The Democrats have made it clear they hate me just because I'm a white male...

That's because the Democrat party evolved into the anti-white party.
Really? Anti- RW white male maybe but the Democratic Party is stll controlled by White American patriots.
No it's not. It's controlled by traitors who want to destroy this country.

Ah you are speaking about the Republican Party again......
No, I'm talking about cockroaches like you.

Well not surprising that you are confused because the party of the cockroaches and other vermin are the Republican Party.
Or you! prove otherwise!

Really? Anti- RW white male maybe but the Democratic Party is stll controlled by White American patriots.

Hardly patriots, but yes, by whites; whites that are willing to sellout their own race for power.
Patriots believe all Americans should be afforded Constitutional protections. Thanks for telling us how un- American you are.
are you suggesting no borders? how you think that will go over nationwide? you gonna call everyone who is a patriot anti illegal? hahahahahahahaha btw get fked.
How the fug did your warped mind misunderstand such a simple post. I said patriots believe all Americans should be afforded Constitutional protections. I said nothing about illegals. Now i see what the libs mean when they talk about an alt.right universe where reality is turned upside down.
You exemplify that concept with your bizarre ourbursts that haven't a damn thing to do with the issue being discussed.
LOL, then you should have paid attention to Ray's post,
I read the post and found it as defective as your posts tend to be. Birds of a feather...

The KKK has infiltrated both parties...but it seems there is a stronger GOP connection nowadays than a Democratic one.

That's because the Democrat party evolved into the anti-white party.

That is what the poor snowflake whites, who feel threatened by a racially welcoming party, say.

Lucky for you- the virtually all white Republican Party has your back.

Some of them do......yes. More and more white people are beginning to realize that the goal of the Democrat party is to make us the minority in this country as quickly as possible. The smart whites have abandoned them, the surrender-first whites are still with them. White liberals are the only people in the world to give away everything the worked for. It's like watching that happy frog in a pot of cold water on the stove.

That is what you poor snowflake whites, who feel threatened by a racially welcoming party- keep telling everyone.

But the rest of us 'whites'- are happy to be part of the entire United States- of all colors.

More and more people are beginning to realize that the goal of the Republican Party is to pander to snowflake white males who feel threatened by 'brown' Americans. The smart Americans have abandoned the Republican Party- the surrender first whites are happy to be part of the Republican Party that silently accepts the white supremacists and neo Nazi's as being part o ftheir own.

White Conservatives are terrified that people with a different shade of skin will take away all of their 'wealth'- because you believe it is a zero sum economy- if 'brown' Americans get wealthy- that means they have to take away from you.

So that's your defense? To try and turn the points people make about the Democrats and say it's the Republicans instead? Typical lib, no original thoughts whatsoever.
As the referee here I'm calling a technical foul
On Ray. The democrats were saying what Syrius said back during the Reagan administration. You pseudo conservatives stole the idea and flipped it... Now the Democrats took it back since they own it.

when statistics don't compare apples to apples, of course there is a disparity.
Violent crimes like rape, murder and armed robbery are felonies that aren't taken lightly. But most Blacks do prison time for nonviolent offenses...usually associated with drugs.
Whites do prison time for the most egregious violent offenses but are typically given a slap on the wrist for drug offenses. White males lead the field in rape offenses but their lawyers are great for assassinating the characters of the raped women.

A judge hands down sentences based on a number of things--not just the crime charged.
The first thing a I White judge seesWhite judge sees is race. His views are reflective of white society and are tainted by media reports just as yours are.

For instance you have two guys busted for possession of cocaine. One is a first time offender, he's never even had an outstanding traffic ticket in his life. The other has a rap sheet longer than the judge can look at on his desk--many of the past offenses for drug possession and sales. Should they both get the same penalty?
You're tap dancing.

Believe it or not, the judge talks to the arresting officer(s) before a case is heard in court. I've experienced that first hand. The judge is looking for the conduct of the suspect before and after the arrest.

If the judge bowls with the perps dad every Saturday night...that could sway his decision.

Your statistics don't show any of that. If we are to hand down the same penalty to all offenders of the same crime, then what's the point of having a judge in the first place?
You're trying to deny the rampant bias inherent in the justice system.
Eight Charts That Show How the Justice System Is Stacked Against Black Americans

Violent crimes like rape, murder and armed robbery are felonies that aren't taken lightly. But most Blacks do prison time for nonviolent offenses...usually associated with drugs.
Whites do prison time for the most egregious violent offenses but are typically given a slap on the wrist for drug offenses. White males lead the field in rape offenses but their lawyers are great for assassinating the characters of the raped women.

