The Democrats Have Made Every Month Pride Month

They will have to compete with Juneteenth.

A phony as it gets "holiday" that only had any meaning in Texas. I wonder how the left is going to spin it?

Anyway, MLK day, black history month, and now this.

I think everyone should celebrate the fact that one man put a weeny in another man's bum. That's one of the most courageous feats known to humankind. We should have balloons and fireworks and have a special Sodomite Year for hell's sake. It's one of the greatest events in the history of the world. For a man to subject himself to all of that bacteria and possible HIV virus takes real guts and grit. Not to mention a boatload of perverted lust. They should be revered, respected, and honored.

And they will be honored.. in Hell.

I think everyone should celebrate the fact that one man put a weeny in another man's bum. That's one of the most courageous feats known to humankind. We should have balloons and fireworks and have a special Sodomite Year for hell's sake. It's one of the greatest events in the history of the world. For a man to subject himself to all of that bacteria and possible HIV virus takes real guts and grit. Not to mention a boatload of perverted lust. They should be revered, respected, and honored.
I prefer putting my weeny in my wife's butt.

I don't let anyone that is gay, queer, or trans affect my life in a negative way.
They can do their own thing.

It's NOT that you don't want it shoved in your face, it's that you don't think people have a RIGHT to be gay, queer or trans.

No, it's that we don't believe books illustrating minor on minor fellatio should be taught to elementary school students.

This is something that just a very short time ago would have been a rare point of concensus.

The Dems/Corporate media are making people embrace insanity and degradation that would make even the most fervent libertine blush with unrivaled shame.

There is also Juneteenth.

Ya fucking racist.

So if it's truly racist for white people thinking that they're superior to black people then isn't it also the same on the flip side making Juneteenth a racist holiday?

40% of the posters here will think that you are serious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back