Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

I was in Asir when the moved Saudi villages back from the border. Yemen has always been impoverished and lawless...at least since I was a kid. The Saudis and the UAE have been helping them for six decades with schools, hospitals and clinics, food, clean water.

I was involved once with clean water and field hospitals, in Africa. so don’t tell me what l know or don’t know.

The Meccan Jews tried to kill Muhammad.
no they didn't----and the Jews did not kill Jesus either----Islam is very influenced by the filth of Constantine and the vile JUSTINIAN CODE.
Thus they incorporated the DEICIDE MYTH into their idiotic scriptural
writing along with many other details, thereof. SHARIAH, in reference to
non muslims, is a virtual replica of the stink of Constantine. The islamo nazi
hero, Adolf----did not invent the Nuremberg laws----he adapted the stink
of Constantine >>Justinian>>Shariah>>Inquisition>>Auschwitz

no they didn't----and the Jews did not kill Jesus either----Islam is very influenced by the filth of Constantine and the vile JUSTINIAN CODE.
Thus they incorporated the DEICIDE MYTH into their idiotic scriptural
writing along with many other details, thereof. SHARIAH, in reference to
non muslims, is a virtual replica of the stink of Constantine. The islamo nazi
hero, Adolf----did not invent the Nuremberg laws----he adapted the stink
of Constantine >>Justinian>>Shariah>>Inquisition>>Auschwitz

Do you think it started with Constantine? He didn’t convert till he was on his death bed.

12 years of Catholic School, I've had more exposure to the BIg Book of Fairy Tales than I could ever want.
Pity you didn't remember any of it.
Of course, the Jews are very good at playing the victim. But the way I read the bible, they were stealing other people's land back then. The Midianites, Moabites, Ammonites, Philistines (whom we get the word Palestine from), and my personal favorite, the Amelekites.
Then you didn't read a lot of important parts. By the way, the biblical Philistines are unrelated to the word Palestine in any sense other than the loosest linguistic connection.

Do you think it started with Constantine? He didn’t convert till he was on his death bed.
right----his mother was an ardent christian and HE (IMHO) saw the advantage of uniting his people by a religion. He did issue the laws
that constituted that which his (?? grandson ---or grandnephew)
codified into a written law. The laws MADE THE INQUISTION legal---
Christianity became the religion of ROME---by declaration by
CONSTANTINE ----the only acceptable religion---whether he practiced
it or not. Constantine was an IMPERIALIST EMPEROR---not a monk

Yes, there were Arabs living there. Did you mention this to the Ottoman Empire which occupied their land? Or the Mameluks or the British? There was no independent Arab people living there. If you have a problem with all immigration, just say so. The Arabs were immigrants also. Remember, the Jews were exiled from that land.
You see, you keep trying to use these legalities to ignore the fact that the Palestinians are the native people and the Zionists are the interlopers.

Then you didn't read a lot of important parts. By the way, the biblical Philistines are unrelated to the word Palestine in any sense other than the loosest linguistic connection.

Actually, Palestine is Latin for Philistine, which is what the Romans called it after they got sick of dealing with the Judeans and their nonsense and said, "Everyone out of the pool!"

You see, you keep trying to use these legalities to ignore the fact that the Palestinians are the native people and the Zionists are the interlopers.

Before the State of Israel, Jews were Palestinians. The true native people.

wrong again---arabic was developed in arabia----Hebrew was developed in
Israel/Judea. The British are the natives of London. The Jews are the
natives of Israel/Judea. Many lands were arabized by INVASION---during
the (sic) GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST starting in the seventh
century AD.

actually, you keep buying into a lie about who are the native peoples and accepting the canard that there was some pre-existing Palestinian people.

1711035223158.png

Actually, Palestine is Latin for Philistine, which is what the Romans called it after they got sick of dealing with the Judeans and their nonsense and said, "Everyone out of the pool!"
So the Romans took a word and, in an attempt to de-Judify it, gave it a name which was unrelated to anyone living there. Thanks for proving my point. And, of course, you protest against the Romans because they were clearly occupiers and the Jews living there were being oppressed. Right?

Parents of teenagers often dislike unpleasant behaviour in their homes .... so it's no surprise.
I was a shy, sweet girl. I was specifically forbidden because the father didn’t let Jews in the house.

I was involved once with clean water and field hospitals, in Africa. so don’t tell me what l know or don’t know.

Yes. Of course you know. A family friend from Arabia spent 25 years in Zimbabwe on clean water projects. You should be very proud of your work.💞

So the Romans took a word and, in an attempt to de-Judify it, gave it a name which was unrelated to anyone living there. Thanks for proving my point. And, of course, you protest against the Romans because they were clearly occupiers and the Jews living there were being oppressed. Right?

Philistines were Sea People from the Aegean.. had nothing to do with the word Palestine. Nothing to do with Romans either. The Greek historian Herodotus called it Syria-Palestine in 500 BC.

Romans were occupiers and before that it was Egyptians, Assyrians... Then Greeks, Romans and Turks.

I was a shy, sweet girl. I was specifically forbidden because the father didn’t let Jews in the house.
I think I need more proof of it than just your statement. Shy sweet boys and girls often jump to conclusions if it's the easy way out.

Philistines were Sea People from the Aegean.. had nothing to do with the word Palestine. Nothing to do with Romans either. The Greek historian Herodotus called it Syria-Palestine in 500 BC.

Romans were occupiers and before that it was Egyptians, Assyrians... Then Greeks, Romans and Turks.
wrong on linguistics---the word "palestine" does refer to PHILISTINE----
"phleshti" is a person FROM phlestia. Herodotus used the word---maybe
it seemed more GREEK to him or could be written easily in Greek or it
was a matter of NATIONALISM as in WE GREEKS FIRST FOUNDED THAT
PLACE ---by apollo

I think I need more proof of it than just your statement. Shy sweet boys and girls often jump to conclusions if it's the easy way out.
you are in a state of denial. I grew up in a town that had elements of
that sort of crap TOO.

Forum List

Back