The Democrats have made it clear they hate me just because I'm a white male...

Well, White people includes Hispanics, and they make up 73.6% of the US population.
No..Hispanics have a column of their own. Some Hispanics are black also.

72.8% of crimes are committed by white people, but only 58.4% of murders, 48.7% of robberies, rapes are slightly higher than their population, with many other crimes around that level or a little lower.

Only 58.4???? That a high percentage of mostly white on white murders....I'd guess about 90 to 95 percent.

Black people make up 12.6% of the population, 40% of murders, 17.2% is their lowest figure, and that's for Arson. So, the rate for black people is quite high.

Yeah but only about 2 to 3%% of blacks are commiting murder and other violence. 98% never commit any violent crimes.

Yes, I know they have a column of their own, however there will be more than 100% of people there.

Demography of the United States - Wikipedia

73.6% of people are white
12.6% of people are black
0.8% of people are native American.
5.1% of people are Asian
4.7% are some other race
3% two or more races.

That's 99.8% of people. No Hispanics. Huh, where are the Hispanics then?

Hispanic isn't considered a race, there are black and white hispanics, they are considered black and white.

Your chart has an extra space for Hispanics, but they're still considered in white and black.
Er...that 100% shown on the chart Is representive of the total number of violent crimes in the metro areas. It does NOT reoresent the number of people in the USA.
C'mon, man...stop tap dancing and face the truth...
And stop trying to make me think I can't believe my own eyes... Some Hispanics are White with blonde hair and blue eyes...they should be counted among Whites if they look anything close to that. Most look like indians and those are classified as non White Or non Black Hispanics. I see what you are doing here. You're trying to salvage the pristine illusion that White people have less criminals
than other smaller groups or races. Fail.

I have a sincere question. What do you make of table 55a of the UCR. It puts a different light on who is actually commiting the most violence in metropolitan areas. White folks don't look so good here.

Table 55

View attachment 149790

Note the huge uptick in white violence in metro areas. Why is no one talking about that?

Well, White people includes Hispanics, and they make up 73.6% of the US population.

72.8% of crimes are committed by white people, but only 58.4% of murders, 48.7% of robberies, rapes are slightly higher than their population, with many other crimes around that level or a little lower.

Black people make up 12.6% of the population, 40% of murders, 17.2% is their lowest figure, and that's for Arson. So, the rate for black people is quite high.

But again, this is just something simple. What I'd like to see are breakdowns of crimes in counties, the amount of poverty, the level of poverty, the education rates, the gang crime levels, and so on, in order to put them all together. I've done it for London, but I can't find the statistics in the US.
But I cant help noticing that white people commit more than 3 times as many violent crimes as blacks but that number isn't reflected in the prison population. There aren't 3 times as many whites as there are blacks in the prison system as inmates. That alone shows a disparity in judicial outcomes .

Well, the problem is you have to look at OTHER statistics in order to be able to say such things.

If say 20% of white people commit crimes that end up with a slap on the wrist, because they're not violent crimes, and they're not worth that much, and 20% of black people commit murder, you're going to have MORE black people in prisons, aren't you?

When black people commit 40% of murders, for their 12% of population, you're going to see a much higher rate of black people in prisons.
You're making a false equivalency. The metro chart indicates ONLY. VIOLENTcrime and whites are arrested 3 times more than blacks are for those crime... But the system handles whites differently than it does blacks in general. Good lawyers might be the difference as opposed to overloaded public defenders.
But there is a disparity.

Well you might be right, but you're not making the case for this, you're just saying you think this is the case.
I'm saying that there ought to be 3 times more Whites in prison than there are Blacks in prison according to that FBI data I posted since whites are arrested for violence 3 times as often. That is indisputable given the data shown. My speculation regarding the cause of that prison population disparity doesn't change the data.

But then again, those whiter states which didn't have slavery, which spend more on education, are the states with lower murder rates. Is it because they're white, is it because they don't have people with a chip on their shoulder about slavery and segregation and have seen discrimination in their life time on a large scale, is it because the invest in their people? What is it?
I have a sincere question. What do you make of table 55a of the UCR. It puts a different light on who is actually commiting the most violence in metropolitan areas. White folks don't look so good here.

Table 55

View attachment 149790

Note the huge uptick in white violence in metro areas. Why is no one talking about that?

But again, this is just something simple. What I'd like to see are breakdowns of crimes in counties, the amount of poverty, the level of poverty, the education rates, the gang crime levels, and so on, in order to put them all together. I've done it for London, but I can't find the statistics in the US.

You far left drones want the US to be more like Europe and Canada so the US needs to be more white to do that!

Japan, South Korea and Taiwan aint white and they're very advanced social democracies.
They eat buried cabbage.
Its called kimchee and its not buried when they eat it. Asians also tend to live longer than anyone else...so maybe we ought to take a better look at that kimchee.

Table 55

View attachment 149790

You far left drones want the US to be more like Europe and Canada so the US needs to be more white to do that!

