The Democratic presidential field is a joke

You didn't listen very well. It was about things people actually care about like college tuition costs and increasing wages.
I listened perfectly well. I have a child in college right now. The difference is I don't expect YOU to pay for her tuition because our family understands the importance of self reliance & responsibility

And what happens to our country when only the rich can afford college? Won't be good, that gene pool is really inbred.
You're clearly too stupid for this conversation.

I paid for my own college 2 years after getting out 9f prison.
YOU are responsible for your own future. Period

Prison? You are clearly a genius.

Wages are stagnant and the cost of college is exploding. Do the math.
I am clearly in control of my own destiny. Not some magic millionaire who pulls the strings.
Wages are definitely stagnant if you're in a dead end job. And if you're in a dead end job who's fault is that?

Look at the stats, wages are stagnant for all but the richest. That's why our economy is so stagnant.

I listened perfectly well. I have a child in college right now. The difference is I don't expect YOU to pay for her tuition because our family understands the importance of self reliance & responsibility

And what happens to our country when only the rich can afford college? Won't be good, that gene pool is really inbred.

I am clearly in control of my own destiny. Not some magic millionaire who pulls the strings.
Wages are definitely stagnant if you're in a dead end job. And if you're in a dead end job who's fault is that?

Look at the stats, wages are stagnant for all but the richest. That's why our economy is so stagnant.
Wages became stagnant when?

Trying to make a career out of a bullshit menial job is YOUR fault and YOUR fault alone.

Selling jeans at JC Pennys is not a wise career choice. If your wages don't go up GET A DIFFERENT JOB. Perhaps an actual skill that's in demand?

Hillary will win by default because of the lack of opposition.

Hillary, an untrustworthy liar
Bernie, as one track minded as Matthew
Webb, *raises hand* call on me call on me!
Omalley, we need Detroit riots on a national level
Chaffey, "why am I here?"

The Democratic party is a joke
Your sorry ass party has lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 National elections, next year will be 6 out of 7..

You have nothing but Horseshit in your clown party, full of clowns, and a bunch of warmongers with their head up their ass..

Trump is a fat Orangutan, with a cheap looking rug, half the country hates him, can't even debate worth a shit, I hope to hell your stupid enough to give him the nomination, Hillary will gut his sorry ass like a dead fish..

Carson, an uncle Tom, Trump says he's low energy, he's Nothing but a lying bag of shit, Jesus freak, please put that asshole on the ticket with your Orangutan, that will be the offical clown ticket..

Fiorina, not even worth talking about..

Christie polling at 3%, LOL, hell probably be dead of a heart attack by the time Hillary finishes her first term..

Paul a kook like his daddy, 1or the other run for office every 4 years , and both come away with nothing but their dick in their hands..

Jeb, his last name is Bush all you need to know, his dad was shit that's why slick wilie kicked his ass, and his drunk Brother was even worse .

Ted Cruz, born in Canada sorry ineligible, Clinton would beat his ass silly anyways.

Rubio, better candidate than Trump , but lousy debater, looks to nervous , ain't gonna happen the other guy's can't stand him so he won't go very far..
Joined one month ago

Fuck off noob
To the asshole that calls himself Grandpa, why don't you go fuck yourself you inbred cocksucker..

Only a worthless pile a shit like yourself has nothing better to do with your pathetic sorry ass life then spam on a message board all day long..

35+ THOUDAND POSTS!!, obviously all of that sperm you swallowed in prison rotted your brain, you pathetic sack of shit..

Your sorry ass party has lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 National elections, next year will be 6 out of 7..

You have nothing but Horseshit in your clown party, full of clowns, and a bunch of warmongers with their head up their ass..

Trump is a fat Orangutan, with a cheap looking rug, half the country hates him, can't even debate worth a shit, I hope to hell your stupid enough to give him the nomination, Hillary will gut his sorry ass like a dead fish..

Carson, an uncle Tom, Trump says he's low energy, he's Nothing but a lying bag of shit, Jesus freak, please put that asshole on the ticket with your Orangutan, that will be the offical clown ticket..

Christie polling at 3%, LOL, hell probably be dead of a heart attack by the time Hillary finishes her first term..

Paul a kook like his daddy, 1or the other run for office every 4 years , and both come away with nothing but their dick in their hands..

Jeb, his last name is Bush all you need to know, his dad was shit that's why slick wilie kicked his ass, and his drunk Brother was even worse .

Ted Cruz, born in Canada sorry ineligible, Clinton would beat his ass silly anyways.

Rubio, better candidate than Trump , but lousy debater, looks to nervous , ain't gonna happen the other guy's can't stand him so he won't go very far..
Joined one month ago

Fuck off noob
To the asshole that calls himself Grandpa, why don't you go fuck yourself you inbred cocksucker..

Only a worthless pile a shit like yourself has nothing better to do with your pathetic sorry ass life then spam on a message board all day long..

35+ THOUDAND POSTS!!, obviously all of that sperm you swallowed in prison rotted your brain, you pathetic sack of shit..
All day long? Lol

Listen kid, I'm happy I was able to so easily make you wet your panties, but you don't know shit about me.

Nice to see your diatribe too. Further shows the intellectual level of the left on this board.

Joined one month ago

Fuck off noob

All day long? Lol

Listen kid, I'm happy I was able to so easily make you wet your panties, but you don't know shit about me.

Nice to see your diatribe too. Further shows the intellectual level of the left on this board.

I read 3 of his posts

2 too many

Trying to make a career out of a bullshit menial job is YOUR fault and YOUR fault alone.

They have been pretty stagnant since the unions began declining. You act like there are lots of great jobs out there.

Selling jeans at JC Pennys is not a wise career choice. If your wages don't go up GET A DIFFERENT JOB. Perhaps an actual skill that's in demand?
If there were lots of great jobs out there for the taking wages wouldn't be stagnant. They don't exist.

They have been pretty stagnant since the unions began declining. You act like there are lots of great jobs out there.

They have been pretty stagnant since the unions began declining

They've been stagnant since the 60s?

There are if you have a skill to sell. Expecting a career with a grade school level education is a bit of a problem tho

There are if you have a skill to sell. Expecting a career with a grade school level education is a bit of a problem tho

You don't seem to understand economics. If there were great jobs going unfilled wages would go up. They don't exist.

It's painfully clear these whack jobs, Tea Maggots, and Repugs, are a cancer to society, they love the Oligarchs, and whore themselves for old rich white stinky men, look who they nominate every 4 years for President .

Why do you think the cesspool toxic South have been voting for the Repukes 40 YEARS!! Now AND STILL DON'T HAVE SHIT TO SHOW FOR IT, poorest part of the country with the most without health insurance.

The least educated and the dumbest, keep voting for the same assholes that keep you poor!!! Dumb motherfuckers..

It's painfully clear these whack jobs, Tea Maggots, and Repugs, are a cancer to society, they love the Oligarchs, and whore themselves for old rich white stinky men, look who they nominate every 4 years for President .

Why do you think the cesspool toxic South have been voting for the Repukes 40 YEARS!! Now AND STILL DON'T HAVE SHIT TO SHOW FOR IT, poorest part of the country with the most without health insurance.

The least educated and the dumbest, keep voting for the same assholes that keep you poor!!! Dumb motherfuckers..
Just for you Yank.

TM is that you?

Just for you Yank.

Us Northerners will be pouring gas, lighter fluid on those flags and burning them, we do it every year around Halloween..

This year it will be on October 30:clap2:.

Forum List

Back