The Democrat Party Just Slit Their Own Wrist

Va. woman says she is victim of 'political hate crime' after Trump signs stolen, home vandalized

GAINESVILLE, Va. - Are Donald Trump supporters facing retaliation by his political opponents? A Northern Virginia woman is wondering just that after her home was vandalized and her Donald Trump signs were stolen from her front yard.

You would think we could all agree the First Amendment gives you the right to support whoever you want for president. But on Judy Beaty's home Tuesday night, these words were spray-painted on the front and side of her house: "Can you see the new world through the tear gas" and "Revolution."

In addition, her Trump for President signs were taken off her front lawn.
Probably a Cruz supporter.
LOL

Excuses.............The game of the Liberals.......When the current President Sucks, they come up with excuses..........When their candidate sucks even worse they make up excuses...........When Move On Terrorist Org plans a disturbance and riots someone else it is the one invaded that is at fault...........

Do you actually believe the shit you shovel.......
There's been alot of back and forth about responsibility. I would like to put the following forward. If I come into a bar and I call you an asshole, I get hit and I then tell the police "this guy hit me for no apperent reason" I'm being a hypocrit and a liar. Trump has insulted sofar Muslims, Mexicans, Jews, liberals, his opponents and even his allies (Christie). Why act all indignant when ppl start reacting? The way I see it, altough I don't condone violence, I know where it would come from. The point is, if you go out of your way to insult ppl, then don't be suprised that some ppl in those groups ( usually the stupid ones) will think that violence will be a solution. From seeing footage from your typical Trump rally that group doesn't lack in that catagory either, and to be all indignant about it turning violent is at best disingenuous and more likely sanctimonious.This is a repost but I'dd like a response. You call it excuses. But at least we use excuses. If a Trump supporter sucker punches a protester. The only thing we get is, he deserved it and I'll consider paying his legal fees.
Elections have been ugly for a while now...............It's a blood sport................Groups like Move On Terrorist Org PAY protesters to go their and disrupt and CAUSE HAVOC..............then blame it on the ones there at the rally.

Spare me your outrage when they bus the protesters in and pay them.

They want intimidation tactics..........then eventually they will find those they challenge no longer in the mood to be peaceful............

Trump doesn't give a shit about PC........neither do I..........the same assholes that promise to fix the messes in this country for the last 30 years have no intentions to fix it....................They are just lying their asses off for votes............

Stupidity is to keep electing the same assholes who got us in this mess..............The people are fed up and PISSED.........Protesters who decide to challenged PISSED OFF PEOPLE are asking for it.
Ah so your argument is that you have a right to get pissed of and use violence on ppl who don't agree with you. But those ppl who don't agree with you don't have those same rights? Just for the record neither of you have have the right to get violent, but I do feel BOTH of you have the right to express your opinion. Thanks for confirming my point is all I can say.
LOL

I have the right to be there and so do they............But when they get in my face and threaten and prevent me from attending a rally they have denied me my right to assembly............

I suppose if someone gets up in your face and threatens you..........you'd just go THAT'S FREE SPEECH........I'm gonna tell him to get the fuck on.............But that is just me..........If he threatens again, like they do at these protests......then I'm gonna put that fucker on his ass...............

Don't get in my face and be Peaceful there is not problem.........but what they are doing is not that.............and they are payed to play........

Sponsored by Dem Machines.............Move On Terrorist Dot Org.............They start the shit and then you blame the people they go after...............

Reap what you sew.

LOL

Excuses.............The game of the Liberals.......When the current President Sucks, they come up with excuses..........When their candidate sucks even worse they make up excuses...........When Move On Terrorist Org plans a disturbance and riots someone else it is the one invaded that is at fault...........

There's been alot of back and forth about responsibility. I would like to put the following forward. If I come into a bar and I call you an asshole, I get hit and I then tell the police "this guy hit me for no apperent reason" I'm being a hypocrit and a liar. Trump has insulted sofar Muslims, Mexicans, Jews, liberals, his opponents and even his allies (Christie). Why act all indignant when ppl start reacting? The way I see it, altough I don't condone violence, I know where it would come from. The point is, if you go out of your way to insult ppl, then don't be suprised that some ppl in those groups ( usually the stupid ones) will think that violence will be a solution. From seeing footage from your typical Trump rally that group doesn't lack in that catagory either, and to be all indignant about it turning violent is at best disingenuous and more likely sanctimonious.This is a repost but I'dd like a response. You call it excuses. But at least we use excuses. If a Trump supporter sucker punches a protester. The only thing we get is, he deserved it and I'll consider paying his legal fees.
Elections have been ugly for a while now...............It's a blood sport................Groups like Move On Terrorist Org PAY protesters to go their and disrupt and CAUSE HAVOC..............then blame it on the ones there at the rally.

They want intimidation tactics..........then eventually they will find those they challenge no longer in the mood to be peaceful............

