The Democrat Plantation

So the party that has Barack Obama as the first black president of the country is racist towards black people. Is this what you're saying?

Yes - because the Dumbocrats view Obama as a useful idiot. Come here - let us use your blackness as a guilt trip to ensure our power. After all, if the people don't vote for you, then we will accuse them of being racist.

The problem with the Dumbocrats (well, one of the problems anyway) is that they deeply believe in "the ends justifies the means" and they will align themselves with anyone and anything for power.

By the way - how many black people before Barack Obama did you people nominate for president? Oh that's right....

How many Black people did you people nominate for POTUS within the past 20 years? :lol:

Sad that those in the Dumbocrat camp don't have more self-respect. I would never trade my dignity for shitty government table scraps.

Remember folks that the Republican states use up all the welfare and the Dem states have to prop their sorry asses up.

And thats why those talking points about welfare buying votes dont make sense

So then that begs the question CC - why do you refuse to get rid of welfare? I'm 100% for getting rid of the unconstitutional disasters known as welfare, Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, Obamacare, etc. The question is - why aren't you?

The South would collapse.

I enjoy these threads that remind people how great the Republicans used to be when they actually supported Civil Rights

I've been saying for years that the Democrats are the party of racism (and misogyny - but I digress). It's been painfully obvious. But this is the first time I've actually seen what they said about their sick and devious plan...

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." --Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D., Texas), 1957

In other words - even though we hate them - we've got to get African Americans on our side because it gives us power (and that's all these deviant Dumbocrats really care about). Today, they are doing the exact same thing with the Latino community. They are going to grant amnesty in hopes of unconstitutionally adding 30 million voters to their base. It's all about convincing them they "care" about them so they can stay in power. Then they will make sure they keep the latin community in poverty and beholden to government welfare to esnure they must keep voting Democrat for their survival. It speaks volumes about the failed policy and the failed narrative of the Democrats that they have to not only commit voter fraud every election, but bring in people from other nations to vote for them.

The Democrat Plantation: Top Racist Quotes by Notable Left Wingers - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Dude, the political parties have changed considerably since then. They aren't the same parties. In fact, they have switched completely.

That's a seriously tired old lie.

Both parties have gone through some changes and even some realignment... But 'switched'?

That's just ignorant.

You're last Grand Kleagle of the KKK just died four years ago. Robert KKK Byrd.

But.... You're a dimocrap. What else can one expect? :dunno:

ManBearPig's daddy filibustered the 1957 Civil Rights Act...

Why am I wasting my time? You're hopeless, just like every other stupid fucking dimocrap

It is obvious that the democratic machine keeps most of the blacks on the "plantation" through government ( tax payer ) handouts - the blacks are either too stupid, or shiftless to care. Those with ambition, and probity are disparaged vehemently by liberals :evil:

Sad that those in the Dumbocrat camp don't have more self-respect. I would never trade my dignity for shitty government table scraps.

Of course you would. I'm sure you have already. Just like many of your hypocrite friends on this site who preach one thing and do another, I'm sure you've been on unemployment or receive some sort of monthly check from the government.

As a matter of fact, never. Not once. Never been unemployed in my life. Not even for a day. The only time I've ever left a job is because I was offered another one.

Never received a check from the government for anything (and returning what already belonged to me in a tax return is not "receiving" shit). I paid my own way through college. Paid for my own house. Paid for my own healthcare. Oh, and I've never worked for the government either junior. Spent a lifetime in the private sector where you have to actually produce results. No despicable unions either. 100% my talent and on my own. And let me tell you, it feels good. Real good! It's too bad you'll never experience this.

It speaks volumes about who you are that you find it unbelievable that people can and actually do, do that. Spent a lifetime as a parasite, have you there RDD?

Of course, Dingy Harry apologized and that makes everything okie-doke.

The Fix - Harry Reid apologizes for "light skinned" remark about Obama

I wonder.... If I stick up an Armored Car, can I get off if I just apologize? :dunno:

You aren't smart or motivated enough to hold up an armored car.

You have to be smart to hold up an armored car?

:lmao:

What a fucking loser you are... :lmao:

If you want to get away with it, you do. But then again maybe going to jail is the reward for someone like you who isn't accustomed to indoor plumbing and electricity.

I've been saying for years that the Democrats are the party of racism (and misogyny - but I digress). It's been painfully obvious. But this is the first time I've actually seen what they said about their sick and devious plan...

