The deal with The Donald.

Just heard that Trump and his father were raising money for Pres Reagan. Doesn't sound like a "sudden Republican" to me.

Just heard that Trump and his father were raising money for Pres Reagan. Doesn't sound like a "sudden Republican" to me.

People who argue back and forth about wether or not Trump is conservative are missing the whole point. Conservative, liberal, left, right, their politicians are all establishment. Trump is seen as anti-establishment and that is his appeal. His supporters don't care if he doesn't fit the mold. The more the establishment on both sides attack him, the more his support grows. That is something they just don't understand.

If Trump is elected, and if he does what he says he will, watch how fast the GOP rallies to him and pretends they supported him all along.
Does he have any policy he hasn't flip flopped upon? I'm not necessary anti-Big Quack, but he never answers a question.

Yes, he hasn't flipped on illegals or Muslims. The main point of my OP.
Well perhaps you have the Trump super secret decoder ring to find some coherency in his immigration bullshit rant

Donald Trump’s Amnesty, by The Editors, National Review

People who argue back and forth about wether or not Trump is conservative are missing the whole point. Conservative, liberal, left, right, their politicians are all establishment. Trump is seen as anti-establishment and that is his appeal. His supporters don't care if he doesn't fit the mold. The more the establishment on both sides attack him, the more his support grows. That is something they just don't understand.
Reagan was anti-establishment. He challenged Ford in a primary and nearly won.

But Reagan had a philosophy of what govt's relationship with individuals should be. It seems to me that G5000 has concluded Trump has none. I'm still trying to detect one.

If Trump is elected, and if he does what he says he will, watch how fast the GOP rallies to him and pretends they supported him all along.
Does he have any policy he hasn't flip flopped upon? I'm not necessary anti-Big Quack, but he never answers a question.

Well perhaps you have the Trump super secret decoder ring to find some coherency in his immigration bullshit rant

That article doesn't say what you think it says. They think he can't build a wall, and they think he can't make Mexico pay for it. That is their mistake and is in no wat a flip flop on Trump's part. His plan to deport and then bring them back legally us not amnesty in and way shape or form. It's no different than the current legal process of immigration. Something that Trump and indeed most conservatives have never been against.

There is no flip flopping there. Help
Me out if you see something I don't.

Reagan was anti-establishment. He challenged Ford in a primary and nearly won.

But Reagan had a philosophy of what govt's relationship with individuals should be. It seems to me that G5000 has concluded Trump has none. I'm still trying to detect one.

No one ever doubted Reagan's conservative cred. In fact it was that staunch conservatism that the establishment thought was dead and couldn't win. Trump is not Reagan.

News outlets everywhere, pundits on both sides, radio talk show hosts, they all have one thing in common, they all are scratching their heads wondering what the deal is with Trump and his supporters. They can't understand why nothing sticks to him, nothing stops him.

1. The MSM hates freedom of speech. Their attacks don't "stick" because nobody rational can deny what he says.
2. Hillary is the head scratcher. How can a corrupt scumbag like Hillary who should be in prison be considered for any government job? The MSM loves shit.

The GOP establishment publically mocked the conservative base, bragging that they didn't even need the base to get a GOP establishment candidate elected president. Well how is that working out? Yes it blew up in their faces. Their last hope Rubio is trailing Cruz, probably the candidate the GOP establishment despises most and Trump of all people is way out in front. lol

The GOP establishment publically mocked the conservative base, bragging that they didn't even need the base to get a GOP establishment candidate elected president. Well how is that working out? Yes it blew up in their faces. Their last hope Rubio is trailing Cruz, probably the candidate the GOP establishment despises most and Trump of all people is way out in front. lol

There can be little doubt that the establishment GOP shot themselves in the foot.

That article doesn't say what you think it says. They think he can't build a wall, and they think he can't make Mexico pay for it. That is their mistake and is in no wat a flip flop on Trump's part. His plan to deport and then bring them back legally us not amnesty in and way shape or form. It's no different than the current legal process of immigration. Something that Trump and indeed most conservatives have never been against.

He can't build a wall and Mexico aint paying for it. That's all just the shine on his bullshit. But, he's actually talking about "licensing" some number of non US workers. LOL

He can't build a wall and Mexico aint paying for it. That's all just the shine on his bullshit. But, he's actually talking about "licensing" some number of non US workers. LOL

But that isn't a flip flop is it?

yes

Ted Cruz says this 2-year-old tweet proves that Donald Trump 'SUPPORTS amnesty'

Look at Trump's record. He always supports left wing causes. Planned Parenthood, gambling, single payer healthcare, higher taxes, the Clintons, the stimulus, big government.

Trump supporters should register as Democrats. It's what they really are.

People on the right complain that he isn't a conservative. Well, I don't think Trump ever claimed to be a conservative.

IMO, he isn't a conservative or a liberal. He seems to many to be unaffiliated with any party. Likely that's another part of his appeal.

Trump has claimed that he's a conservative.

yes

Ted Cruz says this 2-year-old tweet proves that Donald Trump 'SUPPORTS amnesty'

2 years old. Two years ago he wasn't running for POTUS. His supporters don't care about that. A lot has changed with Trump since then. Not really a flip flop, especially in the minds of his supporters.

Oh, so he found Jesus in two year. rotflmao.
Look, I'm trying to explain why Trump is popular. You can argue all you want to but I've answered the question that no one else seems to be able to answer. You don't like it? You are free to ignore this thread.

People on the right complain that he isn't a conservative. Well, I don't think Trump ever claimed to be a conservative.

IMO, he isn't a conservative or a liberal. He seems to many to be unaffiliated with any party. Likely that's another part of his appeal.

Trump has claimed that he's a conservative.
Guy flip flops more than Romney.

Forum List

Back