The Daily Dose of Truth Thread

Exactly, Who was Ashli Babbitt?
I can answer.
Ashli Babbitt was a traitor.
Still DEAD.

to answer Your Question, You know Breonna Taylor.
Are you defending her killers?

Her "killers" were uniformed police officers that identified themselves as police. So Taylors boyfriend was in the right for shooting first and asking questions later? It was a suck ass situation of caught in the cross fire, nothing more, nothing less.

Where can I find the information that Mr. Walker was a drug trafficker?
I apologize, my mistake.

They had stopped her former boyfriend, it was Jamarcus Glover that is the convicted drug dealer, and upon whose suspicioun, the falty warrant was issued.

". . . Moreover, it states that Jamarcus Glover, a convicted drug dealer and Taylor's former boyfriend, picked up a package at her home Jan. 16 while police were watching him.

The report further says:

• It was Mattingly, the officer who was shot at Taylor's apartment, who asked the postal service whether Glover was receiving packages at Taylor's apartment. Jaynes wrote in a March 12 sworn affidavit for a search warrant that he had verified that Glover was receiving packages at Taylor's home through a postal inspector (a Louisville postal inspector later told WDRB news that wasn't true).
  • Glover listed Taylor's home as his address on a Chase bank account, and a search warrant for the account was executed on March 19, six days after her death.
  • Glover listed Taylor's phone number as his when he filed a complaint against a police officer in February for towing his red Dodge Charger for a parking violation.. . . "

Minute Mark 7:10. I sort of lost interest at that point, when he started actually trying to change reality and the facts of the matter.

Everyone I know, supports anyone who is a legal gun owner, having the right to shoot intruders.

This narrative? Is one from like, the 1950's.

You are living in the past.

OTH?? This is sort of like, ultra-liberals only believe that movie stars, rich CEO's and politicians deserve to have armed security personal with AR's and AK's, and everyone else needs to be disarmed, they don't need protection.

That sort of thing?

You're either not getting it, or willfully getting it wrong.

The Professor was establishing the fact that due to the filthy thugs in blue's recklessness, they did wind-up shooting one another.

He never stated, or suggested, that Kenneth didn't shoot at them.

I really hope this was an honest mistake on your part and that you're not lying.

MisterBeale , I detect that you're being an honest broker here.

I encourage you to watch the video in it's entirety.

Just try to put your bias aside, I know it hard for you, but try.

I honestly believe you can do it.

I'm being serious here.

The Professor was establishing the fact that due to the filthy thugs in blue's recklessness, they did wind-up shooting one another.

I really hope this was an honest mistake on your part and that you're not lying.
Has Flac been giving you lessons?

No, I got that. . . but that is unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

They have ballistics experts, and they have charged Walker. Walker doesn't deny shooting his legally registered gun.

Even Walker himself, has never made such a claim, so? What I don't understand, is. . . why is this guy? What evidence does he have for making such an outlandish charge?

I would be much more inclined to believe him, if THAT was Walker's claim himself, but? It ISN'T. This is the admitted reality of the situation, Walker shot the police because he thought it was a home invasion.

Charges permanently dropped against Breonna Taylor's boyfriend for shooting officer the night she was killed​

". . .Walker, Taylor's then-boyfriend, was arrested and charged with assault and attempted murder of a police officer after he shot Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly in the thigh as police burst into Taylor's apartment with a search warrant shortly before 1 a.m.

Walker has maintained he did not know police were at the door and thought intruders were breaking in.

Those charges were dismissed without prejudice in May 2020. Jefferson Commonwealth's Attorney Tom Wine called for more investigations to determine whether criminal charges were warranted and Walker should be recharged.. . "

I mean, seriously? If Kenneth denied he fired on the cops? I would maybe, stand with you on this guys paranoia of "the white debil," but this guy's analysis and credibility just falls to pieces at this point in the video. . . he is claiming stuff, that even Kenneth Walker doesn't claim.

Even YOU are smarter than this.

:rolleyes:

No, I got that. . . but that is unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

They have ballistics experts, and they have charged Walker. Walker doesn't deny shooting his legally registered gun.

Even Walker himself, has never made such a claim, so? What I don't understand, is. . . why is this guy? What evidence does he have for making such an outlandish charge?

I would be much more inclined to believe him, if THAT was Walker's claim himself, but? It ISN'T. This is the admitted reality of the situation, Walker shot the police because he thought it was a home invasion.

