The Democrat Plantation

It is obvious that the democratic machine keeps most of the blacks on the "plantation" through government ( tax payer ) handouts - the blacks are either too stupid, or shiftless to care. Those with ambition, and probity are disparaged vehemently by liberals :evil:

Sad that those in the Dumbocrat camp don't have more self-respect. I would never trade my dignity for shitty government table scraps.

Labeling the black race as stupid and shiftless might not be the best scheme to win the hearts and minds of black America.
The only way to win their minds is to tell them what your going to give them - that is where their hearts lie.

It is obvious that the democratic machine keeps most of the blacks on the "plantation" through government ( tax payer ) handouts - the blacks are either too stupid, or shiftless to care. Those with ambition, and probity are disparaged vehemently by liberals :evil:

Are you stating that "most Blacks" are on government handouts? If so, please provide the "statistics" that you are using.

President Obama is ambitious, so is Atty Gen. Holder, so is Van Jones, etc, etc. I don't here them being disparaged by Liberals. You made some real shitty generalizations and insults about Black people that are not true. You people with your "plantation" crap, make me laugh. In my opinion, any self respecting Black person would be a fool to align with people who think and believe like you. What a joke.
You better look up the word probity - Obama, or Holder, or any of their supporters are void of it! :funnyface:

LOL, I knew that you would try to snake out of it with the "probity" thing. Of course that's open to individual opinion. :)

I enjoy these threads that remind people how great the Republicans used to be when they actually supported Civil Rights

See, this is what gets me.... We still do. We always have.

But when dimocrap scum like you want to introduce racist policies like 'set asides' and quotas we get called out for fighting what we perceive as racism.

And the reason we see it as racism is because IT FUCKING IS RACISM.

Suzi Cream Cheese got Straight A's in High School and wants to go to U of M for Law School but gets denied because a Black Student, who could barely handle getting B's and C's gets preference.

A White Fireman gets better job evaluations for ten years than a Black Fireman but gets denied a promotion in favor of the Black Fireman because there is a quota.

Dude, no matter how you slice it... THAT'S RACISM. Fucking Period.

We have NEVER favored one race over another. You, the scum of the Earth dimocrap party, have ALWAYS favored on race over another. For purely political reasons, I might add.

So we get called racists for fighting racist dimocrap scum

Sound about right?

Go fuck yourself. Today

Notice how we provide direct quotes (which can be verified), dates (to help verify), and links to back up what we say. And then Dumbocrats like RW make absurd one sentence statements with nothing to back it up?

There's a reason his posts don't exceed 8 words. He has nothing of substance to base his statements on (but I will give him one thing - he's bright enough to know that the less he says, the less he exposes what he doesn't know - which is a LOT more than can be said for most Dumbocrats).

For the last 50 years Republicans have fought against the rights of blacks, women's rights, rights of the handicapped, gay rights, equal pay laws, affirmative action

When do we get to the part that they actually care about anyone?

See, this is what gets me.... We still do. We always have.

But when dimocrap scum like you want to introduce racist policies like 'set asides' and quotas we get called out for fighting what we perceive as racism.

And the reason we see it as racism is because IT FUCKING IS RACISM.

Suzi Cream Cheese got Straight A's in High School and wants to go to U of M for Law School but gets denied because a Black Student, who could barely handle getting B's and C's gets preference.

A White Fireman gets better job evaluations for ten years than a Black Fireman but gets denied a promotion in favor of the Black Fireman because there is a quota.

Dude, no matter how you slice it... THAT'S RACISM. Fucking Period.

We have NEVER favored one race over another. You, the scum of the Earth dimocrap party, have ALWAYS favored on race over another. For purely political reasons, I might add.

So we get called racists for fighting racist dimocrap scum

Sound about right?

Go fuck yourself. Today

Notice how we provide direct quotes (which can be verified), dates (to help verify), and links to back up what we say. And then Dumbocrats like RW make absurd one sentence statements with nothing to back it up?

There's a reason his posts don't exceed 8 words. He has nothing of substance to base his statements on (but I will give him one thing - he's bright enough to know that the less he says, the less he exposes what he doesn't know - which is a LOT more than can be said for most Dumbocrats).

For the last 50 years Republicans have fought against the rights of blacks, women's rights, rights of the handicapped, gay rights, equal pay laws, affirmative action

When do we get to the part that they actually care about anyone?

Link?

Sad that those in the Dumbocrat camp don't have more self-respect. I would never trade my dignity for shitty government table scraps.

Labeling the black race as stupid and shiftless might not be the best scheme to win the hearts and minds of black America.
The only way to win their minds is to tell them what your going to give them - that is where their hearts lie.

If 95% of blacks are voting for a Democrat instead of Republican, it means that rich Blacks are voting Democrat, semi-rich Blacks are voting Democrat, upper middle class Blacks are voting Democrat, middle class Blacks are voting Democrat...

they're not blacks voting to protect their food stamps and Medicaid, they're blacks voting Democrat who pay for food stamps and Medicaid.

So that was a yes. That is all you got.

Is that all i got? So your good calling a black republican a house ******? Man your not just a racist, your a racistphobe!

All you have is a quote from 70 years ago and thats supposed to do what?

And if a black person is acting like a house n**ger am I supposed to NOT call him one because of.....what exactly? Because you'd gasp or something?

Nothing racist about that statement. In reality obama is the true definition of a ******.

Black unemployment is at an all time high. If he cared he would do something about it.

So the black president hates black people? I thought they were his base that he pandered to get him elected.

