The Democrat Party Should Be Dissolved

No
Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
No quotes from me? Whats the matter Mac? You Leftist Loon.
Kind of a weird thing to feel jealous about?
Where do you get the feeling that I am "jealous"? You missed the meaning behind my post entirely.
Could be. I personally feel that using other people's posts in order to make a point is a good debating tactic, and providing you don't completely take it out of context an honest tactic.
His premise is that all who disagree with him are racist. So I asked him to point to one of my posts that is racist. I vehemently disagree with Macs views. Doesn’t make me a racist. It just makes me logical. This is why he dodges me. I do not fit his narrative.
His premise, how I see it at least, is that there are plenty of people who are racist on this board. And that all of them are supporting Trump. If he didn't include you that's a good thing. He didn't make the argument as far as I can see that being a Trump supporter means you're racist. Feel free to go through this OP and use Mac's words against him and prove me wrong?
Plenty of racists and antisemites here on the other side too.
Define those terms please and then back that up? Speaking for myself, for instance, I don't like what the State of Israel is doing. They are grabbing land in my opinion that they don't have a right to. I don't hate Jews at all, I have no prejudice against them whatsoever. I do have a strong opinion though on the legitimacy of some of the actions they take. Do you consider that being an anti-Semite and if so do you feel one can have an opinion on anyone else without being bigoted?
State of Israel? You mean the people as Israel is a Democracy. Your post is idiotic. 53+ mostly Islamic countries and the safest place for a Muslim woman is in Israel. Only reason Israel is vilified is because it is a Jewish State. No one gives a shit about Islamists exterminating the Kurds. Or those in Lebanon treating Palestinians worse than dirt. Israel is an easy target. Your opinion is based on ignorance so yes you’re an antisemite. Your statement is like me saying, I dont dislike blacks at all except for those inner city blacks. You’re either uneducated or you’re an antisemite. Pick one.
No, I mean the state of Israel as in the nation and it's leader who at this moment although only supported by a minority of the populace is moving to not just occupy but full annex the West Bank. By the way, Democratically elected governments are fully capable of doing immoral stuff if you want I'll give you a history lesson. You inferring from my statements that I don't like stuff what Israel is doing based on me having a problem with Jews is a leap, to say the least. I don't need to dislike the Jewish people in order to condemn the country they inhabit for annexing territory belonging to someone else. As a matter of fact, My mother-in-law was Jewish.

This brings me to this. It's fascinating to me to see the cognitive dissonance displayed here. You reply to a post in an effort to call someone on a perceived inability to distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as a whole and at the same time are perfectly willing to condemn me as anti-Semitic because I distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as whole.
Israel is a democracy. The people there have been under attack for decades. The land is theirs. Read about it. The fact that you side with terror regimes speaks volumes
You know for someone who doesn't like being painted a racist because they support the GOP ( a claim that was never made btw), you are very eager to paint other people in a certain way because they support other things. You are right this conversation speaks volumes about someone, just not convinced it's about me it speaks. "You don't support Israel's annexation of the West Bank therefor you support terrorist regimes." You are missing a few steps in your reasoning there don't you think?
It is the same reasoning that one bad cop does a dirty deed, so the radicals go and burn cities and hurt innocent people, then want all police banned. Seems that you are missing a few brain cells.
I'm missing a few brain cells? I see. Do you think these people are only protesting because of this one bad cop? I know to acknowledge reality is probably fatal for some people but let me enlighten you under the presumption that you are actually capable of understanding reality. These people are protesting LOTS of bad cops. You don't have to sit on somebody's neck for almost nine minutes to be a bad cop. You can be a bad cop when you stop black people for no apparent reason. Or you can have a bad justice system when it systematically pronounces harsher sentences for the same crimes when you're black. And yes you are a really bad cop when you kill unarmed people.