Charges permanently dropped against Breonna Taylor's boyfriend for shooting officer the night she was killed​

". . .Walker, Taylor's then-boyfriend, was arrested and charged with assault and attempted murder of a police officer after he shot Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly in the thigh as police burst into Taylor's apartment with a search warrant shortly before 1 a.m.

Walker has maintained he did not know police were at the door and thought intruders were breaking in.

Those charges were dismissed without prejudice in May 2020. Jefferson Commonwealth's Attorney Tom Wine called for more investigations to determine whether criminal charges were warranted and Walker should be recharged.. . "

I mean, seriously? If Kenneth denied he fired on the cops? I would maybe, stand with you on this guys paranoia of "the white debil," but this guy's analysis and credibility just falls to pieces at this point in the video. . . he is claiming stuff, that even Kenneth Walker doesn't claim.

Even YOU are smarter than this.

:rolleyes:
What claim that the Professor made are you calling "outlandish?"

I can answer.
Still DEAD.

I defend no one. I don't agree with No Knock Warrants, we have them in Canada too and too often they place everyone in danger (who can trust someone saying they are a cop actually is?"). I used the adverb "sadly" to suggest just this opinion. I don't celebrate death of people, at least if she was innocent and not posing a threat.

She was standing there. Many of the cap police waved them in. And it was a DOOR, you idiot.
Wow, so much wrong.^^^^^^^^
And you pretend to tell the truth. Fucking King Of Liars.

1). She was standing there. Nope, she breached a window that was broken out by RWI's.
Here is the video. NOT a door, and NOT waved in.
You lose ALL credibility.

There are 4 panels,
Doors in the middle, Windows on the side.
If we Number them 1,2,3,4 from Left to right.
1. Window
2. Door
3. Door
4. Window

Which one did Babbitt 'climb through' ????
Yup, #4, a window.

Fuck you and your lies.

Don't you hate it when I prove you WRONG.
Fucking Liar. Lying POS.

Please defend this you LIAR.

NOT a Door. But in FACT a Window.

granny.jpg

I can answer.
Still DEAD.

Winky has no grasp on how to honestly use words. Ashli was in no way a “traitor.”

Then WHY did she breach the WINDOW that led directly to Lawmakers?
Why, what was her purpose?
I’d say “ask her,” but that’s kind of difficult in that — although she was unarmed, — she got shot to death.

Also, and try to follow along, I am not defending her behavior. I was simply denying your unsupported and unsupportable claim that she was a “traitor.”

I’d say “ask her,” but that’s kind of difficult in that — although she was unarmed, — she got shot to death.

Also, and try to follow along, I am not defending her behavior. I was simply denying your unsupported and unsupportable claim that she was a “traitor.”
I just want to know what her NEXT move was.
Why Breach the WINDOW, (not a door, toobfreak ) who ran away cowardly.
Entering the Capitol, had a purpose.

What was that purpose, to take pictures????? Nope,she had no camera.

I just want to know what her NEXT move was.
Why Breach the WINDOW, (not a door, toobfreak ) who ran away cowardly.
Entering the Capitol, had a purpose.

What was that purpose, to take pictures????? Nope,she had no camera.
Ask her. Oh wait. Again. You can’t. Because she’s dead.

Also, being unarmed (as she was) it is difficult to imagine that she was planning to do ANYTHING that reasonably can be associated with being labeled a “traitor.”

I don’t care what you “just want to know.” Your mindless speculation under the circumstances doesn’t justify your claim that she was a “traitor,” you troll.

Ask her. Oh wait. Again. You can’t. Because she’s dead.

Also, being unarmed (as she was) it is difficult to imagine that she was planning to do ANYTHING that reasonably can be associated with being labeled a “traitor.”

I don’t care what you “just want to know.” Your mindless speculation under the circumstances doesn’t justify your claim that she was a “traitor,” you troll.
I can ONLY think of ONE thing she wanted to do AFTER ILLEGALLY breaching that WINDOW.

Choose ONE.........GO

1). Take pictures with Capitol Police.
2). Take pictures with Lawmakers.
3). Shake Hands with the Police or the Lawmakers.
4). Just breach the window, with NO FURTHER purpose.
5). Lay down and ACCEPT being Arrested.
6). Be a BEACON of Patriotism, with no further quest.
7). IDK, could there be any OTHER reason besides the 6 choices suggested?

No. She was leading no one. She was totally unarmed. She was standing there. Many of the cap police waved them in. And it was a DOOR, you idiot.
You still supporting the LIE about the Door?
Traitor Babbitt, breached a WINDOW that Insurrectionists broke through.
Babbitt Fatally followed the RWI Lead.

Babbitt's death was caused by TRUMP.

Forum List

Back