The Democrat Plantation

Actually it begs the question: How'd you change talking points that fast.

First Dems kept blacks on "the plantation" by providing welfare. Then when shown to be wrong you gave it up. Real quick.

Almost like you knew you were full of shit, then had to change the subject real quick. Weird how your "belief" system works

What do you expect from "those people" who on one hand state: "The Blacks are on welfare!" and then in the next sentence "The Blacks are taking our jobs!". It would be more intellectually honest of them to just come out and state that they hate "the Blacks". Sure they will pat a couple of their useless Black idiots on the head and say "good boy" when they parrot the same ignorant crap that they spout; you things like "the Blacks are on the Democrat plantation" type of shit that cain, west, peterson and the like spout.[/
QUOTE]

Blacks taking our jobs? Lol black unemployment is at an all time high.

Does that mean that you don't see Affirmative Action as a threat to your job? Do you even know the Black unemployment rate for 2013? That "all time high" left out "since the Reagan years". :)

Unemployment-average-340x114.jpg

Unemployment-rates-340x117.jpg

"(RAND)Paul also said that the black unemployment rate “hasn’t budged” under Obama, but it has. It reached a high of 16.8 percent in March 2010 and dropped to a low of 12.5 percent in November — lower than the 12.7 percent rate when Obama took office. That wasn’t the case for two of his recent predecessors, Reagan and Bush."

Phenix, i live in the south and all the racism doesn't exist. Try again.

I live in the South. Racism exists.

There's plenty of it in the North too. I grew up in the North (NY) and moved to the South over a decade ago, neither region has a premium on racism. I'm sure that you weren't stating otherwise, I just wanted to add the point above.

I live in the South. Racism exists.

There's plenty of it in the North too. I grew up in the North (NY) and moved to the South over a decade ago, neither region has a premium on racism. I'm sure that you weren't stating otherwise, I just wanted to add the point above.

I grew up in NY as well. Plenty of racism. My family is full of racists.

I live in the South too, how about that snow? What do I have to "try again"? Did I ever state that racism exists solely in the South?

The snow already melted in my yard. I'm just sick of people saying we are a bunch of racist hicks. When in fact we have the best enviroment to raise a family. Also those unemploymet numbers aren't right. I'm sure reagan's numbers were the actual numbers. They say the actual number of black unemployment now is over 20%. The actual numbers change according to the party in charge.

It is obvious that the democratic machine keeps most of the blacks on the "plantation" through government ( tax payer ) handouts - the blacks are either too stupid, or shiftless to care. Those with ambition, and probity are disparaged vehemently by liberals :evil:

Sad that those in the Dumbocrat camp don't have more self-respect. I would never trade my dignity for shitty government table scraps.

Labeling the black race as stupid and shiftless might not be the best scheme to win the hearts and minds of black America.

But labeling them as "uppity negroes" who "require a little something to quiet them down" is ok?

So the party that has Barack Obama as the first black president of the country is racist towards black people. Is this what you're saying?

Hmm, it seems these black people in Chicago HATE Al Sharpton and screamed about how all of their voting districts are rigged:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QPvSm4NU2Ro]Al Sharpton Gets Thunderstruck by Chicagoans - YouTube[/ame]

I live in the South too, how about that snow? What do I have to "try again"? Did I ever state that racism exists solely in the South?

The snow already melted in my yard. I'm just sick of people saying we are a bunch of racist hicks. When in fact we have the best enviroment to raise a family. Also those unemploymet numbers aren't right. I'm sure reagan's numbers were the actual numbers. They say the actual number of black unemployment now is over 20%. The actual numbers change according to the party in charge.

Lucky you! Here in Va Beach we had 10+ inches and are snowed in still. Schools and Courthouses will probably closed till either Friday or Monday.

Those are unemployment numbers according to the Bureau of Labor statistics, what source are you getting your numbers from?

Last edited:
Of course you would. I'm sure you have already. Just like many of your hypocrite friends on this site who preach one thing and do another, I'm sure you've been on unemployment or receive some sort of monthly check from the government.

As a matter of fact, never. Not once. Never been unemployed in my life. Not even for a day. The only time I've ever left a job is because I was offered another one.

Never received a check from the government for anything (and returning what already belonged to me in a tax return is not "receiving" shit). I paid my own way through college. Paid for my own house. Paid for my own healthcare. Oh, and I've never worked for the government either junior. Spent a lifetime in the private sector where you have to actually produce results. No despicable unions either. 100% my talent and on my own. And let me tell you, it feels good. Real good! It's too bad you'll never experience this.

It speaks volumes about who you are that you find it unbelievable that people can and actually do, do that. Spent a lifetime as a parasite, have you there RDD?