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." --Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D., Texas), 1957

In other words - even though we hate them - we've got to get African Americans on our side because it gives us power (and that's all these deviant Dumbocrats really care about). Today, they are doing the exact same thing with the Latino community. They are going to grant amnesty in hopes of unconstitutionally adding 30 million voters to their base. It's all about convincing them they "care" about them so they can stay in power. Then they will make sure they keep the latin community in poverty and beholden to government welfare to esnure they must keep voting Democrat for their survival. It speaks volumes about the failed policy and the failed narrative of the Democrats that they have to not only commit voter fraud every election, but bring in people from other nations to vote for them.

The Democrat Plantation: Top Racist Quotes by Notable Left Wingers - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Dude, the political parties have changed considerably since then. They aren't the same parties. In fact, they have switched completely.

That's a seriously tired old lie.

Both parties have gone through some changes and even some realignment... But 'switched'?

That's just ignorant.

You're last Grand Kleagle of the KKK just died four years ago. Robert KKK Byrd.

But.... You're a dimocrap. What else can one expect? :dunno:

ManBearPig's daddy filibustered the 1957 Civil Rights Act...

Why am I wasting my time? You're hopeless, just like every other stupid fucking dimocrap

They do loathe the TRUTH, don't they E? Watching the Dumbocrats try to make up excuses for the racism they can't deny, and attempt to create a false narrative about the racism they can deny, it equal parts disturbing and comical.

Remember folks that the Republican states use up all the welfare and the Dem states have to prop their sorry asses up.

So then that begs the question CC - why do you refuse to get rid of welfare? I'm 100% for getting rid of the unconstitutional disasters known as welfare, Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, Obamacare, etc. The question is - why aren't you?

Actually it begs the question: How'd you change talking points that fast.

First Dems kept blacks on "the plantation" by providing welfare. Then when shown to be wrong you gave it up. Real quick.

Almost like you knew you were full of shit, then had to change the subject real quick. Weird how your "belief" system works

It is obvious that the democratic machine keeps most of the blacks on the "plantation" through government ( tax payer ) handouts - the blacks are either too stupid, or shiftless to care. Those with ambition, and probity are disparaged vehemently by liberals :evil:

Are you stating that "most Blacks" are on government handouts? If so, please provide the "statistics" that you are using.

President Obama is ambitious, so is Atty Gen. Holder, so is Van Jones, etc, etc. I don't here them being disparaged by Liberals. You made some real shitty generalizations and insults about Black people that are not true. You people with your "plantation" crap, make me laugh. In my opinion, any self respecting Black person would be a fool to align with people who think and believe like you. What a joke.

I enjoy these threads that remind people how great the Republicans used to be when they actually supported Civil Rights

See, this is what gets me.... We still do. We always have.

But when dimocrap scum like you want to introduce racist policies like 'set asides' and quotas we get called out for fighting what we perceive as racism.

And the reason we see it as racism is because IT FUCKING IS RACISM.

Suzi Cream Cheese got Straight A's in High School and wants to go to U of M for Law School but gets denied because a Black Student, who could barely handle getting B's and C's gets preference.

A White Fireman gets better job evaluations for ten years than a Black Fireman but gets denied a promotion in favor of the Black Fireman because there is a quota.

Dude, no matter how you slice it... THAT'S RACISM. Fucking Period.

We have NEVER favored one race over another. You, the scum of the Earth dimocrap party, have ALWAYS favored one race over another. For purely political reasons, I might add.

So we get called racists for fighting racist dimocrap scum

Sound about right?

Go fuck yourself. Today

The South would collapse.

So? Unless, of course, it the Dumbocrats you love and need that you are worried about who comprise all of that welfare in the south... :eusa_whistle:

Are you stating that "most Blacks" are on government handouts? If so, please provide the "statistics" that you are using.

President Obama is ambitious, so is Atty Gen. Holder, so is Van Jones, etc, etc. I don't here them being disparaged by Liberals. You made some real shitty generalizations and insults about Black people that are not true. You people with your "plantation" crap, make me laugh. In my opinion, any self respecting Black person would be a fool to align with people who think and believe like you. What a joke.
You better look up the word probity - Obama, or Holder, or any of their supporters are void of it! :funnyface:

Of course you would. I'm sure you have already. Just like many of your hypocrite friends on this site who preach one thing and do another, I'm sure you've been on unemployment or receive some sort of monthly check from the government.