I already said how I feel about the protests (unwise) and made it absolutely clear that I don't condone looting or hurting people (arrest and prosecute them) as MOST of the people who actually did protest don't either.
If it wasn’t just the one bad cop then why weren’t they protesting before this? Why weren’t they protesting as 1000s were dying in Chicago? Do tell. You feel all whites are racist? Silence = Violence.
Lol NOT protesting before this? Civil rights movement - Wikipedia quite a few protests here.
protests here Shooting of Tamir Rice - Wikipedia ,here Shooting of Michael Brown - Wikipedia here, The Mysterious Death of Freddie Gray here, Shooting of Philando Castile - Wikipedia oh and who can forget here, Rodney King - Wikipedia

How many more protests do you need?
Nothing like this. Don’t be obtuse.
I'm being obtuse? Azog I'm not the one claiming that protests against racial discrimination or against police brutality against blacks are a new phenomenon. You are quite funny I give you that.
This is new. Not since Rodney King has it been like this. So do you believe that silence is violence?
New means it never happened before. This is NOT new, not even close. As to silence is violence I understand the sentiment not sure I agree. It's not a new concept either.
“The world suffers a lot. Not because the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”
Napoleon
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke
Not sure? Yes or no? If I choose to live my life and not opine, is that “violence”?
Nope. It also won't solve anything when you ignore problems. Why is it even relevant? I don't mind you deflecting like this but it is a bit random.
It’s not a deflection. These rallies are about guilt and not about substance.
Just because you ignore the substance doesn't mean it's not present. That is has substance is apparent from the fact that politicians on both sides are arguing for in some cases substantive measures in response to these protests. Something that wouldn't have happened without these protests.
I disagree. The protests will backfire. My wife was very sympathetic and now she has shifted the other way. I doubt She is the only one.
It's certain she's not the only one. On the other hand, it's also certain that these protests have made more people aware there is actually a problem. By the way, the reason your wife is losing sympathy for the protests is likely because you and the people on the right are highlighting the riots and stuff like "silence is violence" in a bid to claim these protests are "without substance". It's also again you ignoring that your assertions are demonstrably false. If you say the protests have no substance and I reply by pointing out that the protest has motivated substantive measures at no point is what your wife thinks relevant. Just like asking about 'silence is violence" after claiming something is new while at the same acknowledging it isn't, is relevant.

I have a basic problem. My problem is that I hate when people dodge questions, so I tend to answer every point a person makes individually, this is often used by people as a way to never ever take responsibility for what they say no matter how asinine. They just change the subject and I let their stupidity stand. You have done this now to many times.
Aware that entitled white kids are looting and burning under the guise of BLM. Got it.
Sure I get it. You made it absolutely clear that as long as you can claim that that's what it's about you can pretend that there is no substance. As I said dishonesty will allow you to do that.
I see what I see. I dont buy the fake outrage. These same people go home and feel better about themselves while not accomplishing anything. Silence is violence. LOL
You see what you want to see. And that's perfectly fine with me. If you can't understand that somebody could be outraged by this event or by what's happened to black people in the US since it's inception there is nothing I or anybody else can say to convince you. Silence might not be violence, but silence will for sure allow violence to continue, by all means, stick your head in the sand and pretend that every time something happens that causes protests like this it's "new" and "without substance" or "fueled by fake outrage".
OK

So what action items will you be embracing to change this? Do tell. You cannot force someone not to be racist. I am Jew and I cannot force you to see how stupid your views on Israel are. So stick your own head in the sand. Your little digs are laughable.

It's certain she's not the only one. On the other hand, it's also certain that these protests have made more people aware there is actually a problem. By the way, the reason your wife is losing sympathy for the protests is likely because you and the people on the right are highlighting the riots and stuff like "silence is violence" in a bid to claim these protests are "without substance". It's also again you ignoring that your assertions are demonstrably false. If you say the protests have no substance and I reply by pointing out that the protest has motivated substantive measures at no point is what your wife thinks relevant. Just like asking about 'silence is violence" after claiming something is new while at the same acknowledging it isn't, is relevant.

I have a basic problem. My problem is that I hate when people dodge questions, so I tend to answer every point a person makes individually, this is often used by people as a way to never ever take responsibility for what they say no matter how asinine. They just change the subject and I let their stupidity stand. You have done this now to many times.

