The Democrats have made it clear they hate me just because I'm a white male...

Really? Anti- RW white male maybe but the Democratic Party is stll controlled by White American patriots.

Hardly patriots, but yes, by whites; whites that are willing to sellout their own race for power.
Patriots believe all Americans should be afforded Constitutional protections. Thanks for telling us how un- American you are.
are you suggesting no borders? how you think that will go over nationwide? you gonna call everyone who is a patriot anti illegal? hahahahahahahaha btw get fked.

But then again, those whiter states which didn't have slavery, which spend more on education, are the states with lower murder rates. Is it because they're white, is it because they don't have people with a chip on their shoulder about slavery and segregation and have seen discrimination in their life time on a large scale, is it because the invest in their people? What is it?
I have a sincere question. What do you make of table 55a of the UCR. It puts a different light on who is actually commiting the most violence in metropolitan areas. White folks don't look so good here.

Table 55

View attachment 149790

Note the huge uptick in white violence in metro areas. Why is no one talking about that?

Well, White people includes Hispanics, and they make up 73.6% of the US population.

72.8% of crimes are committed by white people, but only 58.4% of murders, 48.7% of robberies, rapes are slightly higher than their population, with many other crimes around that level or a little lower.

Black people make up 12.6% of the population, 40% of murders, 17.2% is their lowest figure, and that's for Arson. So, the rate for black people is quite high.

But again, this is just something simple. What I'd like to see are breakdowns of crimes in counties, the amount of poverty, the level of poverty, the education rates, the gang crime levels, and so on, in order to put them all together. I've done it for London, but I can't find the statistics in the US.
But I cant help noticing that white people commit more than 3 times as many violent crimes as blacks but that number isn't reflected in the prison population. There aren't 3 times as many whites as there are blacks in the prison system as inmates. That alone shows a disparity in judicial outcomes .
may be cause there are 3 times as many white people? what a stupid fk you are

Those fking democrats
The KKK has infiltrated both parties...but it seems there is a stronger GOP connection nowadays than a Democratic one.

That's because the Democrat party evolved into the anti-white party.
Really? Anti- RW white male maybe but the Democratic Party is stll controlled by White American patriots.
No it's not. It's controlled by traitors who want to destroy this country.

Ah you are speaking about the Republican Party again......
No, I'm talking about cockroaches like you.

Hardly patriots, but yes, by whites; whites that are willing to sellout their own race for power.
Patriots believe all Americans should be afforded Constitutional protections. Thanks for telling us how un- American you are.
are you suggesting no borders? how you think that will go over nationwide? you gonna call everyone who is a patriot anti illegal? hahahahahahahaha btw get fked.
How the fug did your warped mind misunderstand such a simple post. I said patriots believe all Americans should be afforded Constitutional protections. I said nothing about illegals. Now i see what the libs mean when they talk about an alt.right universe where reality is turned upside down.
You exemplify that concept with your bizarre ourbursts that haven't a damn thing to do with the issue being discussed.

Democrats hate anyone who doesnt vote Democrat.

White Male doesnt mean shit.

These dipshits vilify people like Ben Carson and Condoleezza Rice because they are free thinkers with their own opinions that supercede race and gender.

Dems say if you are female or black, you have to vote Democrat or you are a race/gender traitor.

Democrats say to women and blacks that voting republic means voting against your self-interest.

Simple enough even for you to understand.

These dipshits vilify people like Ben Carson and Condoleezza Rice because they are free thinkers with their own opinions that supercede race and gender.

Dems say if you are female or black, you have to vote Democrat or you are a race/gender traitor.

Democrats say to women and blacks that voting republic means voting against your self-interest.

Simple enough even for you to understand.
how does that work?

How the fug did your warped mind misunderstand such a simple post. I said patriots believe all Americans should be afforded Constitutional protections. I said nothing about illegals. Now i see what the libs mean when they talk about an alt.right universe where reality is turned upside down.
You exemplify that concept with your bizarre ourbursts that haven't a damn thing to do with the issue being discussed.
LOL, then you should have paid attention to Ray's post,

The KKK has infiltrated both parties...but it seems there is a stronger GOP connection nowadays than a Democratic one.

