The Democratic Party. The Party of Riots, Looting and Stolen Elections

Only one person and his merry band of enablers is trying to steal a free and fair election. Again, you Trump supporters are just reaffirming you are the cancers we thought you were. In the end, the only reason you support this man is your dislike of people who don't look like you and don't think like you. Trump just made it OK for you to voice out loud the bigotry and prejudice that was drilled into your upbringing by your Silent Generation and Baby Boomer families.
The only interesting thing these people have to offer going forward will be in seeing how many of them wake up to the con.

Otherwise, come Inauguration Day, we finally move forward and become a serious country again. Yesterday's meeting between our adult President-Elect and the bipartisan leadership of the National Governor's Association, a mature, critical and productive discussion about addressing COVID, was a hopeful look into the future.
Yeah, make china great again! You people are pathetic.
Make China great again? I'm sure this makes sense in your world. I don't know what to tell you.
Biden is owned by China, but I know you are too stupid to see it. Russia has your little mind fogged.

So....................because you don't have an opinion of your own, you have to cut and paste someone else's to try to prove your point? As Trump would say...........................sad.

You're an idiot. Thats not what he is doing you moron.

Gonna clue you into something for the first, last, and only time. If you are a troll (like it appears you are), with nothing of substance to contribute, you won't get my attention. Me? I don't use the ignore button, I prefer to use the ignore scroll and go right past your name calling bullshit. If you have a point (other than the one on the top of your head), I MIGHT respond, if you have your facts in order. If not? I simply ignore you with the scroll button and go on to someone who might be able to contribute something of substance. Good day.

Yet republicans are trying to overturn elections
When you cheat to win, we aren't over turning it.

Biden didn't cheat.
And you're not over turning anything.
Your entire party cheated and it will be over turned!

And yet the democrats lost 8 seats in the House and didn't take the Senate.

You don't have a clue.

Actually, the Dems have a chance to take over the Senate in the GA elections coming up. If they win both seats, the control of the Senate goes to the Dems.

Biden didn't cheat.

You don't have a clue.
Even if your party gets away with it. Biden isn't going to be the president. Goodbye to freedom, your too stupid to see it. When they get total power you will be nothing but a pawn to them. Even though you supported them the whole time. You will suffer the same as the rest of us. Just like old Russia.

Biden didn't cheat.

You don't have a clue.

Actually, the Dems have a chance to take over the Senate in the GA elections coming up. If they win both seats, the control of the Senate goes to the Dems.

I doubt it will happen but yeah...why didn't the machines in Georgia deliver the result without a runoff?

Only one person and his merry band of enablers is trying to steal a free and fair election. Again, you Trump supporters are just reaffirming you are the cancers we thought you were. In the end, the only reason you support this man is your dislike of people who don't look like you and don't think like you. Trump just made it OK for you to voice out loud the bigotry and prejudice that was drilled into your upbringing by your Silent Generation and Baby Boomer families.
The only interesting thing these people have to offer going forward will be in seeing how many of them wake up to the con.

Otherwise, come Inauguration Day, we finally move forward and become a serious country again. Yesterday's meeting between our adult President-Elect and the bipartisan leadership of the National Governor's Association, a mature, critical and productive discussion about addressing COVID, was a hopeful look into the future.
Yeah, make china great again! You people are pathetic.
Make China great again? I'm sure this makes sense in your world. I don't know what to tell you.
Biden is owned by China, but I know you are too stupid to see it. Russia has your little mind fogged.
Yeah, dittos Rush. Boring.

Biden didn't cheat.

You don't have a clue.
Even if your party gets away with it. Biden isn't going to be the president. Goodbye to freedom, your too stupid to see it. When they get total power you will be nothing but a pawn to them. Even though you supported them the whole time. You will suffer the same as the rest of us. Just like old Russia.

It is "you're too stupid" not "your too stupid" shit brains.

Biden didn't cheat.

You don't have a clue.

I doubt it will happen but yeah...why didn't the machines in Georgia deliver the result without a runoff?

Good question. If the vote was rigged, and there were many ballots for the GOP that weren't counted, or there were machines that changed votes in favor of the Dems, you'd think that they would have made those 2 Dems senators instead of having a runoff.

A serious country? You mean the kind were scum like you fuck all the productive members of society up the ass?

I love the way none of you assholes can explain what the advantage to me is of having my taxes increased and the country flooded by illegals.

Biden didn't cheat.