RE:
Lol NOT protesting before this? Civil rights movement - Wikipedia quite a few protests here.
protests here Shooting of Tamir Rice - Wikipedia ,here Shooting of Michael Brown - Wikipedia here, The Mysterious Death of Freddie Gray here, Shooting of Philando Castile - Wikipedia oh and who can forget here, Rodney King - Wikipedia

==========
Dear forkup
A separate problem is getting sidetracked, so when people get stuck and object
that starts arguments over whether that conflict means the person is "throwing out all the other problems".

Yes and no. Some are just that, to object -- where the discussion stops there or gets stuck, intentional or not.
But SOME of the objections ARE relevant to why the WHOLE argument/movement is losing that audience.
Not just "to change the subject or avoid the real issue"
But some objections ARE the real issue.

For example:
COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT -- the reason the racial profiling causes damage is taking the perceptions or wrongs of a "collective group
or image" and IMPOSING that on one person as "representing" that group or issue

The SAME thing people are protesting with your longer list cited above,
now counterprotesters argue that "punishing all police" is COLLECTIVELY
overreaching and committing the same wrong of attacking the innocent with the guilty.

In the list of past cases, including Michael Brown and Rodney King you cited above,
also Trayvon Martin and others, the history of wrongdoing leading up to the confrontations
was MUTUAL. The HOSTILITY between the people involved blew up in their faces.
Yes, it was wrong. But the contributing factors were from MULTIPLE sources.

So the objection to the media portrayals and incitement is the ONESIDED
depiction of "blaming Whites" "blaming Police" "blaming Conservatives for denying racism"
etc. as if the solution is simply solved by blaming the OTHER group and putting all the responsibility on THAT SIDE of the equation.

This ONESIDEDness is causing BOTH
* the history of hostility and conflicts to blow up worse instead of getting resolved
* the REACTION and rejection, that FURTHER gets blamed "on one side"
as if this isn't a multifaceted problem with multiple sources and factors contributing

Socioeconomics tied to race is a major factor
but that keeps getting blamed on ONE SIDE -- the "OTHER".

Also GENDER is a huge factor of why MEN cannot
* resolve their conflicts that build up over time until these blow up into violent reactions and escalations.
* RESPOND to the issues without getting into MORE Alpha-male turf wars politically and by social groups.

There is a lot more going on here.
By the time we separate out all the branching conflicts,
we ALL have work to do and no side or group is without fault or responsibility.

When we get to THAT realization, all the other issues can be resolved.

But if we continue this pattern of onesided projection,
then these conflicts escalate further and split off into more and more objections,
which unresolved leading to FURTHER rejection, that is ALSO JUDGED causing additional insults,
and exponentiating from there each time an objection or rejection occurs.

The dynamic causing this is MORE than just the race,
or the disparity in social economics and status.

There is an UNHEALTHY psychology between the people and groups
that needs to be changed first. Before we can even address the
content of the issues.

Changing that negative "adversarial" dynamic is the key.
And the rest can be worked out if we remove that
negativity from the equation and discussions.

No
Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
Where do you get the feeling that I am "jealous"? You missed the meaning behind my post entirely.
Could be. I personally feel that using other people's posts in order to make a point is a good debating tactic, and providing you don't completely take it out of context an honest tactic.
His premise is that all who disagree with him are racist. So I asked him to point to one of my posts that is racist. I vehemently disagree with Macs views. Doesn’t make me a racist. It just makes me logical. This is why he dodges me. I do not fit his narrative.
His premise, how I see it at least, is that there are plenty of people who are racist on this board. And that all of them are supporting Trump. If he didn't include you that's a good thing. He didn't make the argument as far as I can see that being a Trump supporter means you're racist. Feel free to go through this OP and use Mac's words against him and prove me wrong?
Define those terms please and then back that up? Speaking for myself, for instance, I don't like what the State of Israel is doing. They are grabbing land in my opinion that they don't have a right to. I don't hate Jews at all, I have no prejudice against them whatsoever. I do have a strong opinion though on the legitimacy of some of the actions they take. Do you consider that being an anti-Semite and if so do you feel one can have an opinion on anyone else without being bigoted?
State of Israel? You mean the people as Israel is a Democracy. Your post is idiotic. 53+ mostly Islamic countries and the safest place for a Muslim woman is in Israel. Only reason Israel is vilified is because it is a Jewish State. No one gives a shit about Islamists exterminating the Kurds. Or those in Lebanon treating Palestinians worse than dirt. Israel is an easy target. Your opinion is based on ignorance so yes you’re an antisemite. Your statement is like me saying, I dont dislike blacks at all except for those inner city blacks. You’re either uneducated or you’re an antisemite. Pick one.
No, I mean the state of Israel as in the nation and it's leader who at this moment although only supported by a minority of the populace is moving to not just occupy but full annex the West Bank. By the way, Democratically elected governments are fully capable of doing immoral stuff if you want I'll give you a history lesson. You inferring from my statements that I don't like stuff what Israel is doing based on me having a problem with Jews is a leap, to say the least. I don't need to dislike the Jewish people in order to condemn the country they inhabit for annexing territory belonging to someone else. As a matter of fact, My mother-in-law was Jewish.

