “concerned with dismantling white supremacy in part by understanding how whiteness is socially constructed and experienced.” Readings included works by Toni Morrison, Eduardo Bonilla-Silva (“Racism without Racists”) and Jane H. Hill (“The Everyday Language of White Racism”)."

Sorry, Whitey, that's what they do in the schools you weren't smart enough to go to. There is no middle-school version so that leaves you out.
You are one sad individual

Forum List

Back