The Definition of a "Living Wage"

Do you agree with this definition of a Living Wage? (Ignore my personal opinion below it)

• Total voters
Yes. Exactly. Idiot.

Hey idiot, I didn't ask a 'yes or no' question. Look at the graph and tell me what is happening to the so-called middle class? They are declining, that is easy to see, but where are they going? They aren't joining the lower income class because that number is also slightly declining.

Here's a hint: Look at what is increasing.

You might be retarded.

Hey I am presenting US Census Bureau facts for you and asking a question which you haven't answered.

You said you are seeking a return to "a robust middle class" and as we see by the statistics, most of the middle class has moved to the wealthy class, so you must mean you want fewer wealthy people. This actually makes sense in terms of the policies you promote, but I don't think it's the best for America. The reason you don't want as many people to become wealthy is because you want them to remain dependent on government. Keep people poor and dependent and they will keep voting for your politicians and policies to ensure they remain poor and dependent... that's your game. That's what you want. Let's just be honest about it.

You want to pretend that the American middle class is growing. So...you might be retarded.
You want to pretend that the American middle class is growing.

Really? Where did I say that? Are you too retarded to read?

I don't want to pretend anything, that's what seems to be your forte.

Look at the graph I posted from the US Census Bureau. Since 1967, the number of middle-income families have declined.... does that sound like I am claiming they've grown?

I asked you where they were going? You haven't answered me. We see they aren't going to the lower-income class because those are declining too. What is increasing are the higher-income families. Now.... how retarded does one have to be, not to see what is happening to the middle class?

Now you have stated that you are concerned with returning to a more robust middle class, so that must mean that you are interested in keeping people from becoming wealthy and making the wealthy poorer. That's all it can mean, given the statistics I've shown you. And hey, I totally get that! Because the more poor people you have, the more people who are dependent on government and you realize they will continue to vote for your politicians and policies which will keep them poor and dependent.

Yep. You are retarded.

Hey idiot, I didn't ask a 'yes or no' question. Look at the graph and tell me what is happening to the so-called middle class? They are declining, that is easy to see, but where are they going? They aren't joining the lower income class because that number is also slightly declining.

Here's a hint: Look at what is increasing.

You might be retarded.

Hey I am presenting US Census Bureau facts for you and asking a question which you haven't answered.

You said you are seeking a return to "a robust middle class" and as we see by the statistics, most of the middle class has moved to the wealthy class, so you must mean you want fewer wealthy people. This actually makes sense in terms of the policies you promote, but I don't think it's the best for America. The reason you don't want as many people to become wealthy is because you want them to remain dependent on government. Keep people poor and dependent and they will keep voting for your politicians and policies to ensure they remain poor and dependent... that's your game. That's what you want. Let's just be honest about it.

You want to pretend that the American middle class is growing. So...you might be retarded.
You want to pretend that the American middle class is growing.

Really? Where did I say that? Are you too retarded to read?

I don't want to pretend anything, that's what seems to be your forte.

Look at the graph I posted from the US Census Bureau. Since 1967, the number of middle-income families have declined.... does that sound like I am claiming they've grown?

I asked you where they were going? You haven't answered me. We see they aren't going to the lower-income class because those are declining too. What is increasing are the higher-income families. Now.... how retarded does one have to be, not to see what is happening to the middle class?

Now you have stated that you are concerned with returning to a more robust middle class, so that must mean that you are interested in keeping people from becoming wealthy and making the wealthy poorer. That's all it can mean, given the statistics I've shown you. And hey, I totally get that! Because the more poor people you have, the more people who are dependent on government and you realize they will continue to vote for your politicians and policies which will keep them poor and dependent.

Yep. You are retarded.

Yes, when someone pops you in the mouth with facts you cannot refute, it's always best to run away and call them names. Feel free to come back anytime and tackle my information with something other than name-calling. I'll be glad to pop that kisser again for you, punk.

LoneFruitcake: I am seeking it for the overall strength of the economy and a return to a robust middle class.

What do you think is happening to the so-called "middle class" in America?

1379526580-Upper.Middle.Lower+Class+Chart+1967-2009.jpg

Found it.
This is the graph you have been going apeshit over boss? And you think it does what?
Hey at least I know now why you think you are "rich". You musta made 75-80k one year and thought you had it dicked. LMAO.

75k or 125k or what ever (if it ends with a K) is chump change to the kinda rich people we've been talking about. You think it "proves" the middle class is stronger than ever because middle class wages are now over 75k? Hell I know people making 125k that think they are poor. What's that tell ya?

But I am glad that some of the middle class has seen an increase in their wages. The more they make the more they spend. And spending is good is a consumer driven economy boss.

Let us celebrate.

I'll be glad to pop that kisser again for you, punk.

Damn boss, They teach you that in "rich person" school. I learned to talk like that on the streets hanging with poor people. Before I got rich.

LoneFruitcake: I am seeking it for the overall strength of the economy and a return to a robust middle class.

What do you think is happening to the so-called "middle class" in America?

1379526580-Upper.Middle.Lower+Class+Chart+1967-2009.jpg

Found it.
This is the graph you have been going apeshit over boss? And you think it does what?
Hey at least I know now why you think you are "rich". You musta made 75-80k one year and thought you had it dicked. LMAO.