This brings me to this. It's fascinating to me to see the cognitive dissonance displayed here. You reply to a post in an effort to call someone on a perceived inability to distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as a whole and at the same time are perfectly willing to condemn me as anti-Semitic because I distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as whole.
Israel is a democracy. The people there have been under attack for decades. The land is theirs. Read about it. The fact that you side with terror regimes speaks volumes
You know for someone who doesn't like being painted a racist because they support the GOP ( a claim that was never made btw), you are very eager to paint other people in a certain way because they support other things. You are right this conversation speaks volumes about someone, just not convinced it's about me it speaks. "You don't support Israel's annexation of the West Bank therefor you support terrorist regimes." You are missing a few steps in your reasoning there don't you think?
It is the same reasoning that one bad cop does a dirty deed, so the radicals go and burn cities and hurt innocent people, then want all police banned. Seems that you are missing a few brain cells.
I'm missing a few brain cells? I see. Do you think these people are only protesting because of this one bad cop? I know to acknowledge reality is probably fatal for some people but let me enlighten you under the presumption that you are actually capable of understanding reality. These people are protesting LOTS of bad cops. You don't have to sit on somebody's neck for almost nine minutes to be a bad cop. You can be a bad cop when you stop black people for no apparent reason. Or you can have a bad justice system when it systematically pronounces harsher sentences for the same crimes when you're black. And yes you are a really bad cop when you kill unarmed people.

I already said how I feel about the protests (unwise) and made it absolutely clear that I don't condone looting or hurting people (arrest and prosecute them) as MOST of the people who actually did protest don't either.
If it wasn’t just the one bad cop then why weren’t they protesting before this? Why weren’t they protesting as 1000s were dying in Chicago? Do tell. You feel all whites are racist? Silence = Violence.

I'm being obtuse? Azog I'm not the one claiming that protests against racial discrimination or against police brutality against blacks are a new phenomenon. You are quite funny I give you that.
This is new. Not since Rodney King has it been like this. So do you believe that silence is violence?
New means it never happened before. This is NOT new, not even close. As to silence is violence I understand the sentiment not sure I agree. It's not a new concept either.
“The world suffers a lot. Not because the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”
Napoleon
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke
Not sure? Yes or no? If I choose to live my life and not opine, is that “violence”?
Nope. It also won't solve anything when you ignore problems. Why is it even relevant? I don't mind you deflecting like this but it is a bit random.
Just because you ignore the substance doesn't mean it's not present. That is has substance is apparent from the fact that politicians on both sides are arguing for in some cases substantive measures in response to these protests. Something that wouldn't have happened without these protests.
I disagree. The protests will backfire. My wife was very sympathetic and now she has shifted the other way. I doubt She is the only one.

