The Democrats have done it again, they got President Trump to be a convicted Felon(until the USSC overrules the verdict) and they awakened the Giant.

Except falsifying business records in the first degree.

You have to be trolling at this point. Good grief.

Question for you.

In the arraignment document I posted and linked in post 66.

What did Trump plead "not guilty" to?
Post that charge from the court records

Except falsifying business records in the first degree.

You have to be trolling at this point. Good grief.

Question for you.

In the arraignment document I posted and linked in post 66.

What did Trump plead "not guilty" to?
Fake charges

Real in a third world country. Biden is going to lose.
Thanks for your input.

Lastamender thinks that making presidential candidates above the law is what 1st world countries do.

I would disagree. If this was true I would run for president every cycle. Declare right after the new president is sworn in. I would be happy to be immune from all laws. I could go hog wild. Of course, once the secret got out; everyone would do the same thing. Sounds great. 1st world living.

Speeding tickets? Fuck that. Not only presidential candidate immunity...but who was the victim of my speeding? Anyone? This will be great! Like Mad Max!

That said, if Biden loses I will accept that loss, acknowledge it and move on. Just like I did when Hillary lost.

Can you say the same?

Thanks for your input.

Lastamender thinks that making presidential candidates above the law is what 1st world countries do.

I would disagree. If this was true I would run for president every cycle. Declare right after the new president is sworn in. I would be happy to be immune from all laws. I could go hog wild. Of course, once the secret got out; everyone would do the same thing. Sounds great. 1st world living.

Speeding tickets? Fuck that. Not only presidential candidate immunity...but who was the victim of my speeding? Anyone? This will be great! Like Mad Max!

That said, if Biden loses I will accept that loss, acknowledge it and move on. Just like I did when Hillary lost.

Can you say the same?
It’s impossible for me to get a blind man to see! You’re blind

Thanks for your input.

Can you say the same?
Killary showed us they are above the law. Next.

MSN You would think by now that the "crooked" Democrats would stop trying to put the leading Republican Candidate in "trumped up" lawfare. More are more intelligent people are seeing this for what it is, a banana republic, run by a puppet, dictator, who will stop at nothing to stay in power.
I would say the Democrats are trying hard with the help of the media to stage a coup. We watch it unfold.

Thanks for your input.

Can you say the same?
Judge Judy

They may not. They are certainly under no obligation. There's a long way to go through the current legal system before that even becomes an issue anyway.
Bragg's case is so tenuous even a biased New York state appellate system is going to have a stretch supporting that dog.

The case is air tight. The fact that Trump's own DOJ filed charged against Cohen and imprisoned him for these crimes is proof positive, crimes were committed and charged. Given that Trump was the sole beneficiary of the conspiracy - there was no personal benefit to either Cohen or Pecker, and a whole lot of risk,

Trump himself gave Pecker immunity in exchange for his testimony - against Cohen.

As you can see you have also been infected by the hysteria.
He is not yet convicted not until the appeal process has been heard out. Of course he's being treated differently The fact that 90% of the New York state legislature hasn't also been dragged in front of Bragg for the very same thing indicates a difference of treatment.

He was convicted the moment the Jury said "Guilty". The only way he will ever be "not guilty" is if the conviction is overturned on Appeall, which is very unlikely to happen. Judge Egoran ran a well fair and reasonable courtroom, upholding many of the Defense objections.

Team Trump seemed to be doing their level best to get a mistrail. Forcing Stormy Daniels to testify. Hoping they'd get the same kind of preducial testimony that got Harvey Weinstein's conviction tossed. Trying to bully Michael Cohen into behaving badly.

Forum List

Back