The course "The Problem With Whiteness" returns to Arizona State

Any administrator who approved such a class should be fired and banned.

Any school that gives such a class should be defunded and have any and all certifications yanked.
Oh, whitey is very concerned about the actions of whitey being discussed, what a surprise, and exactly why classes like this are needed here.
Not when instead of education, the class is indoctrination.
This is nothing more than liberal hate mongering clap trap under the guise of "having a conversation".....In other words. Horse shit.

This "whitey" doesn't want this nations schools to actively be indoctrinating our young people to be enemies of this nation and the American people, specifically in this case, white American people.

Your implication that this garbage is actually discussing factual issues is moronic nonsense which you are welcome to shove up your ass.
Whitey America is the enemy of Darkie America. This isn't new and needs to be discussed only, you won't like it, whitey.

IN the bizzaro fantasies in your warped little mind, perhaps.

In the Real World, White America has had a Pro-black America consensus on policy since the 60s.
Not even close to being true. We still don't have even a level playing field for the *******, let alone a pro-darkie one. People like you won't allow such a thing, it scares the crap out of you. Those ******* might just bed down with your daughters...

And you just made all of that up, because you like to imagine that those of US who disagree with you are EVUL.

People like me have been voting for pro-civil rights candidates since the 60s if not before.

YOu are a moron and an asshole.
Racism in America is alive and well, whitey, whether you like it or not. And if you voted for pro-civil rights candidates you're supposed to you dumbass, it's a liberal fucking nation for God's sake.
Yes, And you are purveyor of racism.
In fact you are quite possibly the most racist person on USMB....

IN the bizzaro fantasies in your warped little mind, perhaps.

In the Real World, White America has had a Pro-black America consensus on policy since the 60s.
Not even close to being true. We still don't have even a level playing field for the *******, let alone a pro-darkie one. People like you won't allow such a thing, it scares the crap out of you. Those ******* might just bed down with your daughters...

And you just made all of that up, because you like to imagine that those of US who disagree with you are EVUL.

People like me have been voting for pro-civil rights candidates since the 60s if not before.

YOu are a moron and an asshole.
Racism in America is alive and well, whitey, whether you like it or not. And if you voted for pro-civil rights candidates you're supposed to you dumbass, it's a liberal fucking nation for God's sake.

I was supposed to?

I was supposed to vote for the candidates who's platform I supported.

And since the 60s the candidates who have won in America, with the votes of "whitey" as you so racistly call US, has been pro-civil rights for blacks.

Racism? David Duke was a real racist running for the office of the Presidency. He got less than one percent of the vote.

That's the Power of White Racism in this country today.

Take your anti-white bullshit and shove it up you ass, you dickhead.
Dumbass, I'm white, but I can also call a spade a spade...
On the outside. Maybe. On the inside..The color of rust....If you are Caucasian( which I do not believe) you are a miserable self hating individual.
Just because you feel guilty about what you are.....well, go get anally electrocuted. How's that....?

"The syllabus described Critical Whiteness Studies as a field “concerned with dismantling white supremacy in part by understanding how whiteness is socially constructed and experienced.” Readings included works by Toni Morrison, Eduardo Bonilla-Silva (“Racism without Racists”) and Jane H. Hill (“The Everyday Language of White Racism”)."

Sorry, Whitey, that's what they do in the schools you weren't smart enough to go to. There is no middle-school version so that leaves you out.

"Not smart enough to go to"?? ARIZONA STATE??? Ha. My dog could go there.

Funny. All that education and activism. And apparently....WE still control the system and all the money baha!

I was supposed to?

I was supposed to vote for the candidates who's platform I supported.

And since the 60s the candidates who have won in America, with the votes of "whitey" as you so racistly call US, has been pro-civil rights for blacks.

Racism? David Duke was a real racist running for the office of the Presidency. He got less than one percent of the vote.

That's the Power of White Racism in this country today.

Take your anti-white bullshit and shove it up you ass, you dickhead.

No, you don't.

You make up bullshit about White America that is not true.

White America has been busting it's ass since the 60s trying to help Black America, as a bi-partisan consensus.

THe only debate has been on HOW to do it and HOW MUCH to fuck over White America in the process.

You are a LIAR and an ASSHOLE.
White America busted its ass? Not even fucking close.

Trillions spent, tens of millions, if not more, whites discriminated against in hiring and promotions and college admissions, standards lowered so that blacks could compete...

Yes, ass very much busted and patience more and more exhausted.

Why are you such a fucking liar?
Why can't you deal with the fact that we brought their ancestors here in chains, as property?

You think they've been given an even break, even now? Not a fuckin' chance. Not even close.
The fucking LAW guarantees blacks "an even break".

No, you don't.

White America has been busting it's ass since the 60s trying to help Black America, as a bi-partisan consensus.

THe only debate has been on HOW to do it and HOW MUCH to fuck over White America in the process.

Trillions spent, tens of millions, if not more, whites discriminated against in hiring and promotions and college admissions, standards lowered so that blacks could compete...

Why can't you deal with the fact that we brought their ancestors here in chains, as property?

You think they've been given an even break, even now? Not a fuckin' chance. Not even close.
The law demands all sorts of things, not a goddamned bit of which is actually true. Passing a law is cheap when the reality is fucking expensive, and whitey has yet to pay up, or even be honest what's owed...

I think they should just cut to the chase, and call for mass suicide among the white population.
Would it work?

You guys could always go for the chant....
Kill kill kill the white man.....
Kill him till he is dead....
That chant needs work.
Kill the white man.
Kill the white man.
C-I-L-L, kill the white man.
Payback is a bitch eh, whitey?
If you think calling me "whitey" is some kind of insult, you're very much mistaken.

50 years of reparations and the mindless thugs still think theyre "owed"...

Comical
There were no reparations here, we haven't even leveled the playing field. You threw them a bone and are now pissed that decades later they are still barking, as chained up dogs will.

No, you don't.

The law demands all sorts of things, not a goddamned bit of which is actually true. Passing a law is cheap when the reality is fucking expensive, and whitey has yet to pay up, or even be honest what's owed...

Fuck you asshole.

Forum List

Back