The Democrats have done it again, they got President Trump to be a convicted Felon(until the USSC overrules the verdict) and they awakened the Giant.

I thank God regionalism will buy people time for survival before the great blowoff occurs. A world where the lower IQ's rule over the higher IQ's. There has to be a reason!

The 'great blowoff'? C'mon man.....you're just making shit up now.

And of course, you couldn't answer my question either. "Bragg has already charged 175.10 with the felony enhancement over 200 times before Trump was convicted. Why would this time be any different?"

Any thoughts?

Any appellate court is going to have to be drugged and smashed to ignore the testimony of Cohen as a vital part of conviction process.

Why would Cohen's testimony be 'reversible'? The jury had the ability to assess his credibility and decide for themselves if his testimony was useful.

Appeals courts are generally loathe to overturn the judgment of a jury.
They may or they may not.
I'll wait and see what happens before I make a judgment on it.
In the end they are still judges that have a public image to uphold we'll see how far the shame factor goes.

I can't see any constitutional or rights based issue that would mandate the involvement of the least productive SCOTUS in generations.

The TDS, you know the convicted felon and twice impeached person, who can be identified as P01135809, is deeply embedded inside the
eunuchs that follow their leader.

Good grief this is a popular article for Trump supporters.

1. The judge? Cause you don't like him?

He was vetted before the case. Everyone knows he donated a few bucks to Dems and his daughter is the Democrat anti christ blah blah blah.

None of which is a reason to disqualifying the judge. Unless you have a precedent for removal under similar conditions.

2. Turley is lying. Trump and his team knew the underlying charges for months before the trial.

The jury was also instructed on the underlying crimes.

Trump also lied when he said "what crimes?"

3. The judge has every right to bar unrelated testimony and it's the judges job to explain the law, not a member of the defense.

4. The jury did not have to agree on the predicate crimes because Trump was not charged with those crimes.

People like Turley make a lot money telling Trump supporters what they want to hear.

Why would Cohen's testimony be 'reversible'? The jury had the ability to assess his credibility and decide for themselves if his testimony was useful.

Appeals courts are generally loathe to overturn the judgment of a jury.

I can't see any constitutional or rights based issue that would mandate the involvement of the least productive SCOTUS in generations.
It is not a requirement for you to be able to see it. Appeals courts do overturn jury decisions however..... And the SCOTUS is available should they choose to be ultimately.

If it was anyone but Trump the trial would never have existed.

Most people have a sense of fairness and usually they understand the drift of what's going on behind the scenes.

If the same level of scrutiny was applied to Washington DC across the board every single legislator would be a a felon. The same for the New York State elected body. This is really the bugaboo in public opinion that you cannot chase away by claiming a technical victory.

It's also hard to ignore the fact that Alvin Bragg initially refused to bring charges until something happened in between that initial decision and the reversal of that decision to influence that decision. I think we all know what that was.

In the meantime follow the plan.... Keep using the words convicted felon because they feel so good to you when you use them and you are able to convince yourself with them.
That was the plan after all.

Trump's own DOJ claimed David Pecker and Michael Cohen committed crimes in the hush money affair. Pecker got an immunity deal and Cohen got prison. The charges were hardly new or unique. What made this case unique, was none of those previously charged were committing election fraud or campaign finance violations as the underlying crime.

If the same level of scrutiny were applied to every candidate in Washington, you would find that Donald Trump is the only candidate for President, who has ever made a deal with the National Enquirer to suppress negative stories about himself, and publish false stories about his opposition.

The reason we know this is true is because David Pecker would have had to make full disclosure of his crimes in order to get the immunity deal and the only candidates he "ratted out" were Arnold Schwarzennegger and Donald Trump.

Bragg refused to bring charges at that time, saying the "case wasn't ready" and that he would file charges if and when the case was "ready". Bragg was the first to file charges, and said he would defer prosecution of the state charges in favour of the federal charges because they would have greater implications for the election, but when Trump blocked alll of the federal prosecutions from proceeding awaiting the immunity decision from the SC, Bragg said, well, I'm ready, let's go.