Aware that entitled white kids are looting and burning under the guise of BLM. Got it.
Sure I get it. You made it absolutely clear that as long as you can claim that that's what it's about you can pretend that there is no substance. As I said dishonesty will allow you to do that.
I see what I see. I dont buy the fake outrage. These same people go home and feel better about themselves while not accomplishing anything. Silence is violence. LOL
You see what you want to see. And that's perfectly fine with me. If you can't understand that somebody could be outraged by this event or by what's happened to black people in the US since it's inception there is nothing I or anybody else can say to convince you. Silence might not be violence, but silence will for sure allow violence to continue, by all means, stick your head in the sand and pretend that every time something happens that causes protests like this it's "new" and "without substance" or "fueled by fake outrage".
OK

So what action items will you be embracing to change this? Do tell. You cannot force someone not to be racist. I am Jew and I cannot force you to see how stupid your views on Israel are. So stick your own head in the sand. Your little digs are laughable.
-Specifically, let's talk about training. There are other ways to restrain a person besides sitting on that person's neck. Or for that matter less emphasis on the neforcement part of the job wouldn't go amiss.
-You can talk about liability. I don't think it's a bad idea to let a cop be responsible for the damage he causes if he steps over the line. It would, of course, be a good idea to make body cams necessary to prevent frivolous lawsuits it might be a good idea to create some kind of system to prosecute these cases outside the regular courts. This to ensure the independence of the courts.
-Recruitment should probably be looked at too.
-Finally, probably most importantly, the US should really and I mean really, have an honest discussion about race, not just throw it's collective hands in the air when people get hurt. This means taking a look at why so many people and particularly black people are behind bars, this compared to ALL other nations. The US is not a poor nation and yet they lead in this statistic. This means acknowledging that back people have a point when they don't trust the police to be fair, and yes black people should acknowledge they do have a responsibility to society. This means ensuring that schools in the inner cities have the funds the run properly so the kids in them can get into college and should be helped to fund them going to college. Not just black kids by the way but everybody.

I can come up with many more specific things the US as a whole can do to help the situation. It won't cure racism but they would go a long way in restoring trust between law enforcement and the black community.

RE:

==========
Dear forkup
A separate problem is getting sidetracked, so when people get stuck and object
that starts arguments over whether that conflict means the person is "throwing out all the other problems".

Yes and no. Some are just that, to object -- where the discussion stops there or gets stuck, intentional or not.
But SOME of the objections ARE relevant to why the WHOLE argument/movement is losing that audience.
Not just "to change the subject or avoid the real issue"
But some objections ARE the real issue.

For example:
COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT -- the reason the racial profiling causes damage is taking the perceptions or wrongs of a "collective group
or image" and IMPOSING that on one person as "representing" that group or issue

The SAME thing people are protesting with your longer list cited above,
now counterprotesters argue that "punishing all police" is COLLECTIVELY
overreaching and committing the same wrong of attacking the innocent with the guilty.

In the list of past cases, including Michael Brown and Rodney King you cited above,
also Trayvon Martin and others, the history of wrongdoing leading up to the confrontations
was MUTUAL. The HOSTILITY between the people involved blew up in their faces.
Yes, it was wrong. But the contributing factors were from MULTIPLE sources.

So the objection to the media portrayals and incitement is the ONESIDED
depiction of "blaming Whites" "blaming Police" "blaming Conservatives for denying racism"
etc. as if the solution is simply solved by blaming the OTHER group and putting all the responsibility on THAT SIDE of the equation.

This ONESIDEDness is causing BOTH
* the history of hostility and conflicts to blow up worse instead of getting resolved
* the REACTION and rejection, that FURTHER gets blamed "on one side"
as if this isn't a multifaceted problem with multiple sources and factors contributing

Socioeconomics tied to race is a major factor
but that keeps getting blamed on ONE SIDE -- the "OTHER".

Also GENDER is a huge factor of why MEN cannot
* resolve their conflicts that build up over time until these blow up into violent reactions and escalations.
* RESPOND to the issues without getting into MORE Alpha-male turf wars politically and by social groups.

There is a lot more going on here.
By the time we separate out all the branching conflicts,
we ALL have work to do and no side or group is without fault or responsibility.

When we get to THAT realization, all the other issues can be resolved.

But if we continue this pattern of onesided projection,
then these conflicts escalate further and split off into more and more objections,
which unresolved leading to FURTHER rejection, that is ALSO JUDGED causing additional insults,
and exponentiating from there each time an objection or rejection occurs.

The dynamic causing this is MORE than just the race,
or the disparity in social economics and status.

There is an UNHEALTHY psychology between the people and groups
that needs to be changed first. Before we can even address the
content of the issues.

