🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Defense Secretaries that worked for obama....admit he is incompetent and unqualified....

Yes. I saw that. They slammed him, and I believe them. Arrogant intellectuals who don't respect experience? Sounds about right.

I saw that interview. my gawd it was almost scary too listen to. He was Paranoid the military was going to get him or do something to embarrass him. this is the man that has been charge of our country, economy, foreign policy, etc. some paranoid clueless person

The Kennedys got the same criticism from their chiefs of staff.

Obama is no Jack Kennedy.

jfk23.jpg

jfk23.jpg
I didn't say he was.

Obama's big flaw is his naivete'

He thinks his inspirational rhetoric will change hearts, and by using logic, the world will respond to that in a positive way.

The SOD's know that's not the case.
BONOBO's big flaw is he's a gold medl winning bullshit artist. He learned that game when he was a child. He BSed his way into schools he wasn't qualified for.
He learned how to cash in on the color of his skin. PERIOD!
Everyone around him are total incompetents.
So who voted the asshole loser into office? The stupid 'OJ jury' and even dumber 'White Quilt' soccer moms fresh out of the Liberal Indoctrination Centers they had graduated from.
"I'll vote for a negro and then for all time no one can ever call me a 'racist' (even though my real quilt comes from fantasizing about 'BBC').

that democrat party today wouldn't allow JFK to be in it that's how radical leftist they've become.

jfk23.jpg

They (this democrat party) wouldn't let someone like JFK in it today. He was still considered moderate and that party today is: Hard core Leftist filled with the likes of Obama

jfk23.jpg
I didn't say he was.

He thinks his inspirational rhetoric will change hearts, and by using logic, the world will respond to that in a positive way.

BONOBO's big flaw is he's a gold medl winning bullshit artist. He learned that game when he was a child. He BSed his way into schools he wasn't qualified for.
So who voted the asshole loser into office? The stupid 'OJ jury' and even dumber 'White Quilt' soccer moms fresh out of the Liberal Indoctrination Centers they had graduated from.
"I'll vote for a negro and then for all time no one can ever call me a 'racist' (even though my real quilt comes from fantasizing about 'BBC').
I don't agree with any of that.

It's that kind of interpretation of his intentions that draws the race card.

that democrat party today wouldn't allow JFK to be in it that's how radical leftist they've become.

jfk23.jpg

They (this democrat party) wouldn't let someone like JFK in it today. He was still considered moderate and that party today is: Hard core Leftist filled with the likes of Obama
Same goes for Ronald Reagan and today's GOP.

They've both gone bat shit crazy

jfk23.jpg
I didn't say he was.

I don't give a fuck what you agree with or not.
BONOBO has spent over a million bucks in legal fees to keep all his school records sealed. WHY?

Last edited:
I saw that interview. my gawd it was almost scary too listen to. He was Paranoid the military was going to get him or do something to embarrass him. this is the man that has been charge of our country, economy, foreign policy, etc. some paranoid clueless person
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs,
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs,
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

One of the symptoms of OCD is repeating things over and over....just sayin.

If it's one former secretary, it could just be sour grapes.
When it's three different secretaries, you've got to listen.

We only have a few more months of this bullshit. Hope we make it.

yeah but I see him becoming a wholly terror on us. he already started with preaching to us about who we can RENT to, while signaling to these criminals that they can SUE for it. the man is a danger to us and our freedoms. how he got a second term is questionable and how much damage he's done, we won't know until he's gone

And this is news? Come now you know what you elected so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

jfk23.jpg
I didn't say he was.

I don't give a fuck what you agree with or not.
BONOBO has spent over a million bucks in legal fees to keep all his school records sealed. WHY?

OK, I wouldn't cross the street to spit in his face, but this bullshit needs to stop. School records are sealed from EVERYONE by federal law. When I want to send my college transcripts to a new school or employer, I have to sign permission for that to be done. It is called the Family Education Records and Privacy Act (FERPA).

All of this bullshit about sealing his educational records needs to stop. It makes people look incredibly stupid and vindictive.

Forum List

Back