The Democrats have destroyed the credibility of the FBI, CIA, IRS, DOJ in their efforts to destroy..

It took Trump to expose them. As a result, this country will never be the same as far as citizen trust goes in USA, Inc..

My grandfather was an FBI agent, and I used to believe in the FBI.

The Waco incident and the incident when an FBI agent shot a woman carrying a baby changed my mind.

Democrats have done nothing except attempt to defend our institutions against insane attacks by emperor Trump. Authoritarian leaders always try to ruin the legal institutions that could possibly hold them accountable to the people. Only one other modern president has tried to fire his way out of legal jeopardy. Things didn't end well for him.

The Waco incident and the incident when an FBI agent shot a woman carrying a baby changed my mind.
another example of right-wing propaganda machine blaming the wrong people for ideological reasons. Our law enforcement police FBI CIA department of Justice are fantastic and mainly straight arrow Republicans like the good old days. The GOP propaganda machine and the dupes who disrespect our law enforcement to protect scumbags are a disgrace. Landslide 2020. You've got about 30% approval at this point.

Democrats have done nothing except attempt to defend our institutions against insane attacks by emperor Trump. Authoritarian leaders always try to ruin the legal institutions that could possibly hold them accountable to the people. Only one other modern president has tried to fire his way out of legal jeopardy. Things didn't end well for him.
Trump is accountable to the people, he is NOT accountable to unelected deep state bureuacrats who follow the orders of the Bilderberg group.

Trump is accountable to the people, he is NOT accountable to unelected deep state bureuacrats who follow the orders of the Bilderberg group.

Yeah well, he lost with the people and got in on the electoral college.

The Obama IRS disabled the Tea Party non-profits, preventing them from helping Republicans in the 2012 elections.

Sounds like garbage propaganda to me, super duper.
All those phony scandals about Hillary Obama holder Lerner the FBI the CIA, just total garbage are facts Rush Limbaugh etc etc. So now the dupes are all conspiracy theory theory nut jobs who don't trust any of our institutions. That's the scariest thing going, all our little Nazis in the making... Full of BS and Hate... How about those Bills? And thank God for the Constitution....

Trump didn't politicize those agencies to be partisan Democrats as it was Obama who did it. Obama was the authoritarian! He knew that he could get away with it by playing the race card to death.
No one dare question the black guy, especially the spineless Repubs at the time. That is also how he was able to stack the Courts with a multitude of liberal judges.

Saying Trump is accountable to people is fine and dandy but for that to mean something he cannot even be allowed to believe he is above the law. The law makes us all accountable to our society. Care to attempt an argument as to why the president should be above the law?

Democrats corrupt everything they touch, they are scum.
Projecting Putin's puppet tRump and GOPer atrocities. After all who was lawlessly hacked into the White House in 2016 and who controls the House and Senate currently, not democrats. Wait until after tRump and more repukes get the boot before playing the blame game.

Trump didn't politicize those agencies to be partisan Democrats as it was Obama who did it. Obama was the authoritarian! He knew that he could get away with it by playing the race card to death.
No one dare question the black guy, especially the spineless Repubs at the time. That is also how he was able to stack the Courts with a multitude of liberal judges.
Bullshit, they would have impeached him for jaywalking. At any given time there must have been a dozen active congressional investigations into the Obama administration, none of them were successful.

Forum List

Back