Trump doesn't give a shit about PC........neither do I..........the same assholes that promise to fix the messes in this country for the last 30 years have no intentions to fix it....................They are just lying their asses off for votes............

Stupidity is to keep electing the same assholes who got us in this mess..............The people are fed up and PISSED.........Protesters who decide to challenged PISSED OFF PEOPLE are asking for it.
Ah so your argument is that you have a right to get pissed of and use violence on ppl who don't agree with you. But those ppl who don't agree with you don't have those same rights? Just for the record neither of you have have the right to get violent, but I do feel BOTH of you have the right to express your opinion. Thanks for confirming my point is all I can say.
LOL

I have the right to be there and so do they............But when they get in my face and threaten and prevent me from attending a rally they have denied me my right to assembly............

I suppose if someone gets up in your face and threatens you..........you'd just go THAT'S FREE SPEECH........I'm gonna tell him to get the fuck on.............But that is just me..........If he threatens again, like they do at these protests......then I'm gonna put that fucker on his ass...............

Don't get in my face and be Peaceful there is not problem.........but what they are doing is not that.............and they are payed to play........

Sponsored by Dem Machines.............Move On Terrorist Dot Org.............They start the shit and then you blame the people they go after...............

Reap what you sew.
Can I ask where is your proof they are getting payed? Is it something Trump put forward or is there actual proof? Second the venue was full when TRUMP cancelled. The police said they had the situation under control. The protesters where seperated, then you put out 70000 ppl or however much where in there and then the situation predictably goes south in hurry.

LOL

LOL

Reap what you sew.
Can I ask where is your proof they are getting payed? Is it something Trump put forward or is there actual proof? Second the venue was full when TRUMP cancelled. The police said they had the situation under control. The protesters where seperated, then you put out 70000 ppl or however much where in there and then the situation predictably goes south in hurry.
This was a planned protest sponsored by Move On............they claimed credit and bragged when the rally shut down...............

It was far from Peaceful outside.............Trump cancelled because the people there were GETTING PISSED..........Had it gone on too long their could have been a real confrontation there.............Full house, the protesters had broke into the place...........It was far from an orderly situation..............He did it to defuse the situation................didn't want people to get hurt or killed............

If this continues......you can bet your ass that supporters of both sides are going to eventually Lock Horns................

So tell them to stop their shit...........the BLM and Move On Terrorist Org want a confrontation..........they will eventually get one.

LOL

Reap what you sew.
This was a planned protest sponsored by Move On............they claimed credit and bragged when the rally shut down...............

It was far from Peaceful outside.............Trump cancelled because the people there were GETTING PISSED..........Had it gone on too long their could have been a real confrontation there.............Full house, the protesters had broke into the place...........It was far from an orderly situation..............He did it to defuse the situation................didn't want people to get hurt or killed............

If this continues......you can bet your ass that supporters of both sides are going to eventually Lock Horns................

So tell them to stop their shit...........the BLM and Move On Terrorist Org want a confrontation..........they will eventually get one.
lol I know your not implying I have any control on any of these organisations. As far as I'm concerned they did the democratic side immens damage. The way i see it the only defence you have to the kind of angry demagoguery that Trump spewes is reason. By getting violent they have given Trump a chance with the only constituensy he would never had a chance with. Namely reasonable ppl. Btw laying in buses is not the same as paying supporters. And organising angry ppl is the entire point of the Trump campaign isn't it.

LOL

Reap what you sew.

lol I know your not implying I have any control on any of these organisations. As far as I'm concerned they did the democratic side immens damage. The way i see it the only defence you have to the kind of angry demagoguery that Trump spewes is reason. By getting violent they have given Trump a chance with the only constituensy he would never had a chance with. Namely reasonable ppl. Btw laying in buses is not the same as paying supporters. And organising angry ppl is the entire point of the Trump campaign isn't it.
That is nothing but babble...........they came there to disrupt......their stated goal was to shut the rally down...........

They did it by intimidation..........sorry.......they can stick their intimidation up their asses.........clear up my opinion for you...........

Now you can claim how I'm the problem......I simply don't care.......that PC BS doesn't work on me...........Leave me the fuck alone and don't get in my face and there will be no problem......do what they are doing and there WILL BE A PROBLEM........

Their rights begin where mine end..............right.................:haha:

LOL

Reap what you sew.

That is nothing but babble...........they came there to disrupt......their stated goal was to shut the rally down...........

They did it by intimidation..........sorry.......they can stick their intimidation up their asses.........clear up my opinion for you...........

Now you can claim how I'm the problem......I simply don't care.......that PC BS doesn't work on me...........Leave me the fuck alone and don't get in my face and there will be no problem......do what they are doing and there WILL BE A PROBLEM........