Didn't read a word I wrote, did ya?

The first thing a I White judge seesWhite judge sees is race. His views are reflective of white society and are tainted by media reports just as yours are.

There is only a hint of truth to what you say. Since this bogus charge comes up from time to time, I asked a personal friend of mine who works in the court system of Cleveland if there was any truth to it? He said no there isn't statistically, however his opinion is that some blacks do get harsher sentences. But guess what? Those harsher sentences were given by black judges.

You see, it only makes sense. A black judge who lives in the black community wants to rid his area of trouble makers, so he or she is likely to send them away for a longer period of time. Now if a white judge really dislikes blacks, the worst thing he could do to the black community is turn those trouble makers loose to further destroy black communities.

You're tap dancing.

Nope, truth isn't tap dancing.

If the judge bowls with the perps dad every Saturday night...that could sway his decision.

Yes, I'm sure the thousands of white judges in our country are on bowling teams with fathers of violent offenders. My Lord, what an imagination.

Eight Charts That Show How the Justice System Is Stacked Against Black Americans

No, I'm trying to take you into reality, and that is comparing apples to oranges doesn't tell the entire story. Don't believe me? Record some episodes of the show COPS sometime. It's available on the SPIKE TV network. Take note how white suspects react to an arrest compared to black suspects. That should tell you all you need to know.

Well, White people includes Hispanics, and they make up 73.6% of the US population.
No..Hispanics have a column of their own. Some Hispanics are black also.

72.8% of crimes are committed by white people, but only 58.4% of murders, 48.7% of robberies, rapes are slightly higher than their population, with many other crimes around that level or a little lower.

Only 58.4???? That a high percentage of mostly white on white murders....I'd guess about 90 to 95 percent.

Black people make up 12.6% of the population, 40% of murders, 17.2% is their lowest figure, and that's for Arson. So, the rate for black people is quite high.

Yeah but only about 2 to 3%% of blacks are commiting murder and other violence. 98% never commit any violent crimes.

Yes, I know they have a column of their own, however there will be more than 100% of people there.

Demography of the United States - Wikipedia

73.6% of people are white
12.6% of people are black
0.8% of people are native American.
5.1% of people are Asian
4.7% are some other race
3% two or more races.

That's 99.8% of people. No Hispanics. Huh, where are the Hispanics then?

Hispanic isn't considered a race, there are black and white hispanics, they are considered black and white.

Your chart has an extra space for Hispanics, but they're still considered in white and black.
Er...that 100% shown on the chart Is representive of the total number of violent crimes in the metro areas. It does NOT reoresent the number of people in the USA.
C'mon, man...stop tap dancing and face the truth...
And stop trying to make me think I can't believe my own eyes... Some Hispanics are White with blonde hair and blue eyes...they should be counted among Whites if they look anything close to that. Most look like indians and those are classified as non White Or non Black Hispanics. I see what you are doing here. You're trying to salvage the pristine illusion that White people have less criminals
than other smaller groups or races. Fail.

I'm not playing silly games with you. You look at the demographics on wikipedia, it's nearly 100% WITHOUT Hispanics. Look at your chart, it's 72.8% of all crimes committed by white people, 25% by black people, that's already 97.8% of crimes committed by black and white people. Add in the 2.8% of other people and then are you saying Hispanic people don't commit crimes then?

Really? I'm really not in the fucking mood right now to be pointing out the bleeding obvious to people, alright?
We'll look, this whole notion if race is a silly thing to begin with. That really is no such thing as race. I also realize that Society has turned the illusion of race into a reality whether I like it or not.
But Hispanic is not a race. Hispania is Spain and most of the Mexicans are Indians that simply speak Spanish. But staying in the context of this thread I am not the one who white washed indians who speak Spanish and called them white. Other White people saw some advantage in making them white. But be careful....the more. Hispanics you subtract from whites the smaller the white group becomes. Their crime rate increases as a result.

Does it? You're the one with the statistics, you're the one who has statistics that cut the Hispanics in half.

The reality is many Hispanics are in poverty, which means that probably, take out the Hispanics and the crime rate would go DOWN.