Japan, South Korea and Taiwan aint white and they're very advanced social democracies.
They eat buried cabbage.
Its called kimchee and its not buried when they eat it. Asians also tend to live longer than anyone else...so maybe we ought to take a better look at that kimchee.
Please do. Maybe some dog as the main course.

But then again, those whiter states which didn't have slavery, which spend more on education, are the states with lower murder rates. Is it because they're white, is it because they don't have people with a chip on their shoulder about slavery and segregation and have seen discrimination in their life time on a large scale, is it because the invest in their people? What is it?

Table 55

View attachment 149790

But I cant help noticing that white people commit more than 3 times as many violent crimes as blacks but that number isn't reflected in the prison population. There aren't 3 times as many whites as there are blacks in the prison system as inmates. That alone shows a disparity in judicial outcomes .
You just proved your own post incorrect lol. Thanks.
Where did i do that....? Read it again...this time notice the word that confused you is "aren't" not "are." Put your glasses on.

They eat buried cabbage.
Please do. Maybe some dog as the main course.
Ke gogi is a delicacy eaten in Korea. Cats are also consumed with relish and gusto.
The Japanese don't partake of either. I lived in both Japan and S.Korea so I know what I'm talking about. I don't know if any other Asian countries eat dogs or cats.

Only 58.4???? That a high percentage of mostly white on white murders....I'd guess about 90 to 95 percent.

Yeah but only about 2 to 3%% of blacks are commiting murder and other violence. 98% never commit any violent crimes.

Yes, I know they have a column of their own, however there will be more than 100% of people there.

5.1% of people are Asian
4.7% are some other race
3% two or more races.

Hispanic isn't considered a race, there are black and white hispanics, they are considered black and white.

Your chart has an extra space for Hispanics, but they're still considered in white and black.
Er...that 100% shown on the chart Is representive of the total number of violent crimes in the metro areas. It does NOT reoresent the number of people in the USA.
And stop trying to make me think I can't believe my own eyes... Some Hispanics are White with blonde hair and blue eyes...they should be counted among Whites if they look anything close to that. Most look like indians and those are classified as non White Or non Black Hispanics. I see what you are doing here. You're trying to salvage the pristine illusion that White people have less criminals

I'm not playing silly games with you. You look at the demographics on wikipedia, it's nearly 100% WITHOUT Hispanics. Look at your chart, it's 72.8% of all crimes committed by white people, 25% by black people, that's already 97.8% of crimes committed by black and white people. Add in the 2.8% of other people and then are you saying Hispanic people don't commit crimes then?

Really? I'm really not in the fucking mood right now to be pointing out the bleeding obvious to people, alright?

Well, the problem is you have to look at OTHER statistics in order to be able to say such things.

If say 20% of white people commit crimes that end up with a slap on the wrist, because they're not violent crimes, and they're not worth that much, and 20% of black people commit murder, you're going to have MORE black people in prisons, aren't you?

When black people commit 40% of murders, for their 12% of population, you're going to see a much higher rate of black people in prisons.
You're making a false equivalency. The metro chart indicates ONLY. VIOLENTcrime and whites are arrested 3 times more than blacks are for those crime... But the system handles whites differently than it does blacks in general. Good lawyers might be the difference as opposed to overloaded public defenders.
But there is a disparity.

Well you might be right, but you're not making the case for this, you're just saying you think this is the case.
I'm saying that there ought to be 3 times more Whites in prison than there are Blacks in prison according to that FBI data I posted since whites are arrested for violence 3 times as often. That is indisputable given the data shown. My speculation regarding the cause of that prison population disparity doesn't change the data.

Yes, I got what what you meant. And I was pointing out that DIFFERENT CRIMES have DIFFERENT SENTENCES.

5.1% of people are Asian
4.7% are some other race
3% two or more races.

I'm not playing silly games with you. You look at the demographics on wikipedia, it's nearly 100% WITHOUT Hispanics. Look at your chart, it's 72.8% of all crimes committed by white people, 25% by black people, that's already 97.8% of crimes committed by black and white people. Add in the 2.8% of other people and then are you saying Hispanic people don't commit crimes then?

Really? I'm really not in the fucking mood right now to be pointing out the bleeding obvious to people, alright?
We'll look, this whole notion if race is a silly thing to begin with. That really is no such thing as race. I also realize that Society has turned the illusion of race into a reality whether I like it or not.
But Hispanic is not a race. Hispania is Spain and most of the Mexicans are Indians that simply speak Spanish. But staying in the context of this thread I am not the one who white washed indians who speak Spanish and called them white. Other White people saw some advantage in making them white. But be careful....the more. Hispanics you subtract from whites the smaller the white group becomes. Their crime rate increases as a result.

...I don't get why someone would hate me for that.

But anyway, white males have caught on that Democrats hate us, which is one of the reasons we overwhelmingly vote Republican nowadays.

No they hate you as you do not conform to the far left religion.

The hatred of the far left of anything not far left is all over this board.

As is the hatred of you of the far right of anything not of the far right.

Says the far left drone !