75k or 125k or what ever (if it ends with a K) is chump change to the kinda rich people we've been talking about. You think it "proves" the middle class is stronger than ever because middle class wages are now over 75k? Hell I know people making 125k that think they are poor. What's that tell ya?

But I am glad that some of the middle class has seen an increase in their wages. The more they make the more they spend. And spending is good is a consumer driven economy boss.

Let us celebrate.

The graph shows data from 1967 to 2009 in 2009 dollars, so it is adjusted for inflation. Middle income is still middle income, whether in 1967 or today. If someone is making $125k and think they are low income, they should go visit Haiti or the Dominican Republic.

What the graph shows is, the middle income families are certainly declining, as you've all been running around with your hair on fire screaming... but it also shows where they are going. The middle income families are the new rich. Individuals weren't content making middle incomes and they improved their condition in a free market capitalist system.

What you want to implement is a system that ensures no one can ever escape mediocrity, if they can even reach mediocrity. AND... we can see why you want that, it ensures people are enslaved to your ruling class government forever. Dependent on YOU to dole out morsels to THEM, instead of being able to acquire their own wealth and leave you in the dust bins of history where you belong.

Boss thinks the middle class is shrinking.....because the people in the middle class are becoming upper class.

That's a guy who thinks he's smart talking.

I'll be glad to pop that kisser again for you, punk.

Damn boss, They teach you that in "rich person" school. I learned to talk like that on the streets hanging with poor people. Before I got rich.

You have clearly demonstrated you are FAR too stupid to be rich, unless you inherited it or hit the damn lottery.

Wanna bet? By your fucking standard (75k is rich) I am absolutely RICH. LMAO
And a LOT fucking smarter than you. Better looking to. But I did grow up running the streets. So; fuck you.

What you want to implement is a system that ensures no one can ever escape mediocrity, if they can even reach mediocrity. AND... we can see why you want that, it ensures people are enslaved to your ruling class government forever. Dependent on YOU to dole out morsels to THEM, instead of being able to acquire their own wealth and leave you in the dust bins of history where you belong.

And boss, when you write; "What you want to implement is a system balh blah blah", you should be able to point me to the post where I said that. Don't ya think? Come on dude, rich people don't get to just fucking make shit up all the time. Nor do pretend rich people. Like you.

Damn boss, I just re read your drivel. You fuckin whacked dude. Really whacked.

Boss thinks the middle class is shrinking.....because the people in the middle class are becoming upper class.

That's a guy who thinks he's smart talking.

Boss seems to think very little. But he does believe that if you make 75k that you are rich.
And he can type some shit. I think he may have a little ghetto in him. I seen some coming out.

Wonder what he thinks about an inflation adjusted MW? That'd make him crazy.

Hey OPIE.........

Some smart libs came up with this. Any thoughts?

Living Wage Calculator-Introduction to the Living Wage Calculator

It was very accurate for Suffolk County:
Living Wage Calculator-Living Wage Calculation for Suffolk County New York

Men that can't make more than $12 rarely have girlfriends in Suffolk County, especially since there is no public transportation (cars are mandatory even for the poor). If they make between $10-$13 they usually go to another state or place in New York with public transporation. The ones that make below $10 either sell drugs or commit suicide. No joke.

Hey OPIE.........

Men that can't make more than $12 rarely have girlfriends in Suffolk County, especially since there is no public transportation (cars are mandatory even for the poor). If they make between $10-$13 they usually go to another state or place in New York with public transporation. The ones that make below $10 either sell drugs or commit suicide. No joke.

So....there is your answer. You failed to bait any libs. Poor guy.

How's your life going, by the way. You were supposed to have been utterly ruined by Obamacare by now. I see you are still breathing.

Hey OPIE.........

How's your life going, by the way. You were supposed to have been utterly ruined by Obamacare by now. I see you are still breathing.

I was ruined by Obamacare. I'm making $4,000 less per year and had to get tenants in my house, and I"m working 10-15 more hours week.

So was every other working person in my 18-24 age group. This is why you were annhilated in the 2014 midterm, this one sole reason. You "suppressed" your own voters by depressing them.

USMB nutters.......this thread has been closed.

Regards.
LOL

The game's on lib.........Overtime and the Saints have the ball...........Far more important than debating your sorry partisan ass............

Now you close threads because people disagree with you and you are throwing a fit.

Regards.
LOL

The game's on lib.........Overtime and the Saints have the ball...........Far more important than debating your sorry partisan ass............

Now you close threads because people disagree with you and you are throwing a fit.

Nah....that was just a little joke. Maybe you should learn to relax.

Hey OPIE.........

I was ruined by Obamacare. I'm making $4,000 less per year and had to get tenants in my house, and I"m working 10-15 more hours week.

So was every other working person in my 18-24 age group. This is why you were annhilated in the 2014 midterm, this one sole reason. You "suppressed" your own voters by depressing them.

Are you making more than $13 per hour?

If so....quit bitching and get to work.

Regards.
LOL

Nah....that was just a little joke. Maybe you should learn to relax.
Nah. can't do that.......the Saint's just screwed up and fumbled the ball in easy Field Goal Range...........

They blew it again.

Forum List

Back