Quick, better check those talking points again!

Never said he hated black people, he doesn't care about them. I mean he used his blackness to become president. Maybe you should check your talking points.

This thread about democrats (which our black president happens to be) supposedly being racist towards black people. Whoops!

This is where you disappear without a trace.

Are you stating that "most Blacks" are on government handouts? If so, please provide the "statistics" that you are using.

President Obama is ambitious, so is Atty Gen. Holder, so is Van Jones, etc, etc. I don't here them being disparaged by Liberals. You made some real shitty generalizations and insults about Black people that are not true. You people with your "plantation" crap, make me laugh. In my opinion, any self respecting Black person would be a fool to align with people who think and believe like you. What a joke.
You better look up the word probity - Obama, or Holder, or any of their supporters are void of it! :funnyface:

LOL, I knew that you would try to snake out of it with the "probity" thing. Of course that's open to individual opinion. :)
I could have communicated it better: those blacks that are stuck in poverty by handouts are not aware that they are in a mire, or they don't care enough to change it.

The demcratic party loaths any succesful blacks that don't follow their lead.

Is that all i got? So your good calling a black republican a house ******? Man your not just a racist, your a racistphobe!

And if a black person is acting like a house n**ger am I supposed to NOT call him one because of.....what exactly? Because you'd gasp or something?

Nothing racist about that statement. In reality obama is the true definition of a ******.

And what is the true definition of a ******?

We can always go back to the six......YES SIX Congressmen, Senators, Governors or Presidents that Republicans have elected in the last 75 years

A true party of equal opportunity

I could have communicated it better: those blacks that are stuck in poverty by handouts are not aware that they are in a mire, or they don't care enough to change it.

The same can be said about "those" of any ethnic group in this country. I would think some ultra partisans of either party tend to not like people who don't follow their lead. The are not a few republicans who loathe successful Blacks like Obama, Holder, Van Jones, Colin Powell, Michael Steele who don't follow their lead.

If 95% of blacks are voting for a Democrat instead of Republican, it means that rich Blacks are voting Democrat, semi-rich Blacks are voting Democrat, upper middle class Blacks are voting Democrat, middle class Blacks are voting Democrat...

they're not blacks voting to protect their food stamps and Medicaid, they're blacks voting Democrat who pay for food stamps and Medicaid.
They also vote their color - which in this case supercedes politics for those mentioned. I would be interested in how a black republican canidate would do, but the liberal machine would fabricate a preponderence of bane to defeat one before an election.

1957? Sheesh...thats the best you got?

How about a hundred years earlier?

The truth never changes. Whether it's 1861, 1961, 2014 or 500 BC.

Abraham Lincoln: "You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage-earner by pulling down the wage-payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves."

Republicans are the coolest Presidents ever

Really cold actually.

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

And what is the true definition of a ******?

Cannot accept blame
Blame everyone but themselves
Being a complete liar
Using your race to go through life
Just to name a few

The same can be said about "those" of any ethnic group in this country. I would think some ultra partisans of either party tend to not like people who don't follow their lead. The are not a few republicans who loathe successful Blacks like Obama, Holder, Van Jones, Colin Powell, Michael Steele who don't follow their lead.
That is true, but for very different reasons. Blacks are deemed traitors ( uncle toms ) by liberal blacks - as they are expected to be democrats.

So then that begs the question CC - why do you refuse to get rid of welfare? I'm 100% for getting rid of the unconstitutional disasters known as welfare, Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, Obamacare, etc. The question is - why aren't you?

Actually it begs the question: How'd you change talking points that fast.

First Dems kept blacks on "the plantation" by providing welfare. Then when shown to be wrong you gave it up. Real quick.

Almost like you knew you were full of shit, then had to change the subject real quick. Weird how your "belief" system works

What do you expect from "those people" who on one hand state: "The Blacks are on welfare!" and then in the next sentence "The Blacks are taking our jobs!". It would be more intellectually honest of them to just come out and state that they hate "the Blacks". Sure they will pat a couple of their useless Black idiots on the head and say "good boy" when they parrot the same ignorant crap that they spout; you things like "the Blacks are on the Democrat plantation" type of shit that cain, west, peterson and the like spout.[/
QUOTE]

Blacks taking our jobs? Lol black unemployment is at an all time high.

Nothing racist about that......

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Nothing racist about that......

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Yeah, and calling successful black republicans house ******* isn't racist? Close caption doesn't think so.

That is true, but for very different reasons. Blacks are deemed traitors ( uncle toms ) by liberal blacks - as they are expected to be democrats.

LOL, at least we are narrowing it down a little. I think the reason you stated above is an over generalization that is garnered from the reactions of a minority of Black people. Why do you think that "they" would refer to "them" as traitors? Do you think that the Republican party's policies such as the Southern Strategy, "Willie Horton", etc. maybe made a lot of Black people feel alienated from the Republican party since the mid 1970's and that the Republicans didn't like them and "had it in" for them?

"Steele was asked to explain why an African-American should vote Republican at a university-sponsored discussion on the conservative movement. The RNC chairman's response: "You really don't have a reason to, to be honest -- we haven't done a very good job of really giving you one. True? True."

""We have lost sight of the historic, integral link between the party and African-Americans," he explained."

"For the last 40-plus years we had a 'Southern Strategy' that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South. Well, guess what happened in 1992, folks, 'Bubba' went back home to the Democratic Party and voted for Bill Clinton."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s-sffvkqWgA]Powell on racism - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back