The Democrats have destroyed the credibility of the FBI, CIA, IRS, DOJ in their efforts to destroy..

Sounds like garbage propaganda to me, super duper.
You DENY the FBI shot that woman who was holding a baby?

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
More rightwing gun nuts conspiracy Nut Job idiots....
You are subhuman.
At least you are not a fanatic... It's a bad idea to have a standoff with the FBI. You have to be insane not to know that.
So you're OK with the FBI shooting a woman who was holding a baby?
No that is a mistake. Sounds like Weaver murdered a cop or two huh? Aryan Nations Nazi. at any rate as I said the point is what they're complaining about now about the FBI etc of with Trump is total garbage propaganda no basis in fact, for dupes like you only.

Sounds like garbage propaganda to me, super duper.
You DENY the FBI shot that woman who was holding a baby?

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
More rightwing gun nuts conspiracy Nut Job idiots....
You are subhuman.
At least you are not a fanatic... It's a bad idea to have a standoff with the FBI. You have to be insane not to know that.
So you're OK with the FBI shooting a woman who was holding a baby?
Yes, he is. He worships The State with RELIGIOUS fervor. To him, The State can do no wrong.

No that is a mistake. Sounds like Weaver murdered a cop or two huh? Aryan Nations Nazi. at any rate as I said the point is what they're complaining about now about the FBI etc of with Trump is total garbage propaganda no basis in fact, for dupes like you only.

No, Mr. Weaver did not murder anyone.

The “cops”, (the FBI) murdered his son in cold blood. Then they murdered his wife.

It was the FBI who initiated this fight, and it was the FBI that was acting criminally through the entire event. This was after they had already engaged in criminal activity, in order to set up and frame Mr. Weaver for a bogus crime, and then played dishonest games to make sure that he wasn't able to show up for a hearing. It is FBI agents who ought to have been criminally prosecuted, and sent to prison for a long time, and at least one or two of them who ought to have got the death penalty.

Democrats have done nothing except attempt to defend our institutions against insane attacks by emperor Trump. Authoritarian leaders always try to ruin the legal institutions that could possibly hold them accountable to the people. Only one other modern president has tried to fire his way out of legal jeopardy. Things didn't end well for him.

No.....Authoritarians use the institutions as weapons against their political enemies...like putting spies in the campaigns of the opposing political party.

Forum List

Back