The Dallas Death Squad

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Three of the shooters had high powered rifles and where in an elevated triangulated position. For all you liberal nitwits that is a pre-planned organized coordinated position of attack. So we can take random reaction off the table.

And it was BLM the same group that busted up a "mourning gathering" for the dead in Orlando and the children with cancer group in Missouri. BLM has now positioned itself as the most deadly group since the "weatherman underground" and the bombing of the ROTC building at the University of Washington.

We have an islamic ni99er president and both the islamics and the ni99ers are openly and proudly killing white people. The islamics want you dead because of your faith and the ni99ers because of your color and white democrats want you to apologize and accept these changes.

I do NOT and will NOT accept the use of Christians or white people as fodder to prove tolerance. That is not have one proves tolerance, its only how ones accepts unjust death. And that IS what our islamic ni99er president has given us.
An islamic approved ni99er backed death sentence.

Texas is center of the gun grabbers scope and a little over 100 years ago people from all over this nation gathered for a fight they had little to no chance of winning. Men with rifles shouldered up behind dirt walls and wood fence out numbered by men with cannons for the most basic human right, the right to live.

Certain things in life require you to make changes and yesterday was one. I'm going to sell my website and some other holdings and use it to arm Texans. I'm goint to look for a place in west Texas. I truly think I understand the feelings of those men who stood those dirt walls. I would rather die a FREE TEXAN than a government slave.

Fury

• Banned
Hell of a thing to wake up to this morning. I can't even think of words to say.
Yeah, looks like Obama brought us civil war and kept his promise to islam. "America should never fall into the hands of NON islamics".
The ONLY promise he seems to be keeping.

Funny....this happens right after Comey gets his ass handed to him...and Hillary gets her get out of jail free card. Sure will change the narrative in the media and in the minds of most Americans.

Makes one wonder...

Great, but that bit about getting any significant money from selling website? that was bizarre!

I suspect the media will gloss over the story ... seems today the cops are the bad guys and deserve whatever they get. Seems like they get better mileage out of BLM outrage than violence against cops.

Since the cops have been murdering unarmed people, this is hardly a shock and they have nothing to complain about.

That's awesome Fury, please keep us posted on your progress. I have quite a few Texans in my family who will be thrilled to hear of your benevolence.

Funny....this happens right after Comey gets his ass handed to him...and Hillary gets her get out of jail free card. Sure will change the narrative in the media and in the minds of most Americans.

Makes one wonder...
Many in the justice dept were of the opinion that rw extremist were the biggest threat in America.

I am doubtful that this was an Islamic terrorist attack because I think they would not have focused on LEO but would have been indiscriminately killing anyone in sight.

However, the one suspect has apparently been saying things like, "the end is coming." That is a bit suspicious statement to make, but of course lunatics make loony statements, so who really knows? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Three of the shooters had high powered rifles and where in an elevated triangulated position. For all you liberal nitwits that is a pre-planned organized coordinated position of attack. So we can take random reaction off the table.

And it was BLM the same group that busted up a "mourning gathering" for the dead in Orlando and the children with cancer group in Missouri. BLM has now positioned itself as the most deadly group since the "weatherman underground" and the bombing of the ROTC building at the University of Washington.

We have an islamic ni99er president and both the islamics and the ni99ers are openly and proudly killing white people. The islamics want you dead because of your faith and the ni99ers because of your color and white democrats want you to apologize and accept these changes.

I do NOT and will NOT accept the use of Christians or white people as fodder to prove tolerance. That is not have one proves tolerance, its only how ones accepts unjust death. And that IS what our islamic ni99er president has given us.
An islamic approved ni99er backed death sentence.

Texas is center of the gun grabbers scope and a little over 100 years ago people from all over this nation gathered for a fight they had little to no chance of winning. Men with rifles shouldered up behind dirt walls and wood fence out numbered by men with cannons for the most basic human right, the right to live.

Certain things in life require you to make changes and yesterday was one. I'm going to sell my website and some other holdings and use it to arm Texans. I'm goint to look for a place in west Texas. I truly think I understand the feelings of those men who stood those dirt walls. I would rather die a FREE TEXAN than a government slave.

Fury

Very dramatic.

Hey Mac1958 , I'd live to hear your thoughts on this post. Humor me.

Makes one wonder...
Clinton and Comey know each other. He was the lead investigator for white water. He gave her a pass back then two for "mis-handling and destroying" documents.

Forum List

Back