I'm proud of the fact that I don't have to work while I collect my checks from the government. I earned that for just being an American. That's my right and those dollars are mine. I deserve them. I get my section-8 housing and the money I save let's me buy 22" rims for my Escalade. I gots to look good when I'm rolling around town at 2pm on a Thursday.

Who are you to tell me I don't deserve that?

Wow.... a refreshing (albeit stunning) moment of honesty from a Dumbocrat.

Lucky you! Here in Va Beach we had 10+ inches and are snowed in still. Schools and Courthouses will probably closed till either Friday or Monday.

Those are unemployment numbers according to the Bureau of Labor statistics, what source are you getting your numbers from?

I live near greenville sc we only got alittle over an inch, the numbers i'm going with are the numbers including the people that have quit looking for work..

I live near greenville sc we only got alittle over an inch, the numbers i'm going with are the numbers including the people that have quit looking for work..

I love seeing Greenville signs when we are on the way to Georgia, that means we are closer to our destination. There's a nice like and rest area outside of Greenville too, I think it's in Anderson.

I have been through those numbers before, if you add the people who quit looking for work, pretty much most of the so-called racial/ethnic groups in this country are in the double digits, not solely Black people.

So the party that has Barack Obama as the first black president of the country is racist towards black people. Is this what you're saying?

Hmm, it seems these black people in Chicago HATE Al Sharpton and screamed about how all of their voting districts are rigged:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QPvSm4NU2Ro]Al Sharpton Gets Thunderstruck by Chicagoans - YouTube[/ame]

And?

They hate him because he's black?

I've been saying for years that the Democrats are the party of racism (and misogyny - but I digress). It's been painfully obvious. But this is the first time I've actually seen what they said about their sick and devious plan...

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." --Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D., Texas), 1957

In other words - even though we hate them - we've got to get African Americans on our side because it gives us power (and that's all these deviant Dumbocrats really care about). Today, they are doing the exact same thing with the Latino community. They are going to grant amnesty in hopes of unconstitutionally adding 30 million voters to their base. It's all about convincing them they "care" about them so they can stay in power. Then they will make sure they keep the latin community in poverty and beholden to government welfare to esnure they must keep voting Democrat for their survival. It speaks volumes about the failed policy and the failed narrative of the Democrats that they have to not only commit voter fraud every election, but bring in people from other nations to vote for them.

The Democrat Plantation: Top Racist Quotes by Notable Left Wingers - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Yep!

I've been saying for years that the Democrats are the party of racism (and misogyny - but I digress). It's been painfully obvious. But this is the first time I've actually seen what they said about their sick and devious plan...

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." --Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D., Texas), 1957

In other words - even though we hate them - we've got to get African Americans on our side because it gives us power (and that's all these deviant Dumbocrats really care about). Today, they are doing the exact same thing with the Latino community. They are going to grant amnesty in hopes of unconstitutionally adding 30 million voters to their base. It's all about convincing them they "care" about them so they can stay in power. Then they will make sure they keep the latin community in poverty and beholden to government welfare to esnure they must keep voting Democrat for their survival. It speaks volumes about the failed policy and the failed narrative of the Democrats that they have to not only commit voter fraud every election, but bring in people from other nations to vote for them.

The Democrat Plantation: Top Racist Quotes by Notable Left Wingers - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

How many times has it been explained to you that the parties have switched polarities twice in our history? Currently the Dems are left leaning and GOP right. But that wasn't always the case.

Did you not take U.S. in high school?

The Dems were the conservative party during the civil war and reconstruction. Then through the early 1900's the parties began to switch, but you still had Dixiecrats up through the 1960's.

But in the 1970's the switch was complete and Nixon introduced the GOP southern strategy, wooing old school bigots in the south over to the GOP tent.

How many more times are we going to have to explain this to you?

How many times has it been explained to you that the parties have switched polarities twice in our history? Currently the Dems are left leaning and GOP right. But that wasn't always the case.

Did you not take U.S. in high school?

The Dems were the conservative party during the civil war and reconstruction. Then through the early 1900's the parties began to switch, but you still had Dixiecrats up through the 1960's.

But in the 1970's the switch was complete and Nixon introduced the GOP southern strategy, wooing old school bigots in the south over to the GOP tent.

How many more times are we going to have to explain this to you?

Because "switching" the party's doesn't happen and can't happen. How did Nixon "wooo" big government, tax and spend, piss on the Constitution liberals over to the Republican Party?!?! How could he possibly do that?!? :cuckoo:

This is as fuck'n stupid as trying to claim that muslims used to be catholics and catholics used to be muslims. When it comes to religion and politics, switching ideology is as rare as a fuck'n unicorn. Just look at what a die-hard, brainwashed, partisan hack buffoon you are. Do you really think Richard fuck'n Nixon could convince you to become a Republican?

How embarrassing is it that you people desperately have to clamor for credit on things conservatives are responsible for, yet publicly denounce conservatism?

Forum List

Back