The democrat party Is dying

They have cried wolf so many times, even if Trump suddenly decided to go all Hitler, no one would hear their cries.
I don't know if he has to do that. My guess is that they're perfectly happy with the way things are going.
What do you expect them to do?
Being an independent, I want them to continue doing exactly what they've been doing.
You are no more "independent" than Bannon.
Says the guy who pretends he's a republican. :laugh:
Says you, the guy who knows that I am a republican, and who can't stand the idea of it, because there are millions like me in the GOP. We don't give a fuck what the pretenders on the far and alt rights think.
The guy who knows you're a republican? Are you fucking kidding me? :laugh:

I don't know if he has to do that. My guess is that they're perfectly happy with the way things are going.
Being an independent, I want them to continue doing exactly what they've been doing.
Says you, the guy who knows that I am a republican, and who can't stand the idea of it, because there are millions like me in the GOP. We don't give a fuck what the pretenders on the far and alt rights think.
You can deny you lie but you still lie a lie. :) Whereas, you are a fake Republican who loves fake news and alt facts.

You can deny you lie but you still lie a lie. :) Whereas, you are a fake Republican who loves fake news and alt facts.
In fact the country does not fight amongst itself enough...

:laugh:

I'm actually an independent who will never vote for another democrat. :)

If you want dumb, just look in the mirror.

Look jackass, I'm not spending half an hour getting the perfect link for something that's common knowledge for some liberal shill that's this board's biggest joke only to have him run away.

Been there, done that. Bite me.

Demand Deez Nutz, because that's all you get.

Sooooooooooooooo you don't have one.

Worse --- fell back on the "everybody knows" fallacy in an attempt to escape.

Worse yet --- admits finding a link to what "everybody knows" would take half an hour. Yum, pretzels.

Should have stayed with the crickets.

:dig:

Here go bubba, have fun!

basket of deplorables - Google Search

Sorry, I don't need a T-shirt. That's not a link, it's a search. Now take the next step.
Want me to show you how to click a mouse too?

Boy, you are nowhere near being in my league. Get off my nuts, or face a lot of embarrassment. Your choice.

REEE ly. So you want me to hold your hand and read your own burden of proof TO you?

This just gets better and better.

OK I don't usually do free giveaways but let's do this.

First, here's the post you can't defend:

Realize where they went wrong and fix it.

Calling anyone on the fence "A basket of deplorables" for one.

Now here's the top link in your search, not counting T-shirts:

>> You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. <<
Oopsie --- that's not an entire political party, is it? Nope, it's one person....

And oopsie --- she's not describing "anyone on the fence", but "Trump's supporters"...

And oopsie --- she's not even describing that, but a hyperbolic "half" of them --- "the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic" half.

Shall we conclude you think racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, Islamaphobia et al are not deplorable then?

See why you shoulda stayed with the crickets?

People just like you are why Trump won, cupcake.

Sooooooooooooooo you don't have one.

Worse --- fell back on the "everybody knows" fallacy in an attempt to escape.

Worse yet --- admits finding a link to what "everybody knows" would take half an hour. Yum, pretzels.

Should have stayed with the crickets.

:dig:

Here go bubba, have fun!

basket of deplorables - Google Search

Sorry, I don't need a T-shirt. That's not a link, it's a search. Now take the next step.

Boy, you are nowhere near being in my league. Get off my nuts, or face a lot of embarrassment. Your choice.

REEE ly. So you want me to hold your hand and read your own burden of proof TO you?

>> You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. <<
Oopsie --- that's not an entire political party, is it? Nope, it's one person....

And oopsie --- she's not describing "anyone on the fence", but "Trump's supporters"...

And oopsie --- she's not even describing that, but a hyperbolic "half" of them --- "the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic" half.

Shall we conclude you think racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, Islamaphobia et al are not deplorable then?

And posts like yours are why you lost, Hunior. Come prepared next time.

Salon38.4.png

And posts like yours are why you lost, Hunior. Come prepared next time.
The Dems are banking on Trump, and he ain't letting them down.
They have cried wolf so many times, even if Trump suddenly decided to go all Hitler, no one would hear their cries.
It'll take some time before you understand why he was elected.

How much time do you think it will take? :)

Link?
See what I mean about Pogo-Loves-Phallic-Things-to-Bounce-On's inability to accept reality? Who needs a "link" to that?!? It became to most famous quote of the 2016 election. Maybe the most famous quote in politics of the last 30 years.

The reality is - this temper tantrum throwing snowflake knows it too. He just looks for ways to be a troll. My advice MM? Put him on ignore like I did. He'll go away if he can't bait anyone into arguing with him.

Nah, I don't do the ignore thing, it's all good. :)

And I demand links for a reason.

--- I like the sound of crickets.

Demand links for what?

Good point. I forgot to mention I like to watch the charade of playing dumb. :popcorn:

If you want dumb, just look in the mirror.

Look jackass, I'm not spending half an hour getting the perfect link for something that's common knowledge for some liberal shill that's this board's biggest joke only to have him run away.

Been there, done that. Bite me.

Demand Deez Nutz, because that's all you get.
Watching you obliterate Pogo-Loves-Phallic-Things-to-Bounce-On is such a joy. He is such a fragile little snowflake who goes off the deep end any time someone forces him to face reality (which he refuses to accept).

Maid Marion calls Waambulance! Buttplugger charges in to defend Maid Marion's honour! :eusa_dance:

The+typical+male+sjw+on+the+internet+enjoy_61422c_5551254.jpg

Hey Pogo, who's the president of the US?

We once had a two party system that worked.
After the election of obama, things are all fucked up.

I'm not going to say it's because he's black. I also won't highlight the difference between his daughters and the clintons.

Clinton, the Democratic nominee, had 65,844,610 votes compared to Trump, the Republican nominee, with 62,979,636.

the vote totals equal 48 percent for Clinton compared to 46 percent for Trump. Other candidates combined for 7.8 million votes, or 5.7 percent.

To hear you right wing assholes tell it one would never think Hillary got about three million more votes than that Prick.......but she did. 'Course that crazy son-of-a-bitch tries to placate the situation by claiming 3 million people voted illegally. About Obama.....he assumed the worst goddam mess in the U S economy than we had in the last thirty years, put folks back to work, ended two Bush wars and set things up for my wife and I to rake a cool $100,000 off the top of our IRA's. Under Obama the stock market doubled from about 9000 on the DOW to about 19,000.

Last edited:

So no White House...no Senate....No House of Representatives...and the GOP controlling over 2/3rds of State Legislatures and Governships.

Yeah...Mac...you're right....the Dims must be thrilled. :D

Trump is the best thing to ever happen to the "Democrat Party"

First President to be impeached for Treason
I'll tell you this much for certain: Barack Obama was the best thing to ever happen to the Republican Party. He did more for the conservative movement than even Ronald Reagan. Over 1,000 seats lost to Republicans during his presidency.

Some proclaimed the demise of the democratic party before, some 30 years ago I believe. But when you own the media and academia for starters, all is takes is big screwups by the GOP to bring the dems roaring back. They ain't dead, and BTW you do have a sizable number judges in their camp. I say this as a righty, if the repubs fuck it up they'll get bounced out of office liek the dems did.

Every few years, one party declares the other one "dead."

And yet here we are, with a two-party system.

The rumors of death have been, as they say, greatly exaggerated.

Forum List

Back