No it's not. It's controlled by traitors who want to destroy this country.

Ah you are speaking about the Republican Party again......
No, I'm talking about cockroaches like you.

Well not surprising that you are confused because the party of the cockroaches and other vermin are the Republican Party.

That's what astounds me and why I've become a white nationalist, to preserve myself. It's a matter of self-defense and preservation to vote Republican as a white male.

"to preserve myself"

Preserve yourself from what- exactly?

Who is threatening you- as a white male?

I am curious because as a white male, I am not threatened at all- not by you, not by people of other colors, not by Democrats, not by Republicans.

But I am not surprised that you identify the Republican Party as the party of White Nationalism.

That is one of the things that Trump counted on.

Republicans hate anyone who doesn't vote Republicans.

Republicans think that anyone who is not white means shit.

These dipshits vilify people like Barack Obama and Colin Powell because they are free thinkers with their own opinions- and don't play into the Republican race game.

Republicans say that if you are female or black you aren't as smart as whites and males- because you vote Democrat- and of course if you are white and vote Democrat- Republicans say you are a race/gender traitor.

You certainly have a lot of imagination about what Republicans say that they never did.

Republicans hate anyone who doesn't vote Republicans.

Republicans think that anyone who is not white means shit.

These dipshits vilify people like Barack Obama and Colin Powell because they are free thinkers with their own opinions- and don't play into the Republican race game.

Republicans say that if you are female or black you aren't as smart as whites and males- because you vote Democrat- and of course if you are white and vote Democrat- Republicans say you are a race/gender traitor.

You certainly have a lot of imagination about what Republicans say that they never did.

Just as big of an imagination as all of you contards.

Those fking democrats

That is what the poor snowflake whites, who feel threatened by a racially welcoming party, say.

Lucky for you- the virtually all white Republican Party has your back.

Some of them do......yes. More and more white people are beginning to realize that the goal of the Democrat party is to make us the minority in this country as quickly as possible. The smart whites have abandoned them, the surrender-first whites are still with them. White liberals are the only people in the world to give away everything the worked for. It's like watching that happy frog in a pot of cold water on the stove.

That is what you poor snowflake whites, who feel threatened by a racially welcoming party- keep telling everyone.

But the rest of us 'whites'- are happy to be part of the entire United States- of all colors.

More and more people are beginning to realize that the goal of the Republican Party is to pander to snowflake white males who feel threatened by 'brown' Americans. The smart Americans have abandoned the Republican Party- the surrender first whites are happy to be part of the Republican Party that silently accepts the white supremacists and neo Nazi's as being part o ftheir own.

White Conservatives are terrified that people with a different shade of skin will take away all of their 'wealth'- because you believe it is a zero sum economy- if 'brown' Americans get wealthy- that means they have to take away from you.

So that's your defense? To try and turn the points people make about the Democrats and say it's the Republicans instead? Typical lib, no original thoughts whatsoever.

You are mistaken.

Black Republicans only get attacked because Democrats consider them to be on the white side. That is why black Republicans are called "traitors".

It is all about being anti-white for Democrats.

You are mistaken.

Black Republicans only get attacked because Democrats consider them to be on the white side. That is why black Republicans are called "traitors".

After the birthers, I think they're just called idiots.

That is what the poor snowflake whites, who feel threatened by a racially welcoming party, say.

Lucky for you- the virtually all white Republican Party has your back.

Some of them do......yes. More and more white people are beginning to realize that the goal of the Democrat party is to make us the minority in this country as quickly as possible. The smart whites have abandoned them, the surrender-first whites are still with them. White liberals are the only people in the world to give away everything the worked for. It's like watching that happy frog in a pot of cold water on the stove.

That is what you poor snowflake whites, who feel threatened by a racially welcoming party- keep telling everyone.

But the rest of us 'whites'- are happy to be part of the entire United States- of all colors.

