🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democrats have done it again, they got President Trump to be a convicted Felon(until the USSC overrules the verdict) and they awakened the Giant.

No she isn't.

No their isn't. Trump included.

When they commit crimes, they will be.

If you want to discuss anything about Hillary search up any thread and send me an invite.

I'll be glad to address your grievances.
You are too stupid to discuss this with.

You are too stupid to discuss this with.

Translation: I can't back my claims so I will ad hominem and run.

That aside, seriously; search out one of several Hillary is a criminal posts. Just post the link and I will join it.

I will even do it for you. No problem.

If I find a relevant Hillary is bad thread and link it, will join me their and post your grievances and debate them like an adult?

That aside, seriously; search out one of several Hillary is a criminal posts. Just post the link and I will join it.

If I find a relevant Hillary is bad thread and link it, will join me their and post your grievances and debate them like an adult?

Its the standard Big Liar playbook.

1) Make a batshit claim they can't back up.
2) Curse at anyone who demands evidence.
3) Flee.

They're very easily triggered.

Its the standard Big Liar playbook.

1) Make a batshit claim they can't back up.
2) Curse at anyone who demands evidence.
3) Flee.

They're very easily triggered.
It's a sad pattern and horrifying insight to the effectiveness of propaganda.

I can back my post. Comey, Clapper, Brennan and McCabe are all above the law. Fauci is another.

I can back my post. Comey, Clapper, Brennan and McCabe are all above the law. Fauci is another.

All above the law, says who?

Again, you simply saying it must be so doesn't mean a thing. You're impaired, unable to discern the difference between an accusation and actual evidence.

You think they're the same thing. Which might explain the wild differences between what you believe and actual legal outcomes.

Lastdeadender, you believe so many fantasies, it's fair to assume that you no longer have any grip on reality.
Not compared to the fantasies you believe. Reality for you is post truth. It is already failing.

Not compared to the fantasies you believe. Reality for you is post truth. It is already failing.

C'mon, man. You're an easy mark for virtually every conspiracy there is. And just fold any contradiction of your beliefs into your conspiracies.

That's not rational. For example, you're Big Liar. You believe that Trump won the election in 2020. But when asked to show us the evidence that Trump won the election...

......you just change the topic. That's profoundly irrational.

Moving on from Hilary now?

I guess you ran from my challenge.

Oh well, I'm sure if you keep throwing out empty accusations someone will help you hijack the thread.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back