The Democrats have destroyed the credibility of the FBI, CIA, IRS, DOJ in their efforts to destroy..

Democrats have done nothing except attempt to defend our institutions against insane attacks by emperor Trump. Authoritarian leaders always try to ruin the legal institutions that could possibly hold them accountable to the people. Only one other modern president has tried to fire his way out of legal jeopardy. Things didn't end well for him.
Trump is accountable to the people, he is NOT accountable to unelected deep state bureuacrats who follow the orders of the Bilderberg group.
You GOP voters are all conspiracy nut jobs now LOL... I hope America learns a lesson from your garbage propaganda machine, it's the first time video and internet have taken over a party. Ignorant provincial short-sighted brainwashed functional morons.

The Bilderberg group usually selects the U.S. President, they chose the Bushes, Clinton and Obama. Trump was not their choice, so they set out to destroy him. That's why every government agency, the mainstream media, and Hollywood have been apeshit crazy since he got elected.

Yeah well, he lost with the people and got in on the electoral college.

The Electoral College worked, this time, exactly as the wise men who designed it intended it to.

It prevented a few small heavily-populated parts of the country from overriding the will of the rest of the country.

Any way ya like to think of it. But really now, your wise men were merely of one bickering faction of a ruling aristocracy, one Brit, one colonial. And once the colonial faction stood up for fweedumb, they concocted their own variation on the same theme.

Only white aristocratic land holding males were given the "right" to vote, while the senate was appointed by a smaller group of super aristocrats lest the will of the people be realized.

The Bilderberg group usually selects the U.S. President, they chose the Bushes, Clinton and Obama. Trump was not their choice, so they set out to destroy him. That's why every government agency, the mainstream media, and Hollywood have been apeshit crazy since he got elected.
Looks like a conference, not a secret society of billionaires...
Bilderberg Meeting - Wikipedia
Yes, it was a secret society for many years, they denied there even was a Bilderberg group.

Democrats corrupt everything they touch, they are scum.
Projecting Putin's puppet tRump and GOPer atrocities. After all who was lawlessly hacked into the White House in 2016 and who controls the House and Senate currently, not democrats. Wait until after tRump and more repukes get the boot before playing the blame game.

Good luck with convincing America lower taxes, more jobs, better trade deals are bad. What are you morons going to run on, the climate? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

My grandfather was an FBI agent, and I used to believe in the FBI.

The Waco incident and the incident when an FBI agent shot a woman carrying a baby changed my mind.
My gradfather was a state trooper. His greatest claim to fame was " busting two hippies with a baggie full of weed.". Them boys gonna spend them a lotta years lookin through bars.
Another complete asshole, like I'm sure yours was......if you looked into the cases he was involved in

The Waco incident and the incident when an FBI agent shot a woman carrying a baby changed my mind.
Sounds like garbage propaganda to me, super duper.
You DENY the FBI shot that woman who was holding a baby?

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
More rightwing gun nuts conspiracy Nut Job idiots....
Look at the article numb nuts.

Were you aware that the Boston FBI office was run as an extension of Whitey Bulger's Winter Hill Gang for more than a decade?

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
You are subhuman.

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
You are subhuman.
At least you are not a fanatic... It's a bad idea to have a standoff with the FBI. You have to be insane not to know that.

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
You are subhuman.
At least you are not a fanatic... It's a bad idea to have a standoff with the FBI. You have to be insane not to know that.
You still going on about stuff that happened 25 years ago? The point is, right now what you're complaining about with law enforcement is pure fake news, absolute garbage that law enforcement and journalists have proven perfectly made-up.

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
Look at the article numb nuts.
I know all about it I didn't realize you're going back 25 years for your example. The moral of the story is not to be an a****** and have a standoff with the FBI. Only idiots need to be told

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
You are subhuman.
So you're OK with the FBI shooting a woman who was holding a baby?

Forum List

Back