More and more people are beginning to realize that the goal of the Republican Party is to pander to snowflake white males who feel threatened by 'brown' Americans. The smart Americans have abandoned the Republican Party- the surrender first whites are happy to be part of the Republican Party that silently accepts the white supremacists and neo Nazi's as being part o ftheir own.

White Conservatives are terrified that people with a different shade of skin will take away all of their 'wealth'- because you believe it is a zero sum economy- if 'brown' Americans get wealthy- that means they have to take away from you.

So that's your defense? To try and turn the points people make about the Democrats and say it's the Republicans instead? Typical lib, no original thoughts whatsoever.

Not a defense- I am mocking partisan asshole idiots like yourself.

I am mocking you because you offer nothing but your usual partisan hate- and deserve nothing more than mockery.

But then again, those whiter states which didn't have slavery, which spend more on education, are the states with lower murder rates. Is it because they're white, is it because they don't have people with a chip on their shoulder about slavery and segregation and have seen discrimination in their life time on a large scale, is it because the invest in their people? What is it?
I have a sincere question. What do you make of table 55a of the UCR. It puts a different light on who is actually commiting the most violence in metropolitan areas. White folks don't look so good here.

Table 55

View attachment 149790

Note the huge uptick in white violence in metro areas. Why is no one talking about that?

Well, White people includes Hispanics, and they make up 73.6% of the US population.

72.8% of crimes are committed by white people, but only 58.4% of murders, 48.7% of robberies, rapes are slightly higher than their population, with many other crimes around that level or a little lower.

Black people make up 12.6% of the population, 40% of murders, 17.2% is their lowest figure, and that's for Arson. So, the rate for black people is quite high.

But again, this is just something simple. What I'd like to see are breakdowns of crimes in counties, the amount of poverty, the level of poverty, the education rates, the gang crime levels, and so on, in order to put them all together. I've done it for London, but I can't find the statistics in the US.
But I cant help noticing that white people commit more than 3 times as many violent crimes as blacks but that number isn't reflected in the prison population. There aren't 3 times as many whites as there are blacks in the prison system as inmates. That alone shows a disparity in judicial outcomes .

Well, the problem is you have to look at OTHER statistics in order to be able to say such things.

If say 20% of white people commit crimes that end up with a slap on the wrist, because they're not violent crimes, and they're not worth that much, and 20% of black people commit murder, you're going to have MORE black people in prisons, aren't you?

When black people commit 40% of murders, for their 12% of population, you're going to see a much higher rate of black people in prisons.
You're making a false equivalency. The metro chart indicates ONLY. VIOLENTcrime and whites are arrested 3 times more than blacks are for those crime... But the system handles whites differently than it does blacks in general. Good lawyers might be the difference as opposed to overloaded public defenders.
But there is a disparity.

Correct, but when statistics don't compare apples to apples, of course there is a disparity.

A judge hands down sentences based on a number of things--not just the crime charged.

For instance you have two guys busted for possession of cocaine. One is a first time offender, he's never even had an outstanding traffic ticket in his life. The other has a rap sheet longer than the judge can look at on his desk--many of the past offenses for drug possession and sales. Should they both get the same penalty?

Believe it or not, the judge talks to the arresting officer(s) before a case is heard in court. I've experienced that first hand. The judge is looking for the conduct of the suspect before and after the arrest. Did the suspect fight with the police? Did the suspect give them false information? Did the suspect admit to his guilt? Did the suspect run from police when ordered to stop? Did the suspect show any remorse? Did he cooperate with the officers? How did he conduct himself once at the jail?

Court appeal is something judges consider before sentencing as well. Did the suspect disrespect the court either by giving dirty looks to the prosecutor or judge? Was he shaking his head the entire time when the case was being heard? Did he or she dress appropriately? Did the suspect show any remorse before given sentence?

Your statistics don't show any of that. If we are to hand down the same penalty to all offenders of the same crime, then what's the point of having a judge in the first place?

You are mistaken.

After the birthers, I think they're just called idiots.
Huh?

Forum List

Back