The Deal has Been Made

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
The plan to stop Trump has been executed.

In short Cruz is pulling out of Florida and Ohio, Rubios spoxs says Rubio supporters should vote for John Kasich in Ohio, Rubio plants himself in Florida and Kasich does the same in Ohio. National Review will be endorsing Cruz.

Will this backfire or will it work? Grab the popcorn come Tuesday.

To see all the details click [HERE]

I will need more conformation than that. That is just the most ridiculous CHILDISH thing I have ever heard of politically. No shit.

Even if I hated trump, I would vote for him in the primary. Just because of THIS!
The PEOPLE are voting for him. NOT you elite gangsters!

The plan to stop Trump has been executed.

In short Cruz is pulling out of Florida and Ohio, Rubios spoxs says Rubio supporters should vote for John Kasich in Ohio, Rubio plants himself in Florida and Kasich does the same in Ohio. National Review will be endorsing Cruz.

Will this backfire or will it work? Grab the popcorn come Tuesday.

To see all the details click [HERE]

Its all part of making America Great Again

How is Cruz pulling out of Florida? He will still be on the ballot. This sounds like a conspiracy theory.

How is Cruz pulling out of Florida? He will still be on the ballot. This sounds like a conspiracy theory.
According to the polls, Cruz and Rubio voters together(in florida) only pass trumps by like a point lol

Even if I hated trump, I would vote for him in the primary. Just because of THIS!

So you would actually cast a vote for no other reason than spite. Interesting where that leads.

So you would actually cast a vote for no other reason than spite. Interesting where that leads.
If I was about to vote for one of these assholes? Goddamn strait
It isn't about what they want, its about what the people want.

Fuck! Even Gilmore is on the ballot..and...and... and... all "original candidates"

Just another example of our bureaucracy thinking they know whats better for us than we do.

No. They aren't. A majority of the party is voting AGAINST Trump.

The irony here is the great deal maker will be defeated because of his inability to make a deal

I am pulling against Trump in the primaries, but at the end of the day, I will support the Republican nominee

I like to say that I am on team #NeverHillary

Forum List

Back