The debate

What say you, Bernie? LOL

12108900_977442008965577_6565122046011057244_n.jpg

The weirdest thing about this debate is that the MSM is universally declaring Clinton as the winner, while public polling is showing Sanders as the overwhelming winner (~80%).

Looks the the MSM is ready to coronate Clinton.
This may have to do with personal politics or political experience of the viewer. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I thought Clinton 'won'. Then again when I hear Sanders talking, it sounds like total bullshit. He's disqualified. If you believe in that sort of politics like it seems like many first time voters and second-time voters do, he may have won by a landslide.

So you apparently believe that your opinion matters more than everyone else's, and that you have some right to declare a candidate as 'disqualified'.

Your obviously anti-democracy if that's the way you think!

And no Sander's policies have been tried and proven successful in many other countries. That's a fact.

Which country would that be? Greece? LMAO

How about Switzerland, Denmark, France, Germany, Australia, Japan, the U.K. & Canada.

The weirdest thing about this debate is that the MSM is universally declaring Clinton as the winner, while public polling is showing Sanders as the overwhelming winner (~80%).

This may have to do with personal politics or political experience of the viewer. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I thought Clinton 'won'. Then again when I hear Sanders talking, it sounds like total bullshit. He's disqualified. If you believe in that sort of politics like it seems like many first time voters and second-time voters do, he may have won by a landslide.

So you apparently believe that your opinion matters more than everyone else's, and that you have some right to declare a candidate as 'disqualified'.

And no Sander's policies have been tried and proven successful in many other countries. That's a fact.
So I was talking about my vote. And, to prove my point, your confidence in Sanders policy positions makes you think he's legit. I don't think we need to adopt revolutionary measures from other countries into our economics. Anyone who wants to get to the whitehouse to waste time fighting to do just that is DQ'd. Flat-tax republican? DQ. Double the minimum wage? DQ.

So apparently you want no changes, you are not a progressive and support Clinton because you believe that she is not a progressive. BTW, Who the F are you to say who is or is not 'legit'?

You have one hell of an ego!

How about Switzerland, Denmark, France, Germany, Australia, Japan, the U.K. & Canada.

Yeah, how about Denmark?

12122683_1028588037172307_3731153795086315620_n.jpg

So I was talking about my vote. And, to prove my point, your confidence in Sanders policy positions makes you think he's legit. I don't think we need to adopt revolutionary measures from other countries into our economics. Anyone who wants to get to the whitehouse to waste time fighting to do just that is DQ'd. Flat-tax republican? DQ. Double the minimum wage? DQ.

So apparently you want no changes, you are not a progressive and support Clinton because you believe that she is not a progressive. BTW, Who the F are you to say who is or is not 'legit'?

You have one hell of an ego!
Thanks.

I like change, however, Bernie Sanders' politics are very old. I think progressive should look to where we need progress, whereas Sanders evokes the same stuff from the 70s. The countries your're jocking are relics to a time when keynesian economics was expected to 'create a revolution'. This is not a feasible path for the US.

Have you traveled to any of these countries or taken the time to look at how they differ from the US?

Have you traveled to any of these countries or taken the time to look at how they differ from the US?
I've been to several of those nations, lived in some of them for several months.

The fact remains the US, although primarily European descent, is NOT European. We're the ones the Euros drove out.

Obviously Asian countries are different, but in my personal cultural niche, I've incorporated a lot of Asian cultural ideas.

Forum List

Back