🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the deep state & trump's enemies in the swamp are undermining America

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
there has to be credible evidence that a crime happened for a special counsel to investigate. it must not be motivated by politics. thats the opposite of what the Mueller & 13 Angry Democrats' investigation is. a lot to talk about on this topic...

• Banned
Stefan Halper's hatred of folks in Trump's orbit is as deep as the deep state. in Halper's mind, Flynn was compromised by Russian spies, which terrified him.
in Halper's mind, the Cold war never ended. he became obsessed with filling out his James Bond fantasies

much like Richard Deerlove and his real spy friends, Halper was never able to let go of Russia

there has to be credible evidence that a crime happened for a special counsel to investigate. it must not be motivated by politics. thats the opposite of what the Mueller & 13 Angry Democrats' investigation is. a lot to talk about on this topic...
lol

There is no ‘deep state’ – it’s a rightwing lie and myth.

And to oppose Trump and his failed, wrongheaded agenda is to support and defend America.

"I do it to discredit you all and demean you all, so when you write negative stories about me, no one will believe you." DJT Liar in Chief

You cannot debate Trump snowflakes anyone who by now doesn't realize the man is a dishonest liar and con-artist is without hope. Even if you exist in the right wing bubble machine you must stick your head out once in a while. A few links below for the fence sitter.

"Here’s what we found: At least 187 Trump political appointees have been federal lobbyists, and despite President Trump’s campaign pledge to “drain the swamp,” many are now overseeing the industries they once lobbied on behalf of. We’ve also discovered ethics waivers that allow Trump staffers to work on subjects in which they have financial conflicts of interest. In addition, at least 254 appointees affiliated with Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and at least 125 staffers from prominent conservative think tanks are now working in the federal government, many of whom are on teams to repeal Obama-era regulations."

What We Found in Trump’s Drained Swamp: Hundreds of Ex-Lobbyists and D.C. Insiders — ProPublica

Corporations people?
'Corporations Are People' Is Built on a 19th-Century Lie - The Atlantic

'It isn’t just white suburban women who switched to Democrats. Parts of rural and white working class America peeled off too.'

Opinion | Trump Is Beginning to Lose His Grip

Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claims

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/2017/02/20/media-biasfact-check-makes-wnds-fakest-fact-checkers-list/

"Some of the presidential profiteering appears more direct: On the day he assumed office, Trump took the unusual step of immediately launching his reelection campaign. Donor money kept flowing, and Trump’s companies have kept charging rent to the campaign. The result: America’s first billionaire president has turned more than $900,000 of donations into revenue for himself, without putting up a dime."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...ingand-failingto-get-rich-off-his-presidency/

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/SourceWatch

• Banned
once everything comes out, Jim Baker will be a major player in the attack on trump. mark my words. he is a close friend of Comey & Mueller & LISA!

the deep state & trump's enemies in the swamp are undermining America

Who are you trying to convince? Nobody --- nobody --- who wants Trump to be destroyed cares about the truth. They exist in every institution in this land including the republican party and of course the mainstream media. Trump has no chance in this current state --- that is because he is not without flaws so they feel all attacks are justified. The corruption and malevolence in these times will only get worse. Because no one cares about sin anymore.

Last edited:

Still waiting for a logical answer on this particular and peculiar sentiment.

I'll assume you'll agree that individual American citizens have rights regarding the use of their individual power of speech and the use of their individual wealth, yes?

I'll assume also that you'll agree corporations are made up of individuals possessed of these rights, yes?

If this is true, why then should these individuals have their rights diminished, or even lost entirely because they chose to exercise these rights in concert with others?

EXTRA CREDIT: Have you actually purchased that Obama book in your avatar slot?

Still waiting for a logical answer on this particular and peculiar sentiment.

I'll assume you'll agree that individual American citizens have rights regarding the use of their individual power of speech and the use of their individual wealth, yes?

I'll assume also that you'll agree corporations are made up of individuals possessed of these rights, yes?

If this is true, why then should these individuals have their rights diminished, or even lost entirely because they chose to exercise these rights in concert with others?

EXTRA CREDIT: Have you actually purchased that Obama book in your avatar slot?
i got the audiobook for free with my audible trial. i listened to hour number 1 out of 17 so far!

a Secretary Clinton presidency would have ensured for the deep state that there would be bailouts to keep the global debt bubble from exploding

multinational corporations wanted trade deals that put america last

Most of these people who will laugh at you, already know you are correct, or at least partially correct, even in their own minds. They are bolstered by the fact that...………..just like they can not prove collusion, you/we can not prove it happened our way either. They are also bolstered by a more credible case in the public eye. They point and proclaim, "look at the people going to jail," even though it is not for collusion, and almost all of the prosecutions are for things far in the past.

