The course "The Problem With Whiteness" returns to Arizona State

The White Guilt is strong in this thread.

:laugh:
As it should be, but usually isn't.

The logic that white today should be held accountable for what other whites did a long time ago, is the same moronic logic that holds that all blacks should be held responsible for all the crimes that other blacks commit,

or that all women bare some type of blood guilt because of what Eve did.

Or that all Jews deserve blood guilt because of the Jews that had Jesus crucified.

Liberals, all the self awareness of a turnip.

Fuck you Paint. I have no reason to feel guilt about the situation of the Black Man today AT ALL.

You folks have sucked all the (half) white guilt out of me.

I really don't give a shit any more.

I never felt any guilt. Even as a child I rejected the attempts of my teachers to get me to feel back about shit other people did long before I was born, just because they had similar skin tones to me.

It was moronic bullshit then, and it's moronic bullshit now.

TO be clear, anyone who pushes this idea is a moronic bullshitter.

To be still more clear, Paintmyhouse is a Moron who is full of shit.

The logic that white today should be held accountable for what other whites did a long time ago, is the same moronic logic that holds that all blacks should be held responsible for all the crimes that other blacks commit,

Or that all Jews deserve blood guilt because of the Jews that had Jesus crucified.

Fuck you Paint. I have no reason to feel guilt about the situation of the Black Man today AT ALL.
Well, the PC Police feels enough White Guilt for all us. Two times over.

Good, let 'em. Maybe that's why they're so damn nasty.

It's a whitey nation, whitey is responsible for trying to make things right, and he hasn't so far.

It's a whitey nation, whitey is responsible for trying to make things right, and he hasn't so far.

It's not a whitey nation any more, moron.

Whites today are NOT responsible for the problems of the Black Population TODAY.

We've done a lot out of the goodness of our hearts, and the lack of results, especially in regard to better Race Relations is convincing more and more of US that it has been a wasted effort, or a failed effort, or at least enough effort.

Fuck off lib.

Whites today are NOT responsible for the problems of the Black Population TODAY.

We've done a lot out of the goodness of our hearts, and the lack of results, especially in regard to better Race Relations is convincing more and more of US that it has been a wasted effort, or a failed effort, or at least enough effort.

Fuck off lib.
These people are saturated in White Guilt, it's all they know.

Trying to communicate with them is pointless.

Meanwhile, real problems continue to fester.

Fuck off lib.

And they are still driving policy.

What will it take to wake America up?

Fuck off lib.

And they are still driving policy.

What will it take to wake America up?
We'll see. There's clearly some momentum brewing against this stuff, I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Forum List

Back