The Crucifixion of Donald Trump

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Tonight's debate is the most disgraceful attempt I have ever seen in my lifetime of a party ganging up to destroy a candidate. This is truly unbelievable. It's sickening how they're not even trying to hide it.

Trump, to his credit, is responding to every hay-maker with one of his own. I mean this is just astonishing. This is a spectacle! Donald is on the cross and the GOP is letting its establishment members take turns poking him with the spear. Even Mitt Romney, that perpetual political LOSER, gets his moment in the sun and is cheered by the establishment clowns when he lectures the GOP's supporters and calls them fools! And Rafael Cruz, the Judas to his constituency, is reveling in establishment support right now.

I've never seen anything like this. The GOP establishment has brought the full brunt of their power to bear in a last effort to take out Trump. Will he rise from this?

He is getting called out on his scams and lies. There are so many that the moderators can't even keep up with them. He is still flinging lies practically, if not totally unnoticed.

Tonight's debate is the most disgraceful attempt I have ever seen in my lifetime of a party ganging up to destroy a candidate. This is truly unbelievable. It's sickening how they're not even trying to hide it.

Trump, to his credit, is responding to every hay-maker with one of his own. I mean this is just astonishing. This is a spectacle! Donald is on the cross and the GOP is letting its establishment members take turns poking him with the spear. Even Mitt Romney, that perpetual political LOSER, gets his moment in the sun and is cheered by the establishment clowns when he lectures the GOP's supporters and calls them fools! And Rafael Cruz, the Judas to his constituency, is reveling in establishment support right now.

I've never seen anything like this. The GOP establishment has brought the full brunt of their power to bear in a last effort to take out Trump. Will he rise from this?
They're doing whatever it takes to stop a potential dictator from taking power. They are trying to save America.

• Banned
He is getting called out on his scams and lies. There are so many that the moderators can't even keep up with them. He is still flinging lies practically, if not totally unnoticed.

So you are a Cruz and Rubio fan? You'd vote for a Senator who has openly abandoned his post, and one who would have blocked himself from entering the United States years ago?

Donald Trump is challenging the GOP establishment for control of their party. Of course they are going to fight tooth and nail. Problem is they are fighting their own creation, they might as well be shadow boxing in the mirror facing off against their own lying asses.

Is it fair? I don't know, the GOP has been a fucking mess for decades, selling out their wingnut constituency for votes. Chickens have come home to roost and it's a joy to watch. That being said, Trump ain't no fucking angel and often times there just isn't a good guy to root for.

It would be sad though to replace money with more money, the game with the guy who claims to be the best player. Honestly, what is the difference between the GOP establishment with Trump? They are both lying to the same dipshits who are used to it.

It's weird that they had anti trump graphics ready to go .

• Banned

They're doing whatever it takes to stop a potential dictator from taking power. They are trying to save America.

The constitution does that, and supposedly the Democrat party would also do that. Your fears are unfounded.

So you are a Cruz and Rubio fan? You'd vote for a Senator who has openly abandoned his post, and one who would have blocked himself from entering the United States years ago?
Abandoned his post like Obama?

Third party, third party.

:mm::party::banana:

giphy.gif

I agree, there is a clear establishment agenda against him. He looks tired and worn out. This will increase popular support to him however, and backfire against the establishment. The other candidates just appear as whores for the establishment tasked with being useful against the popular candidate.

I've never seen anything like it in my life. They are attacking Trump because "he's dangerous". Yes that's true: to their power and control he is very dangerous. If you want the same old cronies calling the shots then you have your choices. If you want someone who isn't part of the club then vote for Trump. From where I sit, the club doesn't work for anyone but members of the club.

Good bye Fox News, I used to respect you but after watching part of tonight's debate I have lost all respect for you. Now I'll get my news from Drudge and Bretbart.

The constitution does that, and supposedly the Democrat party would also do that. Your fears are unfounded.
The Constitution is a goddamned piece of paper. The people in power could defy it in an instant if they calculated correctly that the people with guns would let them get away with it. It's all about who has the most effective guns on their side when it comes down to it. Our system of government could be completely overturned in a month.

I've never seen anything like it in my life. They are attacking Trump because "he's dangerous". Yes that's true: to their power and control he is very dangerous. If you want the same old cronies calling the shots then you have your choices. If you want someone who isn't part of the club then vote for Trump. From where I sit, the club doesn't work for anyone but members of the club.
Only a fool would vote for Trump.

It's like it was rehearsed prior, now the act is playing out.

Abandoned his post like Obama?

Obama did not declare that he would stop executing his duties as a Senator because it was pointless. Rubio does not participate in votes, and has been failing his duties as a Senator, and he has said it's because it doesn't matter. That's not Presidential material.

Forum List

Back