Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

I get it perfectly well because I don't let bronze age superstitions cloud my judgement.

Take out the religious aspect, does it REALLY make sense to live somewhere surrounded by people who hate you?

No, it doesn’t make sense.

Not a word about Yemen.
The various extremists likely Qaeda, Boko Haram, al Shabazz and al Houthis have been carrying out cross border attacks since 2000. They want control of the Bab al Mandab and Secotra Island. That would give them control of the Red Sea.

Don't you know anything about the middle-east?

Not a word about Yemen.
We can talk about Yemen.

I get it perfectly well because I don't let bronze age superstitions cloud my judgement.

Take out the religious aspect, does it REALLY make sense to live somewhere surrounded by people who hate you?
Taking out the religious aspect, does it make sense to allow others to chase you from place to place and make you unwelcome anywhere, or at some point do you need to stand up for yourself and say "I have the right to live where I want"?

The non-Moslem population of Israel is one of the least religious populations on earth. The leadership of Israel has been hostile to Judaism as well.

Also many religious Jews oppose Zionism: Ultra-Orthodox & Anti-Zionist | My Jewish Learning

It is not anti-Semitic to observe that some of the most odious figures in American public life are jews. For whatever reason, they stand out even in crowds of similarly-situated politicians, influencers and prominent actors.

Schumer? Schiff? Soros?

Who even comes close to these prominent jews when it comes to being nauseating bastards?

OTOH, our political Right also has jewish pundits who are, without much question, the most admired thinkers in the entire movement. Prager. Ben Shapiro. And others.

But having written that, it would be difficult to even imagine a single craven act as vile as the Senate Majority leader getting up before his chamber and suggesting that the Israeli Prime Minister be voted out of office...in order to try to get votes in Michigan and Minnesota in November.

It is stunning.

Taking out the religious aspect, does it make sense to allow others to chase you from place to place and make you unwelcome anywhere, or at some point do you need to stand up for yourself and say "I have the right to live where I want"?

Maybe you need to stop wearing out your welcome wherever you go.

I would have no problem if we gave the Jews Wyoming, but it would only be a matter of time before they pissed off the other 49 states.

Existential Threats Reunite a Divided Nation, Then and Now.​

The Purim story’s eerie parallels to what the Jewish people are facing today.

The Jews suddenly discovered that the world who had seemed so happy to celebrate with them were even happier to kill them.

I take a Torah class, and that is exactly what we talked about this week - the eerie parallels between that and what the Jewish people are facing now.

what do you consider "many"? The article you cited makes the judgment "Numerically speaking, this ideology is marginal."
I go to a Chabad - for classes, services, holiday celebrations - and everyone there is very pro-Israel, including the Chabad directors themselves.

Maybe you need to stop wearing out your welcome wherever you go.

I would have no problem if we gave the Jews Wyoming, but it would only be a matter of time before they pissed off the other 49 states.
I wear out my welcome? But what about me wears out my welcome? I thought we were taking religion out of it.

Maybe the problem is that people are choosing to be pissed off by people's mere existence and they need to calm down and let people live. But hey, why blame the haters when it is easier to pick on the victims...

It is not anti-Semitic to observe that some of the most odious figures in American public life are jews. For whatever reason, they stand out even in crowds of similarly-situated politicians, influencers and prominent actors.

Schumer? Schiff? Soros?

Who even comes close to these prominent jews when it comes to being nauseating bastards?

OTOH, our political Right also has jewish pundits who are, without much question, the most admired thinkers in the entire movement. Prager. Ben Shapiro. And others.

But having written that, it would be difficult to even imagine a single craven act as vile as the Senate Majority leader getting up before his chamber and suggesting that the Israeli Prime Minister be voted out of office...in order to try to get votes in Michigan and Minnesota in November.

It is stunning.
Worse than stunning. Nauseating.

Also, Biden’s people reviewed Schumer’s speech beforehand and gave it the A-OK. They are selling Israel down the river to get the Muslim votes, for sure.

Are you British? I ask for two reasons:

1) Brits say “whilst.”
2) Lots of foreign-born Brits are disgustingly antisemitic.
And you are anti leftist and a bigot.
As a Jew, I was SHOCKED to learn how much antisemitism was percolating just under the surface. I always knew there were antisemites - I was the victim of two hate crimes and as a teen was not allowed in a classmate’s house, as just a few examples of many - but that we have American leftists openly calling for the genocide of Jews, with high-ranking officials unwilling to condemn it, is downright bone-chilling.

My murdered European ancestors are turning over in their graves.

War is all that region has know for thousands of years no matter who occupies it.

Forum List

Back