Changing that negative "adversarial" dynamic is the key.
And the rest can be worked out if we remove that
negativity from the equation and discussions.
Thank you for your reply. First, let me say that when in a debate it is hard for me, and I would contend anybody to not look at a discussion in an adversarial light. I'm guilty of that although I think that I keep my ability to keep at least part of my objectivity better than most people on this board. I concede when my position is untenable for instance, something I see very few people do here. I completely agree that it's detrimental to having a real conversation but I'm not a saint and let's be honest most people here aren't interested in having an honest conversation, making trying to have one an exercise in futility more often than not.

As to the discussion as a whole. As you can see from my previous post I don't contend the issue of race relations or race relations as it pertains to law enforcement is easy or one dimensional. It is hard, incredibly complex and whatever solution is found will require some deep soul searching for what will be almost certainly incomplete results. This just means it's better to start it now than later.

Dang Democrats!

Could you add this one .. BLM is a domestic terrorist group comprised of mostly thugs, looters, dedicated racists and they say stuff like this..

"What do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want it, NOW."
Oh, I'll bet you could do much better than that, just by being yourself.
“Just Fine”....worst CFP ever. LMaO!!!
:itsok:
Is that what you tell your clients when you mess up their returns.
I wonder why you're trying so hard. I wonder what your goal is with this non-stop harping.

I'll never know, of course. I'll just assume it's an effort to boost your self esteem somehow.

Well, good luck, I hope it helps.
Because you’re a hypocrite. Or a liar. Pick one. Feel free to cease responding. You make yourself look stupid.
Okay, anything else? Are you done?

just wait.... he'll demean himself as a jew & claim you are anti semite & deny the holocaust. it's his M.O.

Oh look, Playtex Maxipad is here.. The average IQ declined by half, considering AnydickIsuck was already here, it's only a 10 point drop.

oh look - nothing i said was a lie.

whilst all you ever have is lies.

Democrats are the scum of this country.

Siding with the looters, rioters, ANTIFA and BLM filth and having their nominee this corrupt Biden clown just shows how morally bankrupted they are.

Trump will win by a landslide and there ain't a damn thing these stupid hate filled Moon Bats can do about it. They had better get out their pink pussy hats and red flannel pajamas and practice howling at the sky .

anyone displaying the confedeRAT flag is a traitor.

and human garbage.

& looooosers.... they need to get over it. they lost.

bigley, 'cause the south ain't rising again.

Siding with the looters, rioters, ANTIFA and BLM filth and having their nominee this corrupt Biden clown just shows how morally bankrupted they are.

Trump will win by a landslide and there ain't a damn thing these stupid hate filled Moon Bats can do about it. They had better get out their pink pussy hats and red flannel pajamas and practice howling at the sky .

and human garbage.

I served in the US Army in combat. My father was in the Normandy landing and the Battle of the Bulge. My grandfather served in WWI. My son is an Iraq War veteran. You can take your traitor hate and stupidity and cram it up your Moon Bat ass.

jmRNV0-01kTzuiSE5BbelfaDU0K4RyWsYBNfHVpfRd_6KXTa6u9nPUJ4W4RW6WAxgLnxLSsRomqM99TM20QqwttMo6pkAIcey9Uo6AwDZcEjYS7CKsrHIe6D-yX8ktUSQaLvkNYmVg

and human garbage.

& looooosers.... they need to get over it. they lost.

bigley, 'cause the south ain't rising again.
I wonder if they know it.

Queen Antifa's minions aren't fooling anyone.

FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims

No Sign Of Antifa So Far In Justice Department Cases Brought Over Unrest
June 9, 20203:57 PM ET
No Sign Of Antifa So Far In Justice Department Cases Brought Over Unrest

FBI finds no evidence of Antifa’s involvement in national unrest
FBI finds no evidence of Antifa’s involvement in national unrest

Queen Antifa's minions aren't fooling anyone.

Intelligence bulletin warning of protest-related violence makes little mention of 'antifa'
Document: Threat of "lethal violence" from "lone offenders" motivated by race.