I've long believed that Trump should have been criminally charged decades ago for his Atlantic City swindles, or that tax scam on the upstate NY property that figured prominently in his fraud trial. The Trump Hotel Toronto 2016 bankruptcy was the first and failure of a 10+ storey condo in Toronto since the 1990's.

Then there is the Trump University swindle which he was allowed to "settle" with no admission of guilt. The Cult keeps claiming Trump has never been "criminally convicted" but he has been civilly sued on multiple charges, and allowed to buy his way out of the frauds he's committed with no criminal charges before now.

Now he has been convicted, so he can't sleaze his way out that claim now. Just like you can't claim he isn't a rapist.

When the best you can do is to deny stuff that Trump has already admitted, been found guilty of or is awaiting trial on, that's more than pathetic.

As you can see you have also been infected by the hysteria.

Following the law is not hysteria.

He is not yet convicted not until the appeal process has been heard out.

Yes. He is convicted. He is a convicted felon.

Of course he's being treated differently The fact that 90% of the New York state legislature hasn't also been dragged in front of Bragg for the very samke thing indicates a difference of treatment.
Again, your speculation is not proof of Trumps innocence.

Do you have proof of a legislative official who falsified business records with the intent to cover another crime...in New York?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

As I stated..."He did the crime your honor but he was only investigated because he is a presidential candidate" defense will not work.

It would be funny to see the effort though. I hope they do.

It is not a requirement for you to be able to see it. Appeals courts do overturn jury decisions however..... And the SCOTUS is available should they choose to be ultimately.

They can...but why would they? Appeals courts are loathe to overturn the judgment of the jury. The jury got to assess for themselves if Cohen was credible. And the SCOTUS turns away almost every petition for cert.

So why would either overturn this verdict?

Does this clear it up for you?

The law showing that falsifying business records in the first degree is a felony.

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

Grand jury indictment presenting the case of falsifying business records in the first degree.

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses
the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST
DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017,
with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission
thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an invoice
from Michael Cohen dated February 14, 2017, marked as a record of the Donald J. Trump
Revocable Trust, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

Arraignment document that has transcripts of Trump pleading not guilty to 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

THE CLERK: Donald J. Trump, the grand jury of New
23 York County has filed indictment 71543 of 2023 charging you
24 with the crimes of 34 counts of falsifying business records
25 in the first degree.

How do you plead to this indictment, guilty or not
2 guilty?
3 DEFENDANT MR. TRUMP: Not guilty.

This is the verdict sheet showing the conviction for 34 counts of falsifying business records.

Here is a fox news article broadcasting what Trump was found guilty of.

Former President Trump was found guilty on all counts in his historic and unprecedented criminal trial, making him the first former president of the United States to be convicted of a crime.

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg charged former President Donald Trump with 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

Trump pleaded not guilty to all counts.

Jurors found the former president guilty on all counts.
Send that to a lawyer who agrees with you. Got one?

Laughing......they seem obsessed with pretending the verdict just never happened.
I know. It's unreal.

They either claim it didn't happen or they futility cling to the belief that Trump's 3 appointed SCOTUS judges and a Republican supreme court will somehow come to the rescue.

I will say from a psychological perspective it is fascinating to see their reactions.

Except the legal system including the jurors.
I explained what the jurors did. And, there was no legal charge!

I asked already what the felony charge was, you failed! Again, no lawyer knows that answer. So you are just mixing salads

What was the underlying "felony"? The Double Secret One
There is no underlying felony.

The felony is 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

Their are underlying crimes. Trump said he didn't know what they were. What a liar.

Did you believe him?

There is no underlying felony.

The felony is 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

Their are underlying crimes. Trump said he didn't know what they were. What a liar.

Did you believe him?
Kangaroo mulberry bush again. You keep making shit up. Post the charge from the court case!!

I explained what the jurors did. And, there was no legal charge!

Except falsifying business records in the first degree.

I asked already what the felony charge was, you failed! Again, no lawyer knows that answer. So you are just mixing salads
You have to be trolling at this point. Good grief.

Question for you.

In the arraignment document I posted and linked in post 66.

What did Trump plead "not guilty" to?

Forum List

Back