The Dead End of Reparations - Why it is a Very Bad Idea

And no Black person 50 years from now will have been around for today’s payout so they will be angry and want their cut. Also, in all of these reparations scenarios, where are the African Nations and how much of the share are they going to pay?

the blacks in Africa were the ones selling them. Why don't they go get their own for trafficking them.

African-Americans are the only demographic in this country who were subjected to legalized slavery. Reparations are due to the descendants of enslaved Africans. Nothing you said in the OP justifies us not receiving our reparations. And we have NOT been compensated already.
There are white descendants of slaves. Do you want to see them get paid while some black Americans who are not descendants of slaves do not?

I suppose that’s possible brother. But from what I saw they were only about 10 or 20 people in the January 6 event to actually use violence like get in a fistfight with cops or similar . But that violence was nothing compared to the 25 murders committed by BLM rioters in the summer of 2020 or the hundred perhaps thousands of brutal attacks by BLM supporters, by anarchists and by far left wing Democrats against people who were walking in the street just wearing Donald Trump hats also in that violent summer of 2020.
Not to mention arson on a vast scale.

Last edited:
yes, I remember the crowd dragging the truck driver out of his truck in Texas, I also remember the attempted prosecution of the two people in St Louis for defending their property
They didn't just attempt to prosecute those people. They convicted them,

yes, I remember the crowd dragging the truck driver out of his truck in Texas, I also remember the attempted prosecution of the two people in St Louis for defending their property
You're thinking of Reginald Denny who was a victim of the riots in LA that followed the the Rodney King verdict.

Last edited:
There are currently over 9 million slaves today on the African continent.
Black Americans should be focusing their energy on ending the practice in their homeland.
American blacks do not give a shit about blacks in Africa. Race/ethnicity is all subterfuge by the left to manipulate and control. People need to open their eyes.

Did you think Jim Crow or it’s effects ended that long ago?

You’d wrong as usual
you tell me? why do you think it's still going on? Black Republicans called that from white demofks? hahahahhaahahaha you all can't stop showing your racist nature.

Not to mention arson on a vast scale.
Yes brother it happened here in Buffalo New York some young black kid attempted to burn down City Hall. I feel bad for young black men like that they have been affectively brainwashed by their slave masters BLM. Black Lives Matter steals money from working class Black people and uses it to build mansions. And it’s on us Americans to help liberate these young black men from the shackles.

I would want nothing to do with a black man who is not proud of his history. Likewise I know that many proud African men want nothing to do with white men who feel “ashamed of their history.”

Together as Americans of all backgrounds we will defeat the enemies of America internal and external.

Forum List

Back