By Josh Margolin 9 June 2020, 21:30
7 min read

Despite repeated Trump administration assertions that the antifa movement has hijacked the ongoing protests around the country sparked by the police killing of George Floyd, a new federal intelligence bulletin points to white supremacists and other would-be domestic terrorists as the main problem lurking behind potentially lethal violence.

Though the document issued by the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and National Counterterrorism Center also includes a warning to law enforcement about anarchist extremists, it makes only a limited mention of the left-leaning, loosely affiliated antifa movement, and appears to undercut recent criticisms of the movement by President Trump and top administration officials.

“Based upon current information, we assess the greatest threat of lethal violence continues to emanate from lone offenders with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist ideologies and [domestic violent extremists] with personalized ideologies,” according to the bulletin, which was obtained by ABC News.

“Additionally,” the document notes, “anarchist extremists continue to pose the most significant threat of targeted assaults against police, as well as targeting government buildings and police vehicles for damage, sometimes with improvised incendiary devices.”

While experts previously told ABC News that the ideology of some antifa adherents includes anarchism -- along with socialism and communism -- mention of the movement itself in the bulletin is relegated to a footnote.
It says, "Some anarchist extremists self-identify as ‘Antifa,’ a moniker for anti-fascist that is also used by non-violent adherents. Identifying with ‘Antifa’ or using the term without engaging in violent extremism may also be constitutionally protected.”

The intelligence bulletin was distributed to law enforcement agencies around the country and titled “Domestic Violent Extremists Could Exploit Current Events to Incite or Justify Attacks on Law Enforcement or Civilians Engaged in First Amendment-Protected Activities.”
Intelligence bulletin warning of protest-related violence makes little mention of 'antifa'

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

did you call him an anti semite & holocaust denier yet, per your M.O.?

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

He tried, more than once lol.

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

no doubt he did.

#pathetic #cowardly #can'tdebateworthadamn

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

no doubt he did.

I wouldn't go that far. The fact of the matter is that it's about par for the course of most people on this board, left or right. Setting up strawman arguments is something we all do sometimes either on purpose or inadvertently. In this case, it was on purpose of course but it is a debating tactic, not a very good one but still. I would and I have called Azog dishonest, that's about as far as I'd go.

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

no doubt he did.

I wouldn't go that far. The fact of the matter is that it's about par for the course of most people on this board, left or right. Setting up strawman arguments is something we all do sometimes either on purpose or inadvertently. In this case, it was on purpose of course but it is a debating tactic, not a very good one but still. I would and I have called Azog dishonest, that's about as far as I'd go.

i'll go that far - i'm speaking from experience with him time & time again.

i'll add #filthyliar too.

<iframe width="654" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

no doubt he did.

Setting up straw men? So a black man resists arrest throws punches at the police, ends up getting shot, dies, then this gives the right to liberal/anarchists to riot and burn cities? Moderates are liberals too ashamed to admit they are liberals...just as stupid though.

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

no doubt he did.

Setting up straw men? So a black man resists arrest throws punches at the police, ends up getting shot, dies, then this gives the right to liberal/anarchists to riot and burn cities? Moderates are liberals too ashamed to admit they are liberals...just as stupid though.
Yes, that's a strawman because there are as far as I know exactly zero liberals that I know that have said anybody has the right to riot and burn cities. Feel free to give me an example of it but we both know you won't. That is in fact a strawman. See how that works?

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

no doubt he did.

Yes, that's a strawman because there are as far as I know exactly zero liberals that I know that have said anybody has the right to riot and burn cities. Feel free to give me an example of it but we both know you won't. That is in fact a strawman. See how that works?
See how this guy is defending the liberals. Show me liberals like Nan from San Fransicko condemning the actions of BLM and other racist liberal organizations?

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

no doubt he did.

See how this guy is defending the liberals. Show me liberals like Nan from San Fransicko condemning the actions of BLM and other racist liberal organizations?
Ah, since you can't support your strawman you are now trying to shift the burden of proof to me? That is in fact another fallacy. So is begging the question as you do in your second sentence by trying to prove one assertion by making another one. If you want to talk to me about fallacious arguments it would probably be helpful for you to look up the different ones and apply them to what you write.

Forum List

Back