In the end, this falls back on President Trump, and his administration; yes, I said that. If he can not retaliate by prosecuting people FOR what they did, and not for some phony charge, he has no chance in 2020, and his voters are going to go up in smoke.

Why?

Because many of us KNOW basically what happened, and if those people can skate away, while he can not protect his people who have really done nothing wrong besides Manefort and Cohen, then we already know the country is lost. Voting means nothing, because if you elect someone the swamp hates, they will ruin them.

Add to that, NOBODY will work for the Trump administration, as everyone that does has a nose stuck up their a**. And when they can't get them on anything, they get them on FORGETTING!

Basically, the fact is------------>the Trump administration has to save itself, and by doing so, would crush the opposition as the truth comes out in the MSM, which they WOULD HAVE TO COVER, like it or not.

Personally, I think he is contemplating not running again because of everything that was, and is pulled on him. (that is just a guess)

But, you will know in the not to distant future which way his choice will go! He and the administration have the power to bring this stuff to light, but it would be absolutely DEVASTATING to the country to find out what actually happened.

If he chooses to do it, it will start before mid 2019. In my opinion, it should have been done already, but I am POSITIVE because of the political backlash of Americans finding out that the UK and Australia were in on it, and actually broke OUR laws along with the 5 eyes agreement, meaning it will be very, very, messy.

I despise the far Left, and yet if it was me and I was his age, I probably would not do it having the kind of money he has.

Again, only time will tell, but eventually history will tell the truth; it always does. It will probably start out something like this-------------> A time when the government of America, closely resembled that of the former Soviet Union. And oh by the way, when the deed was perpetrated, who was in charge? Barack-Hussein-Obama!

Know what that means? It means if Trump does NOT run for re-election, the story will NOT be written until Obama assumes room temperature, so don't hold your breath.

Most of these people who will laugh at you, already know you are correct, or at least partially correct, even in their own minds. They are bolstered by the fact that...………..just like they can not prove collusion, you/we can not prove it happened our way either. They are also bolstered by a more credible case in the public eye. They point and proclaim, "look at the people going to jail," even though it is not for collusion, and almost all of the prosecutions are for things far in the past.

In the end, this falls back on President Trump, and his administration; yes, I said that. If he can not retaliate by prosecuting people FOR what they did, and not for some phony charge, he has no chance in 2020, and his voters are going to go up in smoke.

Why?

Because many of us KNOW basically what happened, and if those people can skate away, while he can not protect his people who have really done nothing wrong besides Manefort and Cohen, then we already know the country is lost. Voting means nothing, because if you elect someone the swamp hates, they will ruin them.

Add to that, NOBODY will work for the Trump administration, as everyone that does has a nose stuck up their a**. And when they can't get them on anything, they get them on FORGETTING!

Basically, the fact is------------>the Trump administration has to save itself, and by doing so, would crush the opposition as the truth comes out in the MSM, which they WOULD HAVE TO COVER, like it or not.

Personally, I think he is contemplating not running again because of everything that was, and is pulled on him. (that is just a guess)

But, you will know in the not to distant future which way his choice will go! He and the administration have the power to bring this stuff to light, but it would be absolutely DEVASTATING to the country to find out what actually happened.

If he chooses to do it, it will start before mid 2019. In my opinion, it should have been done already, but I am POSITIVE because of the political backlash of Americans finding out that the UK and Australia were in on it, and actually broke OUR laws along with the 5 eyes agreement, meaning it will be very, very, messy.

I despise the far Left, and yet if it was me and I was his age, I probably would not do it having the kind of money he has.

Again, only time will tell, but eventually history will tell the truth; it always does. It will probably start out something like this-------------> A time when the government of America, closely resembled that of the former Soviet Union. And oh by the way, when the deed was perpetrated, who was in charge? Barack-Hussein-Obama!

Know what that means? It means if Trump does NOT run for re-election, the story will NOT be written until Obama assumes room temperature, so don't hold your breath.
you expect me to read all that crap?

thanks for agreeing with me though (thankfully, i made it until that part!)

Why?

I think I agree with you...next time try adding an "Executive Summary"

deep state is about as credible as fake news

one might just as well blame the easter bunny or tooth fairy....

~S~

Trump defeated the deep state in the election, and now as president, he will destroy them & finish them off once and for all.

The "deep state" doesn't exist and tRump's enemies are all of his own creation.

"with the help of God, we the American people will pray to help Trump kill the deep state" - Jerome Corsi

Forum List

Back