Well you know what they say about opinions. I'll leave you with this then. It takes me, a layman about 2 min figuring out that those kind of protests are counterproductive so you claiming it's an organised plot from the candidates or the democrats party apperatus is simply stupid. At best you can claim a left leaning organisation doesn't like Trump but that's like saying water is wet. And I find it pretty ironic that you feel a couple of hundred protesters are intimidating a rally of 70000. Especialy since your supporting one of the biggest bullies Amerian politics has ever known.

Last edited:
LOL

Reap what you sew.

Well you know what they say about opinions. I'll leave you with this then. It takes me, a layman about 2 min figuring out that those kind of protests are counterproductive so you claiming it's an organised plot from the candidates or the democrats party apperatus is simply stupid. At best you can claim a left leaning organisation doesn't like Trump but that's like saying water is wet. And I find it pretty ironic that you feel a couple of hundred protesters are intimidating a rally of 70000. Especialy since your supporting on of the biggest bullies Amerian politics has ever known.
There were more than a couple of hundred.............And your opinion is noted...........but not accepted.........

They went there to try to silence others opinions.......and they caused havoc and violence..........30 or more were arrested as a result........

My opinion stands...............as does the opinion that Move On is a Terror org.

Va. woman says she is victim of 'political hate crime' after Trump signs stolen, home vandalized

GAINESVILLE, Va. - Are Donald Trump supporters facing retaliation by his political opponents? A Northern Virginia woman is wondering just that after her home was vandalized and her Donald Trump signs were stolen from her front yard.

You would think we could all agree the First Amendment gives you the right to support whoever you want for president. But on Judy Beaty's home Tuesday night, these words were spray-painted on the front and side of her house: "Can you see the new world through the tear gas" and "Revolution."

In addition, her Trump for President signs were taken off her front lawn.
LOL

I agree, Trump supporters, who are primarily white working class voters are pissed off people. GOP candidates for years have been making promises in every election and when elected do nothing. If I were one of them, I would be pissed off too. However, I'm not one of them, nor are the 70% of the voters that are democrats and independents. It's a big mistake for Trump supporters to think that democrats and independents share their outrage.

When Move On Terrorist Org plans a disturbance
When the Tea Party Terrorist Group crashed and disrupted Obamacare Town Hall meetings you cheered them on.

But that's different...somehow.

Town hall meeting with reps are the proper place to express a difference of opinion, rallies, not so much. At rallies only the people on stage have the floor, the rest are there to listen.

Town hall meeting with reps are the proper place to express a difference of opinion, rallies, not so much. At rallies only the people on stage have the floor, the rest are there to listen.

So it's okay when you do it, it's not okay when they do it. Got it. Why didn't you just say so?

Here's why disrupting Trump's rallies is okay. The guy's a fucking Nazi. I bet there are a lot of Germans who wished someone had disrupted Nuremburg.

Trump might have been funny early on, but frankly, this shit is getting real.

LOL

Reap what you sew.

This was a protest put up and organized by college students through social media, move on just grabbed the coat tails....

Please stop with your lies.

So it's okay when you do it, it's not okay when they do it. Got it. Why didn't you just say so?

Here's why disrupting Trump's rallies is okay. The guy's a fucking Nazi. I bet there are a lot of Germans who wished someone had disrupted Nuremburg.

Trump might have been funny early on, but frankly, this shit is getting real.

Guess what, you leftist assholes are the ones sounding like Nazis, your inability to admit there are different types of public forums, with different requirements for decorum, proves you to nothing but intolerant pieces of shit.

Wasn't it you regressive assholes that went all ballistic when a single congressman said "you" lie to your dear leader, or justice Scalia said quietly to himself, "not true" during the SOTU? So take your little holier than thou attitude and shove it up your hypocritical ass.

Guess what, you leftist assholes are the ones sounding like Nazis, your inability to admit there are different types of public forums, with different requirements for decorum, proves you to nothing but intolerant pieces of shit.

Wasn't it you regressive assholes that went all ballistic when a single congressman said "you" lie to your dear leader, or justice Scalia said quietly to himself, "not true" during the SOTU? So take your little holier than thou attitude and shove it up your hypocritical ass.

No, you see what Wilson and Scalia did wasn''t classy. People didn't pull that kind of shit when Bush was president, even after the guy was exposed as a liar. It's something called "Decorum" Which apparently doesn't apply to the black guy.

When the Tea Party Terrorist Group crashed and disrupted Obamacare Town Hall meetings you cheered them on.

Even you don't believe the bullshit you try to sell.

Even you don't believe the bullshit you try to sell.
aka We are supposed to take your opinion for the gospel........don't think so......

No, you see what Wilson and Scalia did wasn''t classy. People didn't pull that kind of shit when Bush was president, even after the guy was exposed as a liar. It's something called "Decorum" Which apparently doesn't apply to the black guy.

Did the little hypocrite bitch learn a new word today? Of course like with all regressives you'll never admit you're wrong, so run along and stew in your obvious hate for anyone who doesn't buy your bullshit.

Forum List

Back