The debate

The weirdest thing about this debate is that the MSM is universally declaring Clinton as the winner, while public polling is showing Sanders as the overwhelming winner (~80%).

Looks the the MSM is ready to coronate Clinton.

The weirdest thing about this debate is that the MSM is universally declaring Clinton as the winner, while public polling is showing Sanders as the overwhelming winner (~80%).

Most of the reports I have seen said Sanders scored the most.

CNN is the only outlet which seems to be openly cheering for Clinton.

Most of the reports I have seen said Sanders scored the most.

CNN is the only outlet which seems to be openly cheering for Clinton.

So far CNN, MSN & FOX are all running front page articles declaring Clinton as the winner. You have to dig to fine the public polls.

If Hillary gets the nomination, I would not be the least bit surprised if she picked Jim Webb as her running mate.

Why? Webb did terribly. He talked the talk of a neo con when he wasn't whining about having too little time to speak.
Webb would be a counterbalance who would appeal to the more moderate and conservative wing of the electorate.

"Pro-coal, pro-offshore drilling, and pro-Keystone".

He's also pro-nuclear.

Marine. Viet Nam vet. His son fought in Iraq.

If Hillary gets the nomination, I would not be the least bit surprised if she picked Jim Webb as her running mate.

Why? Webb did terribly. He talked the talk of a neo con when he wasn't whining about having too little time to speak.
Webb would be a counterbalance who would appeal to the more moderate and conservative wing of the electorate.

He's also pro-nuclear.

I still doubt he's White House material or from being a heart beat away from the Oval. A smart choice would be Julian Castro, a native of Texas and the current Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

He's also pro-nuclear.

I still doubt he's White House material or from being a heart beat away from the Oval. A smart choice would be Julian Castro, a native of Texas and the current Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
You like queer little Mexicans?

From the link:

The White House will argue, of course, that the missile launch doesn’t violate the deal

The missile launch doesn't violate the Iran agreement, and anyone who thinks it does, or implies it does, is a retard who knows nothing about the agreement.

The missile launch does violate a UN Resolution.
The whitehouse doesn't know that yet.

The White House knows the missile launch does not violate the Iran agreement. But there are enough retards out there who drink the piss if they are told it does, just as Sassy did.

The White House has not yet made a firm statement the missile launch violates any UN resolutions, but has said it is likely.
the whitehouse make a firm statement? Ygbsm

He's also pro-nuclear.

From the link:

The White House will argue, of course, that the missile launch doesn’t violate the deal

The missile launch doesn't violate the Iran agreement, and anyone who thinks it does, or implies it does, is a retard who knows nothing about the agreement.

The White House knows the missile launch does not violate the Iran agreement. But there are enough retards out there who drink the piss if they are told it does, just as Sassy did.

The White House has not yet made a firm statement the missile launch violates any UN resolutions, but has said it is likely.

Post lacks substance, like the asshole who posted it.

12116021_562620017227276_1021925551486882094_n.png

He's also pro-nuclear.

From the link:

Post lacks substance, like the asshole who posted it.
I take that as a yes. GFY.

He's also pro-nuclear.

From the link:

His grandmammy was an illegal grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The forum left loons are having difficulty realizing they have a pack of losers. Last night's debate was horrid, talk about dazed, lost and confused, worst debate EVER!!!!

This may have to do with personal politics or political experience of the viewer. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I thought Clinton 'won'. Then again when I hear Sanders talking, it sounds like total bullshit. He's disqualified. If you believe in that sort of politics like it seems like many first time voters and second-time voters do, he may have won by a landslide.

This may have to do with personal politics or political experience of the viewer. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I thought Clinton 'won'. Then again when I hear Sanders talking, it sounds like total bullshit. He's disqualified. If you believe in that sort of politics like it seems like many first time voters and second-time voters do, he may have won by a landslide.

So you apparently believe that your opinion matters more than everyone else's, and that you have some right to declare a candidate as 'disqualified'.

Your obviously anti-democracy if that's the way you think!

And no Sander's policies have been tried and proven successful in many other countries. That's a fact.

So you apparently believe that your opinion matters more than everyone else's, and that you have some right to declare a candidate as 'disqualified'.

And no Sander's policies have been tried and proven successful in many other countries. That's a fact.
So I was talking about my vote. And, to prove my point, your confidence in Sanders policy positions makes you think he's legit. I don't think we need to adopt revolutionary measures from other countries into our economics. Anyone who wants to get to the whitehouse to waste time fighting to do just that is DQ'd. Flat-tax republican? DQ. Double the minimum wage? DQ.

Which country would that be? Greece? LMAO

Forum List

Back