Nothing to do with race much, but there are people who will use this for their political goals.

There is only a hint of truth to what you say. Since this bogus charge comes up from time to time, I asked a personal friend of mine who works in the court system of Cleveland if there was any truth to it? He said no there isn't statistically, however his opinion is that some blacks do get harsher sentences. But guess what? Those harsher sentences were given by black judges.

You see, it only makes sense. A black judge who lives in the black community wants to rid his area of trouble makers, so he or she is likely to send them away for a longer period of time. Now if a white judge really dislikes blacks, the worst thing he could do to the black community is turn those trouble makers loose to further destroy black communities.

You're tap dancing.

Yes, I'm sure the thousands of white judges in our country are on bowling teams with fathers of violent offenders. My Lord, what an imagination.

No, I'm trying to take you into reality, and that is comparing apples to oranges doesn't tell the entire story. Don't believe me? Record some episodes of the show COPS sometime. It's available on the SPIKE TV network. Take note how white suspects react to an arrest compared to black suspects. That should tell you all you need to know.
Myriad studies have concluded that there is bias in our justice system. You need to review them. I gave you a link to get you started...thats all you need to know.

You're tap dancing.

Myriad studies have concluded that there is bias in our justice system. You need to review them. I gave you a link to get you started...thats all you need to know.

Oh trust me, I've studied it already, that's why I explained to you what those studies don't show.

Looking at raw numbers without examining the circumstance of each case is how you get fudged data.

You're tap dancing.

If they have, where are they?

Giving a link doesn't do anything. You need to be sourcing the studies that you are quoting in order to promote your argument. Throwing sources and saying "here, read all this" doesn't work in universities and certainly doesn't work on a forum like this where half the people can't read a paragraph at a time.

No..Hispanics have a column of their own. Some Hispanics are black also.

Only 58.4???? That a high percentage of mostly white on white murders....I'd guess about 90 to 95 percent.

Yeah but only about 2 to 3%% of blacks are commiting murder and other violence. 98% never commit any violent crimes.

Yes, I know they have a column of their own, however there will be more than 100% of people there.

5.1% of people are Asian
4.7% are some other race
3% two or more races.

Hispanic isn't considered a race, there are black and white hispanics, they are considered black and white.

Your chart has an extra space for Hispanics, but they're still considered in white and black.
Er...that 100% shown on the chart Is representive of the total number of violent crimes in the metro areas. It does NOT reoresent the number of people in the USA.
And stop trying to make me think I can't believe my own eyes... Some Hispanics are White with blonde hair and blue eyes...they should be counted among Whites if they look anything close to that. Most look like indians and those are classified as non White Or non Black Hispanics. I see what you are doing here. You're trying to salvage the pristine illusion that White people have less criminals

I'm not playing silly games with you. You look at the demographics on wikipedia, it's nearly 100% WITHOUT Hispanics. Look at your chart, it's 72.8% of all crimes committed by white people, 25% by black people, that's already 97.8% of crimes committed by black and white people. Add in the 2.8% of other people and then are you saying Hispanic people don't commit crimes then?

Really? I'm really not in the fucking mood right now to be pointing out the bleeding obvious to people, alright?
We'll look, this whole notion if race is a silly thing to begin with. That really is no such thing as race. I also realize that Society has turned the illusion of race into a reality whether I like it or not.
But Hispanic is not a race. Hispania is Spain and most of the Mexicans are Indians that simply speak Spanish. But staying in the context of this thread I am not the one who white washed indians who speak Spanish and called them white. Other White people saw some advantage in making them white. But be careful....the more. Hispanics you subtract from whites the smaller the white group becomes. Their crime rate increases as a result.

Does it? You're the one with the statistics, you're the one who has statistics that cut the Hispanics in half.

The reality is many Hispanics are in poverty, which means that probably, take out the Hispanics and the crime rate would go DOWN.

Nothing to do with race much, but there are people who will use this for their political goals.
Since white is just a color, like black, the "white race" can be expanded or reduced by experts wanting to set an agenda.white people never could get that concept of race to work within the natural order of things because there is no scientific basis for it.

You're tap dancing.

The system is biased against anyone that is not part of the .001 percent because we are not under Common Law but what is known as "statutory law". I have had my fair share of run in with police for standing up to their acts, statutes, ordinances and codes. We are ALL easy targets.....some simply easier than others.

5.1% of people are Asian
4.7% are some other race
3% two or more races.

