The Dallas Shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

Rookie
Jul 15, 2016
Soon after they happened, from the number of negro officials they showed, you would think that the U.S. has 196 million negroes and 42 million Whites. Instead of the other way around. The media can take its Stockholm Syndrome brainwashing and shove it up its ass. They also had a negro doctor on TV soon after and saying that "we" needed to make a greater effort to "come together." How often do we need to hear that old worn out bullshit line? It just doesn't work!

Einstein once basically said that the best example of insanity was to keep trying the same thing, but expecting different results. What that negro doctor was really saying was that White people needed to make a greater effort to kiss negro ass. I was reminded of that negro representing fleas and telling dogs that they needed to make a greater effort to "come together." It just isn't going to work! There is only one thing that WILL work. That is separation. Not segregation. But actual separation.

Soon after they happened, from the number of negro officials they showed, you would think that the U.S. has 196 million negroes and 42 million Whites. Instead of the other way around. The media can take its Stockholm Syndrome brainwashing and shove it up its ass. They also had a negro doctor on TV soon after and saying that "we" needed to make a greater effort to "come together." How often do we need to hear that old worn out bullshit line? It just doesn't work!

Einstein once basically said that the best example of insanity was to keep trying the same thing, but expecting different results. What that negro doctor was really saying was that White people needed to make a greater effort to kiss negro ass. I was reminded of that negro representing fleas and telling dogs that they needed to make a greater effort to "come together." It just isn't going to work! There is only one thing that WILL work. That is separation. Not segregation. But actual separation.

How many of those protesting claiming we should come together block the traffic?

While I do get your point, actually it's 41 million blacks and 218 million whites.

• Banned

How many of those protesting claiming we should come together block the traffic?

While I do get your point, actually it's 41 million blacks and 218 million whites.

Blocking traffic isn't a very good way to "come together." Also, you may be right about the 41 million negroes thing. But from the last time I looked, they said that there were only 196 million Whites in America. Maybe where you got your figure they were making the stupid mistake of calling mexican "latinos" white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back