You don't have a clue.

Hyping on technical gaffs seems to be your modus opreandi lately. Does that make you feel smart?

It was neither free nor for, douchebag. It was a swindle, and hopefully a lot if Dims will be going to prison as a result.

It was free and fair. Trump lost. Quit bitching, princess. Or you know what, keep bitching. The longer this goes on, the more air is let out of that Republican balloon that dodged an electoral bullet two weeks ago. Lots of them getting real nervous right now. :)
It was not free or fair, shit for brains. Morons like you wouldn't be bitchen if you thought there was no chance of Trump winning. You all know this election was a swindle

A serious country? You mean the kind were scum like you fuck all the productive members of society up the ass?

I love the way none of you assholes can explain what the advantage to me is of having my taxes increased and the country flooded by illegals.

Who said anything about your taxes being increased? I haven't heard anything from Biden's team about a middle class tax increase. Just on people
earning over 400K and corporations. Rolling back the Ryan/McConnell tax gift is the smart thing to do. Because, no matter how many times right wingers
repeat it, tax cuts...do NOT increase revenues. :)

Who said anything about your taxes being increased? I haven't heard anything from Biden's team about a middle class tax increase. Just on people
earning over 400K and corporations. Rolling back the Ryan/McConnell tax gift is the smart thing to do. Because, no matter how many times right wingers
ROFL! You believe that's going to raise the $7 trillion he needs for all his schemes?

Raising taxes is never a smart thing to do. Supporting tax increases is proof that you're a moron.

It was neither free nor for, douchebag. It was a swindle, and hopefully a lot if Dims will be going to prison as a result.

It was free and fair. Trump lost. Quit bitching, princess. Or you know what, keep bitching. The longer this goes on, the more air is let out of that Republican balloon that dodged an electoral bullet two weeks ago. Lots of them getting real nervous right now. :)
It was not free or fair, shit for brains. Morons like you wouldn't be bitchen if you thought there was no chance of Trump winning. You all know this election was a swindle

It was free and fair. I'm not bitching about anything. Same way I didn't bitch four years ago. I was disappointed but accepted Trump's win. He had four years to pivot and show me that he actually was interested in the job he was elected to do. Perfectly within his grasp...OK, I almost typed that out without laughing out loud. The guy is an incompetent narcissist. He lost. Stop tilting at windmills. You'll have plenty of things to bitch about after 1/20/2021. And Trump will still be around on Twitterverse to give you your fix..at least until the lawsuits and legal action start coming for him. :)

Last edited:

It was free and fair. I'm not bitching about anything. Same way I didn't bitch four years ago. I was disappointed but accepted Trump's win. He had four years to pivot and show me that he actually was interested in the job he was elected to do. Perfectly within his grasp...OK, I almost typed that out without laughing out loud. The guy is an incompetent narcissist. He lost. Stop tilting at windmills. You'll have plenty of things to bitch about after 1/20/2020. And Trump will still be around on Twitterverse to give you your fix..at least until the lawsuits and legal action start coming for him. :)
It was a swindle.

Biden didn't cheat.

You don't have a clue.

Hyping on technical gaffs seems to be your modus opreandi lately. Does that make you feel smart?

Its "gaffes' not "gaffs" shit brains.

ROFL! You believe that's going to raise the $7 trillion he needs for all his schemes?

Raising taxes is never a smart thing to do. Supporting tax increases is proof that you're a moron.

Supporting a tax system that not only encourages growth, but also takes in enough money to keep our budgets balanced is the smart thing to do. It's never ending slavish devotion to supply sided economics that Reagan began in 1982 that is part of the reason our economy is in the position it's in. Tax cuts don't increase revenues.

It was free and fair. I'm not bitching about anything. Same way I didn't bitch four years ago. I was disappointed but accepted Trump's win. He had four years to pivot and show me that he actually was interested in the job he was elected to do. Perfectly within his grasp...OK, I almost typed that out without laughing out loud. The guy is an incompetent narcissist. He lost. Stop tilting at windmills. You'll have plenty of things to bitch about after 1/20/2020. And Trump will still be around on Twitterverse to give you your fix..at least until the lawsuits and legal action start coming for him. :)
It was a swindle.

Because your guy lost. And he couldn't have possibly lost...right?
Whelp, he did. By about 6 million votes and counting. 306-227..same difference as four years ago.
Except this time, he's on the losing end. Deal with it and move on.

Forum List

Back