As a matter of fact, never. Not once. Never been unemployed in my life. Not even for a day. The only time I've ever left a job is because I was offered another one.

Never received a check from the government for anything (and returning what already belonged to me in a tax return is not "receiving" shit). I paid my own way through college. Paid for my own house. Paid for my own healthcare. Oh, and I've never worked for the government either junior. Spent a lifetime in the private sector where you have to actually produce results. No despicable unions either. 100% my talent and on my own. And let me tell you, it feels good. Real good! It's too bad you'll never experience this.

It speaks volumes about who you are that you find it unbelievable that people can and actually do, do that. Spent a lifetime as a parasite, have you there RDD?

I'm proud of the fact that I don't have to work while I collect my checks from the government. I earned that for just being an American. That's my right and those dollars are mine. I deserve them. I get my section-8 housing and the money I save let's me buy 22" rims for my Escalade. I gots to look good when I'm rolling around town at 2pm on a Thursday.

Who are you to tell me I don't deserve that?

So the party that has Barack Obama as the first black president of the country is racist towards black people. Is this what you're saying?

Black unemployment is at an all time high. If he cared he would do something about it.

An all time high since.......................the Reagan years and it was higher then than it is now. :lol:

Secondly, if he did something "for the Blacks", people like you would be crying about that too, so stuff it. I can hear it now "They're taking Our jobs!!!" and all the rest of the bullshit you people cry about.

1957? Sheesh...thats the best you got?

How about a hundred years earlier?

The truth never changes. Whether it's 1861, 1961, 2014 or 500 BC.

Abraham Lincoln: "You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage-earner by pulling down the wage-payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves."

Republicans are the coolest Presidents ever

Too bad Lincoln was wrong.

See, this is what gets me.... We still do. We always have.

But when dimocrap scum like you want to introduce racist policies like 'set asides' and quotas we get called out for fighting what we perceive as racism.

And the reason we see it as racism is because IT FUCKING IS RACISM.

Suzi Cream Cheese got Straight A's in High School and wants to go to U of M for Law School but gets denied because a Black Student, who could barely handle getting B's and C's gets preference.

A White Fireman gets better job evaluations for ten years than a Black Fireman but gets denied a promotion in favor of the Black Fireman because there is a quota.

Dude, no matter how you slice it... THAT'S RACISM. Fucking Period.

We have NEVER favored one race over another. You, the scum of the Earth dimocrap party, have ALWAYS favored on race over another. For purely political reasons, I might add.

So we get called racists for fighting racist dimocrap scum

Sound about right?

Go fuck yourself. Today

Notice how we provide direct quotes (which can be verified), dates (to help verify), and links to back up what we say. And then Dumbocrats like RW make absurd one sentence statements with nothing to back it up?

There's a reason his posts don't exceed 8 words. He has nothing of substance to base his statements on (but I will give him one thing - he's bright enough to know that the less he says, the less he exposes what he doesn't know - which is a LOT more than can be said for most Dumbocrats).

Labeling the black race as stupid and shiftless might not be the best scheme to win the hearts and minds of black America.

Black unemployment is at an all time high. If he cared he would do something about it.

So the black president hates black people? I thought they were his base that he pandered to get him elected.

Quick, better check those talking points again!

Never said he hated black people, he doesn't care about them. I mean he used his blackness to become president. Maybe you should check your talking points.

Labeling the black race as stupid and shiftless might not be the best scheme to win the hearts and minds of black America.

Yeah, we might go from losing 95% of their vote to 96%

fucking moron.

But I agree that labeling people based on color is not cool... At all.

dimocraps, OTOH? You really are the scum of the earth

Actually it begs the question: How'd you change talking points that fast.

First Dems kept blacks on "the plantation" by providing welfare. Then when shown to be wrong you gave it up. Real quick.

Almost like you knew you were full of shit, then had to change the subject real quick. Weird how your "belief" system works

What do you expect from "those people" who on one hand state: "The Blacks are on welfare!" and then in the next sentence "The Blacks are taking our jobs!". It would be more intellectually honest of them to just come out and state that they hate "the Blacks". Sure they will pat a couple of their useless Black idiots on the head and say "good boy" when they parrot the same ignorant crap that they spout; you things like "the Blacks are on the Democrat plantation" type of shit that cain, west, peterson and the like spout.

Forum List

Back