Says the far right eunich.......

Farrakhan is not a separatist...he is a black nationalist. He has also said he loves America and would not wish the worst on his home country. However he does reserve the right to express his indignation at the rampant racism that lingers everywhere.
If the KKK has interpeted his message as hateful rhetoric similar to theirs...they are mistaken...
Those fking democrats
The KKK has infiltrated both parties...but it seems there is a stronger GOP connection nowadays than a Democratic one.

That's because the Democrat party evolved into the anti-white party.

That is what the poor snowflake whites, who feel threatened by a racially welcoming party, say.

Lucky for you- the virtually all white Republican Party has your back.

Some of them do......yes. More and more white people are beginning to realize that the goal of the Democrat party is to make us the minority in this country as quickly as possible. The smart whites have abandoned them, the surrender-first whites are still with them. White liberals are the only people in the world to give away everything the worked for. It's like watching that happy frog in a pot of cold water on the stove.

That is what you poor snowflake whites, who feel threatened by a racially welcoming party- keep telling everyone.

But the rest of us 'whites'- are happy to be part of the entire United States- of all colors.

More and more people are beginning to realize that the goal of the Republican Party is to pander to snowflake white males who feel threatened by 'brown' Americans. The smart Americans have abandoned the Republican Party- the surrender first whites are happy to be part of the Republican Party that silently accepts the white supremacists and neo Nazi's as being part o ftheir own.

White Conservatives are terrified that people with a different shade of skin will take away all of their 'wealth'- because you believe it is a zero sum economy- if 'brown' Americans get wealthy- that means they have to take away from you.

Farrakhan is not a separatist...he is a black nationalist. He has also said he loves America and would not wish the worst on his home country. However he does reserve the right to express his indignation at the rampant racism that lingers everywhere.
If the KKK has interpeted his message as hateful rhetoric similar to theirs...they are mistaken...
Those fking democrats
The KKK has infiltrated both parties...but it seems there is a stronger GOP connection nowadays than a Democratic one.

Really? Anti- RW white male maybe but the Democratic Party is stll controlled by White American patriots.
No it's not. It's controlled by traitors who want to destroy this country.

Ah you are speaking about the Republican Party again......

...I don't get why someone would hate me for that.

But anyway, white males have caught on that Democrats hate us, which is one of the reasons we overwhelmingly vote Republican nowadays.

Nobody hates you because you're white. We hate you because like most whiney republican men you start threads complaining about your sad plight of being a white man in your white identity party.

So Protectionist is a white man- just as I am a white man- and close to my own age.

He believes that millions of Americans hate him because he is a white male.

I don't know of anyone who hates me because I am a white male.

He is a Republican

I am a Democrat.

He feels threatened by race.

I don't.

Democrats hate anyone who doesnt vote Democrat.

White Male doesnt mean shit.

These dipshits vilify people like Ben Carson and Condoleezza Rice because they are free thinkers with their own opinions that supercede race and gender.

Dems say if you are female or black, you have to vote Democrat or you are a race/gender traitor.

These dipshits vilify people like Ben Carson and Condoleezza Rice because they are free thinkers with their own opinions that supercede race and gender.

Dems say if you are female or black, you have to vote Democrat or you are a race/gender traitor.

Republicans hate anyone who doesn't vote Republicans.

Republicans think that anyone who is not white means shit.

These dipshits vilify people like Barack Obama and Colin Powell because they are free thinkers with their own opinions- and don't play into the Republican race game.

Republicans say that if you are female or black you aren't as smart as whites and males- because you vote Democrat- and of course if you are white and vote Democrat- Republicans say you are a race/gender traitor.

Republicans hate anyone who doesn't vote Republicans.

Republicans think that anyone who is not white means shit.

These dipshits vilify people like Barack Obama and Colin Powell because they are free thinkers with their own opinions- and don't play into the Republican race game.

Republicans say that if you are female or black you aren't as smart as whites and males- because you vote Democrat- and of course if you are white and vote Democrat- Republicans say you are a race/gender traitor.

My best friend and old college roommate voted for Hillary.

I disagree with his politics, but I don't hate him...there are lots of other things in life to discuss other than politics.

Speak for yourself...I don't hate people who have a different opinion than I do. I may hate them, but it's not because of how they vote.

There are plenty of Trump supporters that I do not like.

Free speech is amazing.

Those fking democrats

Really? Anti- RW white male maybe but the Democratic Party is stll controlled by White American patriots.

When the house republicans all but refused to pay receipts due and nearly shut the government down...just to spite Obama.

Farrakhan's group is all Democrat, and they outnumber the KKK by a wide margin.

The KKK loves his separatist rhetoric because they believe black nationalists have the power to destroy multiculturalism.

Democrats love him because he frequently talks about the need to kill whitey.
Those fking democrats

like Who?

When the house republicans all but refused to pay receipts due and nearly shut the government down...just to spite Obama.
I was behind that. I want that every time no matter who is president. Time to make the swamp scum stop spending.

Forum List

Back