Since white is just a color, like black, the "white race" can be expanded or reduced by experts wanting to set an agenda.white people never could get that concept of race to work within the natural order of things because there is no scientific basis for it.

So what? This still does not take away from the fact that you said Hispanics were a separate group from blacks and whites.

It also doesn't stop people from using race.

Look at the Hutus and Tutsis. The only reason there was any issue of difference was because the Europeans said But this manifested itself into genocide.

As long as people make race and issue, it becomes an issue whether you like it or not.

You're tap dancing.

Oh trust me, I've studied it already, that's why I explained to you what those studies don't show.

Looking at raw numbers without examining the circumstance of each case is how you get fudged data.
So you dispute the data in table 55A OF THE UCR as being fudged? If that's the case the data on Blacks could be fudged as well.
However you and I don't have the privilege of knowing whether the reporting agencies are fudging the data or not in either case. But we do know that any data on white criminality probably is less likely to be fudged in a negative manner...but white criminal data could be fudged to make whites look good.
Who would know the difference?

The issue you are loathe to face is what table 55a DOES show.... It shows whites commit the majority of violent crimes in metro areas.
We also know that the justice system is biased against Blacks ... Those were my original points . all that apologist BS about sentencing is just a diversion... Game over.

You're tap dancing.

Giving a link doesn't do anything. You need to be sourcing the studies that you are quoting in order to promote your argument. Throwing sources and saying "here, read all this" doesn't work in universities and certainly doesn't work on a forum like this where half the people can't read a paragraph at a time.
You and Ray need ti set the example and. source your wild claims before demanding someone else do it to prove a premise.

Look Bub... This is a message board not a college classroom. Google is right under your finger tips...if you want more detailed information...google it or go to the library. I ain't your friggin employee. You're damn lucky I provided a link. You fukaz rarely do.

You're tap dancing.

You and Ray need ti set the example and. source your wild claims before demanding someone else do it to prove a premise.

Look Bub... This is a message board not a college classroom. Google is right under your finger tips...if you want more detailed information...google it or go to the library. I ain't your friggin employee. You're damn lucky I provided a link. You fukaz rarely do.

Good luck with Ray, he doesn't even read what you write most of the time.

I do source my stuff, and I do back up my claims.

Yes, this is a message board and not a university classroom. However I know from lots and lots of experience that people who don't provide evidence to back up their claims are people who generally "know" stuff that simply isn't so.

Yes, I realize most of the people on this board don't give a shit about anything other than being right, and that's probably why half of them are on my ignore list.

However that doesn't mean that things shouldn't be done PROPERLY.

You're tap dancing.

So you dispute the data in table 55A OF THE UCR as being fudged? If that's the case the data on Blacks could be fudged as well.
However you and I don't have the privilege of knowing whether the reporting agencies are fudging the data or not in either case. But we do know that any data on white criminality probably is less likely to be fudged in a negative manner...but white criminal data could be fudged to make whites look good.
Who would know the difference?

The issue you are loathe to face is what table 55a DOES show.... It shows whites commit the majority of violent crimes in metro areas.
We also know that the justice system is biased against Blacks ... Those were my original points . all that apologist BS about sentencing is just a diversion... Game over.

Who cares about metro areas? Are metro areas the only ones that count? The national statistics show that blacks per capita commit the most violent crime. You are six times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white in this country.

Again, you can't use raw statistics to prove something that needs to be looked at in a case by case situation. Two people facing the exact same charges are likely being judged under different circumstances, and I don't mean race either. There are many different factors in each case. For instance, in areas where prison overcrowding is a problem, that plays a role in a judges decision as well. Judges are pressured to only put the worst of the worst behind bars and give lesser penalties to less serious offenses.

...I don't get why someone would hate me for that.

But anyway, white males have caught on that Democrats hate us, which is one of the reasons we overwhelmingly vote Republican nowadays.

...I don't get why someone would hate me for that.

But anyway, white males have caught on that Democrats hate us, which is one of the reasons we overwhelmingly vote Republican nowadays.

The democrats don't love or hate anyone. Politics is a business, and their business model is about being all inclusive, to get as many voters as possible. They're actually pretty good at it, since hillary won the popular vote. They figure they have x amount of the average white voter, so they concentrate on the minorities. Imagine how well the dems would have done with a popular candidate without all of clinton's baggage.

Forum List

Back