The Data Is In — Stop the Panic, End the Isolation

The Left lost Nate Silver today. He said on Twitter, F that, I'm going to concerts, games and restaurants as soon as I can.

They're losing again. And they're losing HARD. heh
Lying again, little Susie? This is actually what he said:

Y'all can do whatever you want but I'm going to a fuckload of concerts, baseball games, restaurants, etc. as soon as this is over.

How was she lying?

Her description of his tweet was pretty spot on.

Empirical fact and data based analysis.
Actually an OPINION piece!!!!!
It says so right at the top:
BY DR. SCOTT W. ATLAS, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 04/22/20 12:30 PM EDT
Right. Rooted in empirical data and facts. Unless the process is employed it can only be opinion.
Like the opinion based on models that put us in this ridiculous counterproductive predicament.
Get it?
Rooted in conjecture and prejudice which are NOT data and facts!
It is ONLY opinion and nothing else.
Like I said in the opening post, democrats abhor empirical data and facts. It interrupts their propaganda and agenda.
Atlas is an opinion talking head for Rwingers. Put him on the panel with Fauci and Birx and see how it goes.
Why don’t you check out his bio and credentials before you dig a deeper hole for yourself. What is it about you democrats and your aversion to facts?
I did read his bio. Doesn't change that he may be thinking about a Trump job via Fox News. Like others in the shit show.

(Ignore democrat responses — they abhor facts and data)...
I just watched a report on Japan's SKYROCKETING :aargh:
China virus cases. It looked apocalyptic, PPE shortages, hospitals barely hanging on, OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!! Then I look at their stats. Uhhhh what? 125 million people, 360 deaths? :dunno:
Like I said, in six months, even the tard left will look back on this time and marvel at how the country went insane.

The Left lost Nate Silver today. He said on Twitter, F that, I'm going to concerts, games and restaurants as soon as I can.

They're losing again. And they're losing HARD. heh
Lying again, little Susie? This is actually what he said:

Y'all can do whatever you want but I'm going to a fuckload of concerts, baseball games, restaurants, etc. as soon as this is over.

How was she lying?

Her description of his tweet was pretty spot on.

She omitted a few important words. Here's what she wrote:

Here’s what Nate Silver wrote:

Wow! That really changes everything! :icon_rolleyes:

That’s no shit.

Some people are so fucking petty.

Yeah it really does change everything, doesn’t it? Especially if you look at it in context. She suggested that he was “turning on the left” by saying that he was going out as soon as he could, which suggests that quarantine be damned, he’s going out to the movies, and concerts, etc (which doesn’t make sense since all of those places are closed); but what he said was that he was going out “as soon as this is over”, which anybody without an agenda would take to mean after the lockdowns are lifted and businesses re-open.

That’s no shit.

Some people are so fucking petty.
Or you’re such a partisan hack that you can’t, or won’t, see the difference.

Or you’re not very intelligent :dunno:

Yeah it really does change everything, doesn’t it? Especially if you look at it in context. She suggested that he was “turning on the left” by saying that he was going out as soon as he could, which suggests that quarantine be damned, he’s going out to the movies, and concerts, etc (which doesn’t make sense since all of those places are closed); but what he said was that he was going out “as soon as this is over”, which anybody without an agenda would take to mean after the lockdowns are lifted and businesses re-open.
"As soon as he could" would more likely be interpreted by a thinking, rational sentient human being
as meaning as soon businesses were opened up again and he had somewhere to go.

Stick with T-ball, champ. You aren't ready for tougher competition.

It was impossible for weeks to get relevant data provided. All they could throw out was deaths
Now it’s imperative we get a new set of data that will be huge. Watch us struggle to be provided it
That is:
New cases are increasing rapidly as testing rapidly expands
What we need now is an accounting of the following:
Of the positives, how many are “gee I didn’t even know I had or”, or “yes been a bit draggy lately” versus “man I am or did feel(ing) bad, versus go to the hospital.
So if we get 50,000 positives per day and the health loons want to shut down for 5 years let’s see that of those 50k are just 3k of the two more serious categories from where the fatalities occur?
Easy enough. Watch the excuse making about how they dont have time to segregate the positives to the categories I referenced.

"As soon as he could" would more likely be interpreted by a thinking, rational sentient human being
as meaning as soon businesses were opened up again and he had somewhere to go.

Stick with T-ball, champ. You aren't ready for tougher competition.
But that’s not what she said, was it, asshole? Why would she say that Silver is “turning on the left” by going out after businesses re-open? That makes no sense.

You’re not competition; you’re just a moron. Pound sand, fuck face :fu:

(Ignore democrat responses — they abhor facts and data)...
I just watched a report on Japan's SKYROCKETING :aargh:
China virus cases. It looked apocalyptic, PPE shortages, hospitals barely hanging on, OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!! Then I look at their stats. Uhhhh what? 125 million people, 360 deaths? :dunno:
Like I said, in six months, even the tard left will look back on this time and marvel at how the country went insane.
No, they won’t. They will be parroting a fake story about how the pandemic was ginned up by trump and how China and WHO tried to prevent any lockdowns.

But that’s not what she said, was it, asshole? Why would she say that Silver is “turning on the left” by going out after businesses re-open? That makes no sense.

You’re not competition; you’re just a moron. Pound sand, fuck face
Read the post again, newbie. Maybe because Silver wanted businesses to open up again, whereas dimwitted
a-holes like you would rather they didn't.
***Mod Edit: Do NOT mention other forum members' family in any reply. There IS a rule about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the post again, newbie. Maybe because Silver wanted businesses to open up again, whereas dimwitted
a-holes like you would rather they didn't.
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Nobody wants businesses to stay closed. NOBODY. That you would even think that’s an accurate portrayal of a typical liberal, says loads about your character and your level of intelligence. You, sir, are a moron.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't get to cozy the real thing is coming and just think MW won't be able to post enough information leaving most clueless to the truth lmfao....... This time though ppl are going to drop dead like flies. It's called the 2nd wave is coming for you..

It's starting in the news already--- " could covid 19 be worse the 2nd time -- COVIDE 19 causing heart attacks lmfao gawd some of youu are to fkn dumb.

It won't always say " 2nd wave either" ding dongs--- It will be multiple other hints dropped to you blind ass dip sticks....d
1588033383678.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back