The Democrat Plantation

1957? Sheesh...thats the best you got?

I know caption, today if a black person becomes a republican and becomes self sufficient. Your kind calls them house *******.

JKG just knocked it out of the park. Dumbocrats (and not all of course - but the majority) are fiercely racists. As long as the black community conducts themselves as useful idiots pushing the liberal cause, they will be largely left alone.

The second one of them wants to step off of the plantation and think for themselves (support themselves, support liberty, etc.), the claws come out and they are called every ugly, racist term in the book. Just ask Powell, Rice, Allen West, and Mia Love to name a few.

So the party that has Barack Obama as the first black president of the country is racist towards black people. Is this what you're saying?

Yes - because the Dumbocrats view Obama as a useful idiot. Come here - let us use your blackness as a guilt trip to ensure our power. After all, if the people don't vote for you, then we will accuse them of being racist.

The problem with the Dumbocrats (well, one of the problems anyway) is that they deeply believe in "the ends justifies the means" and they will align themselves with anyone and anything for power.

By the way - how many black people before Barack Obama did you people nominate for president? Oh that's right....

More than the "0" that your heros have ever nominated.

How about a hundred years earlier?

The truth never changes. Whether it's 1861, 1961, 2014 or 500 BC.

Republicans are the coolest Presidents ever

From 100 years ago maybe.

Since then not so much. No recent examples you can provide? I mean if all you have is quotes from 70 years ago thats saying something

How about last month? :lmao:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then-Sen. Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

ROFLMAO!! Did he really say that? LMAO

Jesus white people. Refrain from the word negro or dialect. Its never good

From 100 years ago maybe.

Since then not so much. No recent examples you can provide? I mean if all you have is quotes from 70 years ago thats saying something

How about last month? :lmao:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then-Sen. Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

ROFLMAO!! Did he really say that? LMAO

Jesus white people. Refrain from the word negro or dialect. Its never good

Yes, he really did say that.

You weren't aware of that?

tsk-tsk

It's amazing to watch a bunch of self-loating racists pretend like they aren't racist but that the other guys who actually nominated and elected the black guy are the actual racists. The logic twisting you people must do is Olympic worthy.

I know caption, today if a black person becomes a republican and becomes self sufficient. Your kind calls them house *******.

So that was a yes. That is all you got.

Is that all i got? So your good calling a black republican a house ******? Man your not just a racist, your a racistphobe!

All you have is a quote from 70 years ago and thats supposed to do what?

And if a black person is acting like a house n**ger am I supposed to NOT call him one because of.....what exactly? Because you'd gasp or something?

I'm sure if Hillary is nominated to run in 2016 we'll see the flood of threads about how Democrats are the true haters of women.

It is obvious that the democratic machine keeps most of the blacks on the "plantation" through government ( tax payer ) handouts - the blacks are either too stupid, or shiftless to care. Those with ambition, and probity are disparaged vehemently by liberals :evil:

Sad that those in the Dumbocrat camp don't have more self-respect. I would never trade my dignity for shitty government table scraps.

It is obvious that the democratic machine keeps most of the blacks on the "plantation" through government ( tax payer ) handouts - the blacks are either too stupid, or shiftless to care. Those with ambition, and probity are disparaged vehemently by liberals :evil:

Sad that those in the Dumbocrat camp don't have more self-respect. I would never trade my dignity for shitty government table scraps.

Of course you would. I'm sure you have already. Just like many of your hypocrite friends on this site who preach one thing and do another, I'm sure you've been on unemployment or receive some sort of monthly check from the government.

dimocrap and self respect are mutually exclusive terms.

Why do you think they're always demanding respect from somebody else? Honestly...

Because they have none for themselves.

Look at how they think, look at how they live, look at how they vote...

No self-respecting Human Being can be a dimocrap for very long. Can't do it.

More than ten years and you've lost any chance at self respect.

I am seriously not kidding about this kind of shit. I don't just disagree with dimocraps, I really do hate them. They are honest to God dirtbags.

dimocrap and self respect are mutually exclusive terms.

Why do you think they're always demanding respect from somebody else? Honestly...

Because they have none for themselves.

Look at how they think, look at how they live, look at how they vote...

No self-respecting Human Being can be a dimocrap for very long. Can't do it.

More than ten years and you've lost any chance at self respect.

I am seriously not kidding about this kind of shit. I don't just disagree with dimocraps, I really do hate them. They are honest to God dirtbags.

743pv7l.jpg

Remember folks that the Republican states use up all the welfare and the Dem states have to prop their sorry asses up.

And thats why those talking points about welfare buying votes dont make sense

So the party that has Barack Obama as the first black president of the country is racist towards black people. Is this what you're saying?

Black unemployment is at an all time high. If he cared he would do something about it.

So the black president hates black people? I thought they were his base that he pandered to get him elected.

Quick, better check those talking points again!

I'm with you - I would find some constructive sourse of income if I had to collect cans, cut wood, dig, and sell worms - whatever. Some people are just a drag on society, and have been taught that it is acceptable :cuckoo: :eusa_pray:

Of course you would. I'm sure you have already. Just like many of your hypocrite friends on this site who preach one thing and do another, I'm sure you've been on unemployment or receive some sort of monthly check from the government.

obfuscation, deflection.... means you got shit.

Don't play high stakes poker, dewd. Ever.

word

Remember folks that the Republican states use up all the welfare and the Dem states have to prop their sorry asses up.

And thats why those talking points about welfare buying votes dont make sense

So then that begs the question CC - why do you refuse to get rid of welfare? I'm 100% for getting rid of the unconstitutional disasters known as welfare, Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, Obamacare, etc. The question is - why aren't you?

I've been saying for years that the Democrats are the party of racism (and misogyny - but I digress). It's been painfully obvious. But this is the first time I've actually seen what they said about their sick and devious plan...

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." --Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D., Texas), 1957

In other words - even though we hate them - we've got to get African Americans on our side because it gives us power (and that's all these deviant Dumbocrats really care about). Today, they are doing the exact same thing with the Latino community. They are going to grant amnesty in hopes of unconstitutionally adding 30 million voters to their base. It's all about convincing them they "care" about them so they can stay in power. Then they will make sure they keep the latin community in poverty and beholden to government welfare to esnure they must keep voting Democrat for their survival. It speaks volumes about the failed policy and the failed narrative of the Democrats that they have to not only commit voter fraud every election, but bring in people from other nations to vote for them.

The Democrat Plantation: Top Racist Quotes by Notable Left Wingers - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Dude, the political parties have changed considerably since then. They aren't the same parties. In fact, they have switched completely.

Forum List

Back